International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Danov
D
VToH
Freeze
CHEE2E12
Brad
thechillzor
Frosted flakes
Slidair
MEGA
acemkw
Ampharos
Lukepapers
LoneWolf
Hyper23
!7 Jan
Breeze
Skepta
tobtheking2
Eagle94
Tiger
25 posters

Division Change / Removal of FU

Breeze
    Breeze

Division Change / Removal of FU - Page 2 Empty Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

Post by Breeze Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 pm

I think I speak for the whole of IL when I say this team needs to get perma-banned. This thread has been up long enough for an admin to see by now and still no action has been taken. Pathetic staff, really grow some balls and show some authority. I've read just about all I can take about these guys, and demand that something is done about this.
    acemkw

Division Change / Removal of FU - Page 2 Empty Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

Post by acemkw Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 pm

who are you
    Frosted flakes
    Frosted flakes

Post by Frosted flakes Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Old mc donald had a snowcone.....

HAD!, but with seriousness saying he doesn't have proof does make him legit, just like building a sentry!
    MEGA
    MEGA

Post by MEGA Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Demand, eh? I find that funny, so where is your proof?
    Hyper23
    Hyper23

Post by Hyper23 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Breeze wrote:I think I speak for the whole of IL when I say this team needs to get perma-banned. This thread has been up long enough for an admin to see by now and still no action has been taken. Pathetic staff, really grow some balls and show some authority. I've read just about all I can take about these guys, and demand that something is done about this.

hi
    Did you even read what we said to you guys? I bet you guys barely read what we wrote.
    I think your pro and i want ur fc.
    MEGA
    MEGA

Post by MEGA Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:11 pm

You says hacks, i say not on my screen
    Lukepapers
    Lukepapers

Post by Lukepapers Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:11 pm

[5:10:01 PM] [CV]Luke: do you think fu hacks?
    [5:11:02 PM] [CV]Stui: they hack

stui has eyes ther'e your proof ok thanks for uyoutr timr
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Hyper23 wrote:
    Breeze wrote:I think I speak for the whole of IL when I say this team needs to get perma-banned. This thread has been up long enough for an admin to see by now and still no action has been taken. Pathetic staff, really grow some balls and show some authority. I've read just about all I can take about these guys, and demand that something is done about this.

hi
    Did you even read what we said to you guys? I bet you guys barely read what we wrote.
    I think your pro and i want ur fc.

Nah, I don't add hackers.
    Ampharos
    Ampharos

Post by Ampharos Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:12 pm

If you want them out, please provide proof to any theory you've put down.

46 seconds? How would you know? Did you hack his screen to see his lap time? I doubt.

Whole IL wants them out?
    Whole = entire, and not the entire community wants them out. If it's a whole it's 100%. I don't want them out, and i'm not even in FU, therefore the highest % you can get is 99% or so, which is not a whole.

Ruining the division? You're the one ruining the division because you're busy accusing any clan that's suspicious.

Please provide a link or screenshot of Thunda or Stormz being on the ban list.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sounds like a lot of Hoopla, vc. I personally would've expected more than flames.
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Ampharos wrote:

Are you saying Bin Laden is still alive?
    LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 pm

VC IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROOOOOOOOOOO I NEED THERE FCS NOW SO I CAN ADD THEM =DDDDDD
    oh 1 more thing... DUDE WHERE IS MY CAR :@!!!!
    Lukepapers
    Lukepapers

Post by Lukepapers Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 pm

3781-1460-1140
    2106-3734-9358
    2449-6031-6825
    4940-9343-5560

here';s stui's fcs add all of thm he's better than vc
    acemkw

Post by acemkw Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 pm

i see no proof lol!!!!111onee!!!
    MEGA
    MEGA

Post by MEGA Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Im just rofling, a lot of stupid people here who prolly never hit puberty, please.. get some respect, gimme your fc, show me where my car is and have the respect to get any proof before flaming otherwise i'll just die from laughter.
    Hyper23
    Hyper23

Post by Hyper23 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Breeze wrote:
    Ampharos wrote:

Are you saying Bin Laden is still alive?

Are you saying your retarded?
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:28 pm

thechillzor wrote:You guys don't even have proof Thunda (6outof6) got a 46 second lap.

At this moment he's uploading the second lap, where he got a 48 second split, not 46.

then why cant he upload lap1?
    thechillzor
    thechillzor

Post by thechillzor Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Tiger wrote:
    thechillzor wrote:You guys don't even have proof Thunda (6outof6) got a 46 second lap.

At this moment he's uploading the second lap, where he got a 48 second split, not 46.

He's uploading the entire war.
    MEGA
    MEGA

Post by MEGA Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Tiger wrote:

are you special tiger? hes uploading the whole thing.. keep it shut next time.
    acemkw

Post by acemkw Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Why don't you guys upload any proof?
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:32 pm

He clearly uses a bill at 0:27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XODCej3AzT4
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:33 pm

All I can do is smile. I smile at people like these who take the game so seriously. A lot of clans that lose to us call hacks because they just have to be sore.

Think about your parents. If they looked at you while doing this. Do you think they're proud of what a son you had become, raging at people over the internet like this? Is it even worth it? Let me ask. Is it even fun anymore when your clan just loses over and over and you just accuse hacks everytime you lose?

You have to be kidding me. You guys are either trolling or being completely serious. Why would any admin remove my clan from IL when none of us hacked. Everything was legit. Nobody shares codes, in fact many poeople that arent even in FU are in the group chat, the only chat we talk in. Many people join our calls, many of us record our wars, as much as you say we could still hack even when recording, your arguement is invalid. Because you don't even have proof of us hacking. You can't get any, because you both can't record and you can't call hacks on players that play this game the right way. That play this game acting as a children's racing game. We play for fun, we are friends. You're childish drama is just laughable to us.

Its pathetic that our first match had to be with a clan that isn't good sports. It looks bad in front of the community that you don't take a loss. FU takes losses without being sore about it, yet we still get hated on because we win? Its just pitful. We're starting to debate whether its even worth bothering anymore, nobody can believe that a good clan doesnt hack.

All I have to say is, I'm the leader of FU. I have never been affliated with hacks my whole career. I made sure none of my members hacked, and I made sure all of them recorded so there would be less drama. But of course, clans like these, just make themseleves look like total assholes. Good day, take my thoughts into consideration. (:
    Hyper23
    Hyper23

Post by Hyper23 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 pm

LMAO your retarded. What does a video about Demise have to do with Thunda? Your more retarded than I thought.
    LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Brad wrote:All I can do is smile. I smile at people like these who take the game so seriously. A lot of clans that lose to us call hacks because they just have to be sore.

Think about your parents. If they looked at you while doing this. Do you think they're proud of what a son you had become, raging at people over the internet like this? Is it even worth it? Let me ask. Is it even fun anymore when your clan just loses over and over and you just accuse hacks everytime you lose?

You have to be kidding me. You guys are either trolling or being completely serious. Why would any admin remove my clan from IL when none of us hacked. Everything was legit. Nobody shares codes, in fact many poeople that arent even in FU are in the group chat, the only chat we talk in. Many people join our calls, many of us record our wars, as much as you say we could still hack even when recording, your arguement is invalid. Because you don't even have proof of us hacking. You can't get any, because you both can't record and you can't call hacks on players that play this game the right way. That play this game acting as a children's racing game. We play for fun, we are friends. You're childish drama is just laughable to us.

Its pathetic that our first match had to be with a clan that isn't good sports. It looks bad in front of the community that you don't take a loss. FU takes losses without being sore about it, yet we still get hated on because we win? Its just pitful. We're starting to debate whether its even worth bothering anymore, nobody can believe that a good clan doesnt hack.

All I have to say is, I'm the leader of FU. I have never been affliated with hacks my whole career. I made sure none of my members hacked, and I made sure all of them recorded so there would be less drama. But of course, clans like these, just make themseleves look like total assholes. Good day, take my thoughts into consideration. (:

That is 1 wise man Smile
    Hyper23
    Hyper23

Post by Hyper23 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Breeze wrote:He clearly uses a bill at 0:27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XODCej3AzT4

LMAO your retarded. What does a video about Demise have to do with Thunda? Your more retarded than I thought
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Hyper23 wrote:No offense, but you guys are retarded.
    ^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:30 pm