International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
NYAP
SM4e
Aizen
Tweek
Leon
Jakadi
Benji
Boshi
Skepta
Cobra
MrSalamo
cho2
tobtheking2
Rookie
EirikN
Larrsauce
Kiara
Raziel
Baseh
Arpegio
CHEE2E12
waLuigi me
Bounty
MelwesT
MikeV1
Fasuke
Suppar!
Nin10dO
yasha
Necrosky
Kivicious
Thomas
VSchainMKW
Zero
38 posters

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB

Aizen
    Aizen

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB - Page 4 Empty Re: [W1] kc 341 - 336 cB

Post by Aizen Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:27 am

Fasuke wrote:Well KC, I think you missed the point.

Nobody is saying Kiver hacked in that war. The problem is that he didn't follow the rules. You are not special / retarded people (don't take this as a offense) to be able to break rules.

Nobody has to ask you to stream because of conditionals, since you are in, you need to do that and ask the other team to watch it.
    Just read the posts concerning the decision to penalize KC. You are not special / retarded man to be able to be open-minded. Remember admins took the decision to put Kiver and Anto on the conditional list without any reason. And now cB takes the advantage of a situation who didn't have to exist because they can't be fair and accept defeat.

Being strong is just a source of bother in mkwii competitions.
    Jakadi

Post by Jakadi Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 am

... I forgot how many kids and kc's hater there were... It s so funny to put picture with "umad" lololo.
    @fasuke: pls, don t loose your time with me. I don t loose my time with noob like u. I remember before stopping mk, u were in div10 in wcl and sucking wcl asshole admin to be known ;-).
    When I look this topic, I just see a lot of pokemons who try to own kc with some flames. Afterall, this is always the same guys/clan/noob who always complain after a cw against kc and can t accept kc is just stronger than you. Finally, it s just you who are mad@kc lol but you are just kids then you can t realize.. For some of them, same with the hacks, you still get noob...
    Arpegio
    Arpegio

Post by Arpegio Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 am

@Sal : Maybe one day you could post something constructive, instead of images. I think we're all able to read here.

@Cobra : Il faut savoir ce que tu veux garçon.

@Rookie : Don't be admin anymore if you can do the necessary work that it requires. Btw, I'd be fine with "only" -50 as Kiver applied the half of the rule, but all this drama came a little bit late. That's the thing I'm blaming on actually... if things came in time, it would have been way different. But three weeks later, please. That's why no penalty should be applied, except if [cB] is starving ? It seems IL staff is even more biased than WCL was. I'd like to join, to balance.
    This conditionnal list is still funny to read. Funny how people can trust some players, but not the others who have proven themselves.

I still don't get why [cB] is hating on us so much. Jealousy I guess, who knows ? You are part of the clans that accept less easily defeat. During the last WCL season, you definitely offered us the two most intense/close matches, with a hint of drama already. Good memories :
    Spoiler:

Well, let's wait on the final decision ? We will advise.
    Raziel
    Raziel

Post by Raziel Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:50 am

[quote="Tweek ]

Arpegio wrote:To refresh memories (because there is a lot of people from 2010-2011 here) : Kiver has been playing MKW since 2009, former member of The Zone and Eternal, he joined KC in February 2011. He worked hard to be one of the best KC members, especially on TT : he became a great frontrunner. And because of rusoX, a legit player who has been recently trialing for [cB], he found himself on that conditionnal list.
    Same thing for Anto, a player who has been playing this game since 2008-2009. There has never been anything concerning him... I played like 5 or 6 WCL seasons with him, trusting him more than anyone. A great frontrunner too, a great teammate. Check his YouTube channel for more informations.
    So only because they're scoring high almost everytime, they must give everything evil ? They have proven themselves, unlike some "tourists". What about players from other clans in this division ?
    This doesn't concern the rule breaking you did, it only concerns why they are on conditional. I won't talk about that cause it doesn't concern me but since you're talking about Kiver:
    Spoiler:

BTW the arrogance of some of you is unnecessary, it changes nothing, it only makes some other people take a good laugh at it, some.[/quote]

I still don't understand what are the arguments for puting kiver (also anto, shade, but that's other stores) in the conditional list.
    If it's because " he was a noob some years ago, and now he became stronger" then you can aply this to all players who score +100... or you remove kiver from the list, like this you won't look like kc's haters anymore.
    It's not because after some years you are not really better, that other players can't do it, he never stopped to improve his level. He was already good when he joined kc, playing with strong players helped him.
    You need more credibility in this competition, act and apply rules in the same way for everybody.
    Skepta
    Skepta

Post by Skepta Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:01 am

@Sal : Maybe one day you could post something constructive, instead of images. I think we're all able to read here.

- So so true

Sal is one of those players/people who clearly has no life (don't think I'm incorrect in stating this). The fact cB are clearly a poor imitation of much more successful clans in the past just makes it slightly more embarrasing.

I wouldn't even give a -50 for this - I'd credit the whole war and full win to KC, at the end of the day whatever anyone says the maturity levels in KC are far higher than cB.

cB are realistically a bunch of troubled teenagers who get over emotional, over hyped, and will do everything within their sad lives to spend days if not weeks arguing over the most pointless facts.

There are strangely enough things called jobs and education which you fail to adhere or show interest in - I'm telling you as a spearhead and fatherly figure of the community to please show some interest in your lives rather than arguing over a 3+ game

Oh Sal - 2008 called they are asking for their images back Wink
    Aizen
    Aizen

Post by Aizen Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 am

I've found a new smiley :

>:cB)
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:41 am

Bééé Arpe le ++ c'était juste car je pensais que vous alliez quitté la compétition, puis j'ai réalisé que si vous partiez il n'y aurait plus aucun Challenge car je crois qu'en D1, il y a la KC la AR et les autres donc le fait que vous quittiez la compétition comme ça me ferait tout de même chié surtout sur une règle aussi bide que celle la sachant qu'on peut voir qu'il n'y a aucun cheat même si il a pas suivi tout le tralala de la "conditionnal" et puis la l'admin qui ne peut pas enlever les 100 points donc essaye de mettre tout le monde content et donner un point a la cB alors qu'elle ne le mérite pas du tout ça ma un peu mis hors de moi, décision injuste contre des teams française encore une fois.
    Aizen
    Aizen

Post by Aizen Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 am

Ouch, j'ai failli m'étouffer avant la fin de la phrase albino
    Jakadi

Post by Jakadi Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:07 am

Skepta wrote:
    cB are realistically a bunch of troubled teenagers who get over emotional, over hyped, and will do everything within their sad lives to spend days if not weeks arguing over the most pointless facts.
    Totaly true. I'm pretty sure, one of them will post a picture after that and thinkin he will be amazing lol
    Arpegio
    Arpegio

Post by Arpegio Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:12 am

Cobra wrote:Bééé Arpe le ++ c'était juste car je pensais que vous alliez quitté la compétition, puis j'ai réalisé que si vous partiez il n'y aurait plus aucun Challenge car je crois qu'en D1, il y a la KC la AR et les autres donc le fait que vous quittiez la compétition comme ça me ferait tout de même chié surtout sur une règle aussi bide que celle la sachant qu'on peut voir qu'il n'y a aucun cheat même si il a pas suivi tout le tralala de la "conditionnal" et puis la l'admin qui ne peut pas enlever les 100 points donc essaye de mettre tout le monde content et donner un point a la cB alors qu'elle ne le mérite pas du tout ça ma un peu mis hors de moi, décision injuste contre des teams française encore une fois.
    Alors un conseil : la prochaine fois, réfléchis avant de poster n'importe quoi...
    Tu reçois cependant l'award de la phrase la plus longue du topic.
    Jakadi

Post by Jakadi Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:14 am

Alala, la solidarité intra team fr... Jai toujours trouvé ça fabuleux...
    SM4e

Post by SM4e Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:23 am

Do you want to destroy this league by acting like kindergarten-kids, cß? I'm 100% with Skepta and Arpe for what they said.
    A -50 sounds fair to me as a person who has nothing to do with this (object meaning for dem trollz).
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Aizen wrote:
    Fasuke wrote:Well KC, I think you missed the point.

Nobody is saying Kiver hacked in that war. The problem is that he didn't follow the rules. You are not special / retarded people (don't take this as a offense) to be able to break rules.

Nobody has to ask you to stream because of conditionals, since you are in, you need to do that and ask the other team to watch it.
    Just read the posts concerning the decision to penalize KC. You are not special / retarded man to be able to be open-minded. Remember admins took the decision to put Kiver and Anto on the conditional list without any reason. And now cB takes the advantage of a situation who didn't have to exist because they can't be fair and accept defeat.

Being strong is just a source of bother in mkwii competitions.

You were trying to offend me with a ironic sentence, right ? I don't know the reason why kiver and anto are on conditional list, you have a point here, but doens't change the fact they need to follow the rule. cB is not taking advantage from that, we have the right to see him following the conditionals rules, reason why we stated it was wrong at first.

Jakadi wrote:@fasuke: pls, don t loose your time with me. I don t loose my time with noob like u. I remember before stopping mk, u were in div10 in wcl and sucking wcl asshole admin to be known ;-)
    Yes, I was in div10, but I was already in cB (who had 2 teams div2 and div4 if I'm not wrong) and Wally let me play with my brazilian people from XBT on div 10 because it was gonna be our last season since a lot of them had already retired, reason why a lot of people were complaining saying XBT was too strong to be on division 7 / 10 and we won both.

About being a wcl mod, I applied for it because on every flamme war, every decision was on my favour on wcl since I was aways following the rules as it was written. But in a season Stui was manipulating results to take away the title from XBT and giving it to Dx. Bash and 2 more others admins went against stui and made him put it correctly.

WCL needed some people to be mod and since Bash helped me I told him I could give him a hand being a division mod. Every result was checked on sunday/monday unless there were issues that I needed videos and a bit of time to discuss with some other mods.

The tables though had a problem, the automatic updates were not working for me, I found out it was a problem on my excel, but I updated everything, each piece of sheet from all tables by myself.

I followed every rule, and I was also helping people with some other things that wasn't my job such as registering, transferring... After the season, Bash said me I was one of the best division admins wcl ever had and most of the teams from division 3 liked me. It was the best feedback ever I could have received. Thanks for reminding me about it. cat

I was already knowed before being in D10 and before being a division admin. So yeah, you failed again Jadaki. You are such a bad troll lolololololol. rendeer

@Arpe If it was on the first week or the last one you would be fighting about it on the same way. cB doesn't hate kc, all we are asking is to you follow the rules.

@Skepta I'm not going to reply your biased pointless posts unless you get something worth to read.

SM4e wrote:Do you want to destroy this league by acting like kindergarten-kids, cß? I'm 100% with Skepta and Arpe for what they said.
    A -50 sounds fair to me as a person who has nothing to do with this (object meaning for dem trollz).

Aren't you the kid from G37 that I've seen a lot of people saying is a crying baby that is always whining after deafeats and posting pointless things on every forum?

You are 100% with them when they ask for no penalty, them you say -50 is fair to you.

100% of logic I see cat
    Aizen
    Aizen

Post by Aizen Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:20 pm

You were thinking putting some random guys on the conditional rules won't be a problem. Now, you know Kiver didn't hack, but you want him to pay for this epic decision you made. -50 should be a right decision, but just on the total average of the Koopa Clan (not on the war vs cB). Because I think the penalty doesn't have to give more advantage to cB than the rest of the division clans.
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Aizen wrote:You were thinking putting some random guys on the conditional rules won't be a problem. Now, you know Kiver didn't hack, but you want him to pay for this epic decision you made. -50 should be a right decision, but just on the total average of the Koopa Clan (not on the war vs cB). Because I think the penalty doesn't have to give more advantage to cB than the rest of the division clans.

The rules shouldn't benefit any clan, reason why I said the right thing is to give the full penalty as it is written otherwise we will need to make exception every time that kind of thing happens.

Again, I don't really know the reason why he is on condiotional, but since he is and he wants to play, he has to follow it, liking or not.

That is not that hard to waste 3 minutes streamming the wii startup and joining the room.
    Aizen
    Aizen

Post by Aizen Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Man, you know that full penalty isn't systematically applied. Kiver saved the whole war, he just forgotted the wii startup. Oh you're cB. Ok Suspect
    SM4e

Post by SM4e Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Fasuke wrote:Aren't you the kid from G37 that I've seen a lot of people saying is a crying baby that is always whining after deafeats and posting pointless things on every forum?

You are 100% with them when they ask for no penalty, them you say -50 is fair to you.

100% of logic I see cat

I agree with Arpe's and Skepta's point of view. Yet, I can still suggest anything I would prefer, can't I?

Funny how you become personal as soon as you're not right. ;D
    And just for my interest: who said that? I bet people we just outplayed or who just can't accept anyone's better than them. I bet these people have not the personality to tell me what they think about me. If those are the people you're referring to you're just hilarious, just as your biased posts. Now, get down from your high horse, you're nothing special, but a attention-whore, dude.
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:51 pm

SM4e wrote:
    Fasuke wrote:Aren't you the kid from G37 that I've seen a lot of people saying is a crying baby that is always whining after deafeats and posting pointless things on every forum?

100% of logic I see cat

I agree with Arpe's and Skepta's point of view. Yet, I can still suggest anything I would prefer, can't I?

And just for my interest: who said that? I bet people we just outplayed or who just can't accept anyone's better than them. I bet these people have not the personality to tell me what they think about me. If those are the people you're referring to you're just hilarious, just as your biased posts. Now, get down from your high horse, you're nothing special, but a attention-whore, dude.

Agreeing with the point of view is =/= of agreeing 100% with what they say.

People warned us about you before the match between cB and G37 and funny thing, you are really whining because of the defeat lol.

Not gonna tell you who did, all I can say is they were right (call). cat

I became " personal " because of the way you threatened Lugia on skype, such a ghetto guy LOL.

Biased posts? I'm completely against breaking rules / exceptions on the rules since 2009 when I joined WCL, get on facts before saying crap.

I agreen that I'm not special, also, I don't need that kind of " attention-whore ", you on otherhand, needs it and is looking for it by posting stupid biased/filler posts on this thread that has nothing with you.

EDIT: I just noticed this lol

Aizen wrote:Man, you know that full penalty isn't systematically applied. Kiver saved the whole war, he just forgotted the wii startup. Oh you're cB. Ok Suspect

He "just" forgot the MOST IMPORTANT thing from conditional rules.
    SM4e

Post by SM4e Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Fasuke wrote:
    SM4e wrote:

100% of logic I see cat

People warned us about you before the match between cB and G37 and funny thing, you are really whining because of the defeat lol.

I became " personal " because of the way you threatened Lugia on skype, such a ghetto guy LOL.

Biased posts? I'm completely against breaking rules / exceptions on the rules since 2009 when I joined WCL, get on facts before saying crap.

I agreen that I'm not special, also, I don't need that kind of " attention-whore ", you on otherhand, needs it and is looking for it by posting stupid biased/filler posts on this thread that has nothing with you.

Sorry, I missed one percent in my post, it's only 99%, alright now?

I'm not whining about the defeat, get your fakes straight, I never said you weren't better than uns, I never complained about shocks or blueshells. Just the way Lugia tried to manipulate the match was mean and cocky. That's why I don't want to play charged Brigade again, you'd do anything to win, even forget about fair sportsmanship. Wink

Let me guess, those people were people that hate me for other reasons (e.g. Lucas, Black, Kosta, Jerk). Smile

Lugia did everything to make us as much raging and so on as possible. It was his own fault to be treatend like that, of course you don't see what your team mates did, you only see what the shitty opponent has done to poor Lugia. Sad

You're biased because you are in charged Brigade yourself, you would never do anything to make cß get less points; you can tell yourself you would, but you wouldn't - everybody is biased if it's about their friends for example.

It has nothing to do with being an "attention-whore" to post my oppinion on this; and yes, actually you think you're something special, if you think you can destimate me - you can't cause you don't know me, just as all the others don't know me.
    So, what's wrong with telling my oppinion? Is that forbidden in Brazil? idk.
    NYAP
    NYAP

Post by NYAP Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Ever since joining this community, I've stopped watching comedy shows. This thread by itself meets all the criteria: Trolls, people faking ignorance, whiners, others trying to engage in intellectual argument, and even the random person barging in and playing the role of brownnoser.

Popcorn, anyone?

Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Raziel wrote:I still don't understand what are the arguments for puting kiver (also anto, shade, but that's other stores) in the conditional list.

I said I can't talk about that cause I'm not a part of the council. If you want you can ask someone "green" on the forum.

Raziel wrote:If it's because " he was a noob some years ago, and now he became stronger" then you can aply this to all players who score +100... or you remove kiver from the list, like this you won't look like kc's haters anymore.
    It's not because after some years you are not really better, that other players can't do it, he never stopped to improve his level. He was already good when he joined kc, playing with strong players helped him.

No. I said it doesn't surprise me the improvement he got, he got better at the game like any other good player, I didn't say he got better at the game cause he was probably hacking and therefore he should be on conditional, I wonder how did you interpret what I said in my last post..

Raziel wrote:You need more credibility in this competition, act and apply rules in the same way for everybody.

As I said a mod is supposed to act equal to everyone, not judging people by their names or what they think about them, the reason for this was that Kiver didn't do what he should have done and the Mod of the division needs to act, in this case it was against a kc player and kc in general gets 'mad'.
    A view someone could have is that he did something the rule states but another view someone else could have is that not doing the main step the others doesn't matter. Anyway, the breaking of the rule is -100 but by what happened in the war you guys did play better so Rookie said he is gonna talk to Eirik because he thinks it is too much. Whatever happens keep in mind if you get -100, -50 or w/e it'll be due to a flaw of yours (not IL's), stupid or not.

BTW, you guys should stop lashing each other out. @Those who are doing it.

SM4e

Post by SM4e Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:19 pm

NYAP wrote:Ever since joining this community, I've stopped watching comedy shows. This thread by itself meets all the criteria: Trolls, people faking ignorance, whiners, others trying to engage in intellectual argument, and even the random person barging in and playing the role of brownnoser.

Popcorn, anyone?

You missed the 13th person from charged Brigade posting on this thread. Faggot.
    NYAP
    NYAP

Post by NYAP Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 pm

SM4e wrote:You missed the 13th person from charged Brigade posting on this thread. Faggot.

Awwww, is someone gonna cry, squirt some tears maybe?

I totally see "cB" and "kc" in the title, I suppose that gives me enough reason to post. Tell me, where is "G37" in the title?
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:27 pm

SM4e wrote:
    Fasuke wrote:
    SM4e wrote:

100% of logic I see cat

Sorry, I missed one percent in my post, it's only 99%, alright now?

I'm not whining about the defeat, get your fakes straight, I never said you weren't better than uns, I never complained about shocks or blueshells. Just the way Lugia tried to manipulate the match was mean and cocky. That's why I don't want to play charged Brigade again, you'd do anything to win, even forget about fair sportsmanship. Wink

Let me guess, those people were people that hate me for other reasons (e.g. Lucas, Black, Kosta, Jerk). Smile

Lugia did everything to make us as much raging and so on as possible. It was his own fault to be treatend like that, of course you don't see what your team mates did, you only see what the shitty opponent has done to poor Lugia. Sad

You're biased because you are in charged Brigade yourself, you would never do anything to make cß get less points; you can tell yourself you would, but you wouldn't - everybody is biased if it's about their friends for example.

It has nothing to do with being an "attention-whore" to post my oppinion on this; and yes, actually you think you're something special, if you think you can destimate me - you can't cause you don't know me, just as all the others don't know me.
    So, what's wrong with telling my oppinion? Is that forbidden in Brazil? idk.

wow 99% is way better (call)

I didn't know those people hate you lol.

Don't talk to Lugia next time then, but blamming the whole clan because of one member is just stupid, even though I don't believe he could have done something to make you threaten him on the way you did and saying crap about cB. Don't even bother yourself explaining because you lost the reason by doing that and I don't have any interest on that anymore.

Telling your opinion is not forbidden in Brazil, it just looked biased since you have been flamming cB. If it was not, ok, my bad then, I was wrong too by the way I said things to you, apologies.

SM4e

Post by SM4e Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:33 pm

I just saw Lugia (Lugia is in cß, so for me he represents the oppinion of cß, especially in the role of an organizer of the war). And if I see cß trieing to get a win by not doing very fair sprtsmanship again, it's just enough (for me) and it has to be said.
    Well, I said enough now, apolgies from me as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 am