International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Danov
D
VToH
Freeze
CHEE2E12
Brad
thechillzor
Frosted flakes
Slidair
MEGA
acemkw
Ampharos
Lukepapers
LoneWolf
Hyper23
!7 Jan
Breeze
Skepta
tobtheking2
Eagle94
Tiger
25 posters

Division Change / Removal of FU

nillorTmawhS
    nillorTmawhS

Division Change / Removal of FU - Page 4 Empty Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

Post by nillorTmawhS Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Tiger wrote:
    CHEE2E12 wrote:@Skepta: No he wont
    @Tiger: Will you remove both, the win and the loss or just the loss :?

EDIT: I'm sure FU won't be moving division. I highly doubt because of vc's opinion ALONE, the clan will get kicked from the division

I don't want them to move div's i want vc to move divs

i thats fair enough

tiger you're pathetic. go play soccer with bounty like you guys did last time when Team canada pussied out on a war cause I was in it. he can be the goalie
    Skepta
    Skepta

Division Change / Removal of FU - Page 4 Empty Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

Post by Skepta Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:14 pm

You'll find it's football - we created it thanks.

It shows how the community has gone over 4 years, people driven out of the game by hackers - such a shame..just hope Nintendo sorts it out for the next Mario Kart, bring back the original NES Mario Kart

Slidair
    Slidair

Post by Slidair Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:17 pm

My video of the war will be uploaded tonight for everyone to see. Until then, GGs.
    Skepta
    Skepta

Post by Skepta Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:21 pm

You don't need to upload a video, it shows nothing - we found this with Neo/Dims many others who uploaded war videos.
    LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 pm

I uploaded the war some time ago if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUnaObZEojk&list=UUxKIK_jGob6Wvh3V8sFyPHg&index=1&feature=plcp
    EirikN
    EirikN
    The One and Only
    The One and Only

Post by EirikN Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:30 pm

For some reason I expected more of a case and less bitchery than this. You guys (Valiance) are making complete fools out of yourselves. There is little to no evidence of anything happening here and the fact that FU is going out of their way to upload for you guys, even though you guys would apparently not be satisfied with this, just means one thing: you guys are sore losers. And on top of that, I've checked into the possibility of moving you guys (if that would even be allowed by others/myself) and it's not even possible.

Sorry, but whining about what you claim to be such a joke of a kid's game and about those that beat you in said joke game isn't going to get you very far, Skepta. You got the match over and done with. Move on and just play the game or just leave, because at this point I wouldn't be bothered by either decision you make.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:28 pm