International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Danov
D
VToH
Freeze
CHEE2E12
Brad
thechillzor
Frosted flakes
Slidair
MEGA
acemkw
Ampharos
Lukepapers
LoneWolf
Hyper23
!7 Jan
Breeze
Skepta
tobtheking2
Eagle94
Tiger
25 posters

Division Change / Removal of FU

tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Division Change / Removal of FU - Page 3 Empty Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

Post by tobtheking2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:39 pm

And?
    For me your whole Clan is hacking (think)
    No WR, AR, ER what ever but in every war there are some Lines which can't be legit and your Items 🤣
    Lexi, I hope you still know the GV Race Wink
    1 Item = 1 Shroom and 1 Blooper Razz
    Sadly I didn't record but If I did you won't be able to say "That was Lag or what ever"
    But oh well just fuck up everyone with your stupid Hacks, GG's
    Slidair
    Slidair

Division Change / Removal of FU - Page 3 Empty Re: Division Change / Removal of FU

Post by Slidair Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Skepta wrote:Also please upload FU*6on6's - Koopa Cape lap 2 - it was under WR splits - around 46.2 I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F09Xent_E4s
    Freeze
    Freeze

Post by Freeze Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Breeze wrote:He clearly uses a bill at 0:27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XODCej3AzT4

Hey, I know you think you're cool but apparently you're a retarded troll.

I have a few reasons to be annoyed of you. Firstly, your name is almost the same than mine. Secondly, nobody knows who the fuck you are. Lastly, your avatar and signature both make you look like even more of a troll.

So how about you gtfo if you don't have anything serious to discuss about.

Last edited by Freeze on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Hyper23 wrote:
    Breeze wrote:He clearly uses a bill at 0:27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XODCej3AzT4

LMAO your retarded. What does a video about Demise have to do with Thunda? Your more retarded than I thought

Demise=Thunda

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(we're not trolling you)
    Skepta
    Skepta

Post by Skepta Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 pm

That recording shows nothing - as mentioned Neo recorded everything but still hacked when he wanted to, your just another similar clan to 69. Noone wants you in the IL just up to the mods if they have the bottle to kick an obvious hack clan out
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Slidair wrote:
    Skepta wrote:Also please upload FU*6on6's - Koopa Cape lap 2 - it was under WR splits - around 46.2 I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XODCej3AzT4

If anything this proves you hack...
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:49 pm

bottom line can we move divisions plz

better yet can we remove FU

VToH
    VToH

Post by VToH Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Breeze wrote:I think I speak for the whole of IL when I say this team needs to get perma-banned. This thread has been up long enough for an admin to see by now and still no action has been taken. Pathetic staff, really grow some balls and show some authority. I've read just about all I can take about these guys, and demand that something is done about this.

Who the hell are you.

Sorry, we don't spend our entire lives being on this website and looking at every single thread that comes up. And you're not even relevant to the situation, so why are you putting in input?

The staff will probably discuss it in the Skype chat.
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Skepta wrote:That recording shows nothing - as mentioned Neo recorded everything but still hacked when he wanted to, your just another similar clan to 69. Noone wants you in the IL just up to the mods if they have the bottle to kick an obvious hack clan out

"No one" indicates who exactly? vc?
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Go to 1:13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRMVgTWsB6c&feature= the clip does not lag look at the time, looks like he is using a gravity modifier.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:53 pm

And we were talking about the shock on GV
    Hyper23
    Hyper23

Post by Hyper23 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Stop being butthurt Tiger, in fact all people in Valiance are butthurt.Why can't you just take a single loss without accusations of hacks. This isn't even funny even more because of you guys. If anything, Vc should leave because of this stupid arguement of a freaking kids game. Clans like you make the community look bad.
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Breeze wrote:Go to 1:13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRMVgTWsB6c&feature= the clip does not lag look at the time, looks like he is using a gravity modifier.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
    Skepta
    Skepta

Post by Skepta Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Jaden will see sense on this one I'm sure and remove these liabilities
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Hyper23 wrote:Stop being butthurt Tiger, in fact all people in Valiance are butthurt.Why can't you just take a single loss without accusations of hacks. This isn't even funny even more because of you guys. If anything, Vc should leave because of this stupid arguement of a freaking kids game. Clans like you make the community look bad.

We've counted all of our losses in our record except for hacking clans =] (scratch that i just realized we have FU as 1-0-1 on our record too)
    D

Post by D Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 pm

So how about that weather
    Danov
    Danov

Post by Danov Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Why can't you just take a loss, holy shit man.
    nillorTmawhS
    nillorTmawhS

Post by nillorTmawhS Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm

You guys are all fuckin retarded.

and what the FUCK is a gravity modifier?

Last edited by nillorTmawhS on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crusher
    Crusher

Post by Crusher Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm

This is most entertaining.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:03 pm

lol we're retarded aren't you that fool shwam who got caught hacking

anyways TO THE mods we're just asking for either a division change or removal of FU

either one is fine
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:04 pm

@Skepta: No he wont
    @Tiger: Will you remove both, the win and the loss or just the loss :?

EDIT: I'm sure FU won't be moving division. I highly doubt because of vc's opinion ALONE, the clan will get kicked from the division
    nillorTmawhS
    nillorTmawhS

Post by nillorTmawhS Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Excuse me while I

Division Change / Removal of FU - Page 3 Orville-redenbacher-diacetyl-792501
    FalconXD
    FalconXD

Post by FalconXD Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 pm

nillorTmawhS wrote:Excuse me while I

Division Change / Removal of FU - Page 3 Orville-redenbacher-diacetyl-792501

Pass me some too please, this is way too funny Razz
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:10 pm

CHEE2E12 wrote:@Skepta: No he wont
    @Tiger: Will you remove both, the win and the loss or just the loss :?

EDIT: I'm sure FU won't be moving division. I highly doubt because of vc's opinion ALONE, the clan will get kicked from the division

I don't want them to move div's i want vc to move divs

i thats fair enough
    acemkw

Post by acemkw Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:11 pm

yes shwam what the fuck is gravity modifier, well of course he would know it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:34 am