International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
NYAP
SM4e
Aizen
Tweek
Leon
Jakadi
Benji
Boshi
Skepta
Cobra
MrSalamo
cho2
tobtheking2
Rookie
EirikN
Larrsauce
Kiara
Raziel
Baseh
Arpegio
CHEE2E12
waLuigi me
Bounty
MelwesT
MikeV1
Fasuke
Suppar!
Nin10dO
yasha
Necrosky
Kivicious
Thomas
VSchainMKW
Zero
38 posters

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB

Bounty
    Bounty

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB - Page 5 Empty Re: [W1] kc 341 - 336 cB

Post by Bounty Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:47 pm

If the -50 occurs instead of one of the polar ends than the other 4 teams get put at a disadvantage points wise because of a conflict between two other teams. Just throwing that out there.
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Not gonna bother quoting people because it would be such a long post and will probably be a long post anyway.

To start, it's comical that people assume certain things about my clan. cB likes to follow the rules and will call people out if they don't. Never was a penalty asked for, I just stated that what Kiver's video was did not comply to what conditional participation actually is. So if you have any concerns with that, address me, not anyone else. I also would recommend READING THE RULES so you know what each one is and that way when you have an argument you can refer to them to strengthen your argument rather than turning to insults and thus making your argument virtually invalid and thus furthering the state of immaturity you're already representing.

Next, this is directed to kc. You constantly talk about "haters" and your reasoning behind it is that people hate you because you're "far better than them." Really? I don't have anything against clans, just certain members and the thing about certain members in kc is that they have this "swagger" for lack of an insulting term that makes them think that they are better than others. Having a swagger is a good thing, it really is. However, the swagger many of you display has gone to the point of arrogance, ignorance, and ultimately degrading flaming. It all shows in many of the arguments you have presented which don't really have any justification of why breaking the rules shouldn't result in a penalty, and that's because there isn't any justifiable reason for it. The conditional rules are there to PREVENT ANY POSSIBLE REASON OF DOUBT THAT SOMEONE IS HACKING. They aren't there for any other reason. Idc about races or bad luck or anything because you can experience bad luck while using shareds because of how they work. You can just drive normally but have "a clutch item" at any point in time. This whole discussion is ensuing because Kiver didn't follow rules. Had he, there wouldn't be any reason for a discussion.

Now for SM4E. Calling us unsportsmanlike is a joke. So in order to show you what I mean I would like to post the definition of Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Unsportsmanlike conduct (also called unsporting behaviour or ungentlemanly conduct) is a foul or offense in many sports that is not necessarily a violation of the respective sport's rules of play, but violates the sport's generally accepted rules of sportsmanship and/or participant conduct. Examples include taunting an opponent, an excessive celebration following a scoring play, or feigning injury.

Taunting generally includes the use of trolling or flaming, which has been done by kc via insults and I won't state any people that are included in the conversation that aren't apart of either team. I'm curious as to how cB is considered unsportsmanlike in this situation.

Finally, Skepta. LOL, that is all.

KyleW

Post by KyleW Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:16 pm

wally has swagger 2 Smile
    Raziel
    Raziel

Post by Raziel Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:37 pm

@Tweek- my post was nothing against you, and I understand well what you were saying. I quote you because you were talking about what I wanted an answer, but what I writted was for IL admin.
    MrSalamo

Post by MrSalamo Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 pm

cheers

Last edited by MrSalamo on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MrSalamo

Post by MrSalamo Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Skepta wrote:@Sal : Maybe one day you could post something constructive, instead of images. I think we're all able to read here.

- So so true

Sal is one of those players/people who clearly has no life (don't think I'm incorrect in stating this). The fact cB are clearly a poor imitation of much more successful clans in the past just makes it slightly more embarrasing.

I wouldn't even give a -50 for this - I'd credit the whole war and full win to KC, at the end of the day whatever anyone says the maturity levels in KC are far higher than cB.

cB are realistically a bunch of troubled teenagers who get over emotional, over hyped, and will do everything within their sad lives to spend days if not weeks arguing over the most pointless facts.

There are strangely enough things called jobs and education which you fail to adhere or show interest in - I'm telling you as a spearhead and fatherly figure of the community to please show some interest in your lives rather than arguing over a 3+ game

Oh Sal - 2008 called they are asking for their images back Wink

Called it. LMAO!
    MrSalamo

Post by MrSalamo Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:47 pm

[quote="MrSalamo"]
    Arpegio wrote:@Sal : Maybe one day you could post something constructive, instead of images. I think we're all able to read here.

If you can read, why don't you read the damn rules first before acting like we're unsportsmanlike? What for? Because we noticed something in the rules Kiver didn't abide too? Right.

Last edited by MrSalamo on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Raziel
    Raziel

Post by Raziel Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Fasuke wrote:You were trying to offend me with a ironic sentence, right ? I don't know the reason why kiver and anto are on conditional list, you have a point here, but doens't change the fact they need to follow the rule. cB is not taking advantage from that, we have the right to see him following the conditionals rules, reason why we stated it was wrong at first.

I think this is an important point who should be talked, could someone ( IL admins ) give me a real explanation of why he is ( they are ) on the conditional list ?
    Concerning kiver, he would do it right if it was so easy to record and to stream, but it's not, because of the material he has. And the worst thing is that he have to proof he is legit for no reason, because some person dislike him and can have got some power with being in the staff, he must lose his time for the only reason that " he is good "
    It's more understandable for a person to have to proof he is legit, when there is a very suspect video of him, he can understand player of other clan can't trust him and have some reason to accuse him, but in kiver's case, WTF happenned to the IL staff for taking a decision like this ?
    We ( kc ) are waiting for a good explaination now, and ask, anyways, to remove kiver ( also anto ) from this conditional list, or you put in this list every players who have improved themself and have now a good level.
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Just want to explain something, I don't know the reason but I'm not contesting the council about it. Also, this isn't a place for discuss that ( I don't even know the good place for that lol ) and it is not hard to make a 3 minutes stream.
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Raziel wrote:
    I think this is an important point who should be talked, could someone ( IL admins ) give me a real explanation of why he is ( they are ) on the conditional list ?
    Concerning kiver, he would do it right if it was so easy to record and to stream, but it's not, because of the material he has. And the worst thing is that he have to proof he is legit for no reason, because some person dislike him and can have got some power with being in the staff, he must lose his time for the only reason that " he is good "
    It's more understandable for a person to have to proof he is legit, when there is a very suspect video of him, he can understand player of other clan can't trust him and have some reason to accuse him, but in kiver's case, WTF happenned to the IL staff for taking a decision like this ?
    We ( kc ) are waiting for a good explaination now, and ask, anyways, to remove kiver ( also anto ) from this conditional list, or you put in this list every players who have improved themself and have now a good level.

I'll explain it. When players consistently score really well and don't seem to have bad luck or seem to get "clutch" items often or any other ways to be viewed as "suspicious" they are brought up in the council chat. They are then voted upon to see who should be placed on conditional list and who should not. Before this season, the majority of "high scoring players" from most if not all clans were discussed. Anto and Kiver were discussed and the vote unfortunately didn't go in their favor. A good number of cB members were talked about also but none were voted in. Same deal with Flow, iS, AR, G37, and G13. The conditional list is the end result of that voting. Now, after all the voting, people came complaining that it was biased and unfair that no cB members were in as well as a couple of others being unfairly represented. Now, the only thing I could personally do was to force a cB member to be on conditional, and since my scores had been increasing, and since it was easy for me to stream everything, I decided to go on conditionals. Unfortunately I can't play right now because of my college internet. Now in Anto's case, he will likely be removed from conditionals after the season, though it would be better if he was playing to show everything is working well and that it wouldn't matter if he came off of the list.

If you have any questions, please use my skype, it's much faster as I typically don't go through every thread and check every post because I'm far too busy and cba to do so, but I do appreciate your calm collected approach in receiving an answer to a question you were curious about, thank you for that.
    Raziel
    Raziel

Post by Raziel Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:13 pm

for your case perhaps, you don't know for him. and he have too the video to make, it take like 10h
    and it can take place here for the discussion, I don't know either where I could post this, or admin answer about that in an other topic you creat, please.

edit : ok waluigi me
    Arpegio
    Arpegio

Post by Arpegio Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Tweek wrote:No. I said it doesn't surprise me the improvement he got, he got better at the game like any other good player, I didn't say he got better at the game cause he was probably hacking and therefore he should be on conditional, I wonder how did you interpret what I said in my last post.
    That's how most of people work, actually. It is worth remembering why WCL died ?
    Sometimes I really think this community is kinda xenophobic (no kidding). Even more when you look at the staff : there's a bunch of American players, and there's almost no European. Problems ?
    And where is Eirik ? Did someone see him ? We are always looking for him in this league, SMH.

@Fasuke : You get big-headed, nope ? Maybe you did a great job, but come back to earth. Please.

@Wally : Concerning all your "swagger" thing, I admit that my players acted like idiots in the first page, I wasn't here to avoid this. But when you feel like being the number one enemy, it could explain why we may act this way.
    Look at what happened to StarStruck, for example : everybody was hating them only because they were the best (legit or not, who knows). They got blacklisted, they died, and MKW started slowly to fade away. I'm not comparing KC to them, just pointing the fact that the best ones are always the most hated, while some people still dream to join them, asking for a trial, being denied, and then hating (true story). I could easily make a list of those people, easily.

Back to the main topic : Kiver still respected the half of the rule, and when you look at the video... well. That's why -50 would be fine, in the worst case. But I'm sick of arguing and arguing, again and again. We are all playing the same game, and I still don't understand why everybody's always trying to put a spoke in the wheels to make it more uncomfortable.

When should we say goodbye ? For your greatest pleasure.

Last edited by Arpegio on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Arpegio wrote:
    @Wally : Concerning all your "swagger" thing, I admit that my players acted like idiots in the first page, I wasn't here to avoid this. But when you feel like being the number one enemy, it could explain why we may act this way.
    Look at what happened to StarStruck, for example : everybody was hating them only because they were the best (legit or not, who knows). They got blacklisted, they died, and MKW started slowly to fade away. I'm not comparing KC to them, just pointing the fact that the best ones are always the most hated, while some people still dream to join them, asking for a trial, being denied, and then hating (true story). I could easily make a list of those people, easily.

I understand and that's a good point about starstruck, unfortunately I'm unable to relate that to them because I never had any detest for starstruck or their members because the times I warred against them everyone was polite and we never warred them in competitions where things such as conditional rulings were to be followed. I guess it's the same way when kc wars cB outside of league matches where rules aren't an issue so it's typically very peaceful wars. Also, I know this is off topic, but what do you prefer for your lettering? Like cB as opposed to cb so does KC prefer kc KC Kc?
    Arpegio
    Arpegio

Post by Arpegio Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 pm

waLuigi me wrote:Also, I know this is off topic, but what do you prefer for your lettering? Like cB as opposed to cb so does KC prefer kc KC Kc?
    lol, we don't care as we're the only clan using those two letters for our tag. But most of people are lettering it "KC".
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Alright for future references I will be sure to do that.
    Nin10dO
    Nin10dO

Post by Nin10dO Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Achievement unlocked: The Thread Tamer. cheers
    sousu1
    sousu1

Post by sousu1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:43 am

While it amazes me in the first place that people like anto and kiver were placed on conditional list and I do believe that the council is utterly biased, It amazes me more that potentially suspicious players are completely undetected and unsuspected just because they are in a clan like Fw or cB. Wally, I read your logic about yourself being placed on conditional to avoid bias claims and it's the same with Eirik placing himself on conditionals. Truth be told, neither of you two are really good players who score high at all, and I feel like you putting yourselves on conditional is a mix of bias, heavy egotism and attempting to improve public image, and perhaps even avoiding your top players being conditionaled. I feel there is an insane amount of bias in this community in many things, but maybe the most is in the subject of cheating and conditionals and banning.

Just look at the current active players of the conditional list and the clans they are affilated with:

Participants-

Anto - kc
    Beat - sc ap mana
    Chintu - sc fu
    Cool - is
    Dino - is
    Eirik - Fw M appeasement
    Frenchy - AR kc
    Heriss - G13
    Joe - is sc
    Kiver - kc
    Kuzan - fu
    Kyle White - ? appeasement
    Leroy - ap
    Mau - fw
    Neos - beu
    Nero - g37
    RusoX - iS
    Sam - sc
    Shade - kc
    Starz - iS CV
    Thunda - FU
    TK64 - fucking every clan
    Torn - sc FU mana
    Twi - mana
    waLuigi me - cB appeasement
    Xander - FU

total active conditionaled players - 26

total active conditionaled players' affiliations -

sc 5
    iS 5
    FU 4
    kc 4
    mana 3
    Ap 2
    Fw 2 (eirik appeasement -1)
    AR 1
    G13 1
    CV 1
    G37 1
    Beu 1
    M 1 (eirik appeasement -1)
    cB 1 (wally appeasement -1)

aside from some random selections from certain clans, this list seems to be heavily biased against the counter-culture clans like sc FU Ap and mana, and now against the "top" clans like kc and iS(who don't even play here). some players are perfectly able to abide by these rules without problem, but all this community bias is doing for some others is causing them unnecessary stress and arguments like this fucking mess.

Why does this community continue to go on with this? Why are clans like cB and Fw the ones who are in charge of everything? Where are cB players like pae Yasha and pae Zero on this list? Where are Fw players like Adam Lyfe and xK Nathan? How do the administration get away by offering their worse players to the conditional list and then having other potential real hackers getting let off scot free? I mean no offense to anyone mentioned but how can this community be trusted and taken seriously when there is this much bias in every little thing? I feel like the "council" and "management" these days is really just clans like cB and Fw saying who they don't like from other teams that scores good and then everybody else agreeing with them. To the council who are not members of their teams, why do you keep agreeing to all of these biased decisions? There is noone to stand up for the counter-culture at all in any of this and I feel like it's getting old.

I really don't feel like ranting on and on about this shithole of a game anymore but I don't give a damn anymore about other peoples opinions because I know how biased everybody is. Why can't you people fucking move out of the way when the train comes down the railroad tracks? Why can't you realize that you are wrong sometimes? Why can't you accept losing without thinking that the other team were cheaters? Everybody in this community's so called top clans acts like fking babies about this game, and if you keep going through this path, eventually it's only going to be clans who are just simply bad at this game and then cB and Fw calling hacks on each other because there's nobody else left to call hacks on. Does that sound like a pleasant community to you?

The bottom line is that this community has been completely run to the ground in filthy bias and something needs to be done. I have NO IDEA how something this horrible could possibly be fixed but it would be a good start to place suspicious players from Fw and cB onto the conditional list. Yasha Zero Adam Lyfe Nathan Nave and Tricks all seem like suitable additions to this so-called unbiased list. Either that, or take off people like these poor Koopa Clan folk who are unfairly conditionaled. In the past I was given the same treatment with zero proof at all besides the scores that I made, and now I've been banned for using a magical button activated mind reading prediction needed unable to be bumped or collided with hit by items from only two certain sides but not effective against japanese players code that also happens to be something that many other players have said they've done on occasion and that Eirik himself was recorded doing and called legit about it supposedly because the other guy was wheelieing. I no longer care about my own fate in your filthy hands, but nobody else, especially the members of the best clan currently playing this game in the american-european scene, deserves to have this ridiculous kind of treatment snowball.

Please don't repeat your mistakes, and to all of you who realize there is at least some bias, PLEASE read my entire post.

To clans like Fw and cB, who do you think you are.

Sousui
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:02 am

^fucking long Post Sousui o.O

But in some Points you're right. Well the Conditional List isn't really a List of People who maybe were/are hacking, most of them are on this cause they're famous in some Clans/Tournaments, for example everyone knows KC, iS or the old Rv with Sphinx, RusoX etc.
    All of them were pretty good and scored usually very high, after some Months People called hacks on them. Why? ok Maybe some of them really hacked but most of them were way to strong(Fanboy :3)
    Just check the Conditional List and If I'm right there are only Div 1 and 2 Members, so jeah same thing no one knows some good Scorer's in Divion 4-5 (Chain in !C or Basti in !7-2 and some others like NFO-Members) They are good too, but they aren't known International (or Homie in mc, scored pretty high but no one cares about him)

OK I know my Post doesn't makes any sense ^^ But in a short form again: Most of the People on that List are really good and became famous, so a lot of People in other Clans know them and respect them. On the other Side there were some Clanmates, who think Kiver (for Example) isn't so good to score 100-120 against Top-Clans like Fw, iS etc. Well some others believed he is good enough to score that high (yawn)
    So I'm not surprised there are some Dudes (^^) who want to see Members of KC or iS on that List...

ok my Post still doesn't make sense and my English gets worser and worser Razz
    What ever, I'm hopping both Teams can make a good Decision about that Match (y)

Fw Monk

Post by Fw Monk Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:56 am

Lol susu or whatever you called !! you are on drugs??
    why you bring Flow in here? we dont call hacks on kc or most other clans and also adam is livestreaming every il match with over 100 viewers every week so i dont know what you talking even he is not conditional and he was conditional in wcl for 1 Season because of fc change and still played like before from the scores that means no hacks Xd some other who on conditional in wcl or il going down average by a lot so you can choose your owen opnion why they drop that much with conditional.And about Rules i think they are clear enough for all who play il and Rules are here to play like rules or why we have Rules? we played Kc this week and said to kiver he need to stream so he followed the Rule and nobody can ask for penalty later we didnt need to do that, but we said its not enough only recording and also we lost after a tight match after 2 gps and said all GGS and no one cried about hacks or other shit, so idk what you try to tell this community about Flow.I know Flow is a Clan who is accepted by most of the community and have much followers for streams or videos or called fans.Its like in real life rules are there to follow and no one of Flow ask for Penalty or spoke to Council about that.Alsoe we allowed to KC to use a other KC Players who is not registered for Team 1 because they need a 5 th Player we didnt need to do that , but we dont wanna play 5on4 or maybe get a cheap win with 5on4 , so now think about why you try to make Flow bad.Also i think that now most can undertsnad both sides of what happend here about Penalty side of KC after a few weeks some are complain about he didnt follow Rules for me it took to long from Admin part so i can understand KC , other side is CB who follow Rules and Rules are there to follow if not we dont need any Rules anymore.And i think its not my or Flows part to Decide this and we dont even really care i only can say there where made misstakes from all sides and iam happy i dont need to decide Situation like that.
    MikeV1
    MikeV1

Post by MikeV1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 am

sousu1 wrote:Why does this community continue to go on with this? Why are clans like cB and Fw the ones who are in charge of everything? Where are cB players like pae Yasha and pae Zero on this list? Where are Fw players like Adam Lyfe and xK Nathan? How do the administration get away by offering their worse players to the conditional list and then having other potential real hackers getting let off scot free? I mean no offense to anyone mentioned but how can this community be trusted and taken seriously when there is this much bias in every little thing? I feel like the "council" and "management" these days is really just clans like cB and Fw saying who they don't like from other teams that scores good and then everybody else agreeing with them.

My words, sometimes I feel like the council/management abuses their power and do what they want to do. It really would be better if there would be some other guys from other clans too, but this is just my opinion.
    HerisS

Post by HerisS Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:12 am

La même chose m'est déjà arrivé avec la G13 en WCL, ils voudront rien entendre ces nobrain, ils comprennent rien et se prennent trop au serieux.
    La seule façon de trouver encore du fun à jouer à ce jeu c'est les amicaux de toute façons.

There is already players to have fun to play this failed competition ? :/
    And I lol'd I'm already in that conditionnal list btw.
    yasha
    yasha

Post by yasha Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:29 am

I wouldn't mind being on conditionals if it would satisfy people and resolve the issue of "cB and Fw" being biased. But I know that other people for example zero aren't as lucky as to be equiped with a recording device. If new people need to come forth for the conditional list, to put an end to the idea you have of "cB and Fw" controlling IL. Then I have no problem with that.
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 am

LOL SOUSUI

Wally and Eirik aren't good? I believe they are a lot better than you since your lines are horrible (lol'd on your videos) plus, even hacking you can't do well, what a pitty Sad .

Now saying cB and Fw are controling IL because most of council members are from those clans is stupid since there is a place to apply for it and you don't see Kc or people from some other clans applying for it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

( I personally would like to see kc / AR, french people in general applying for it, also German people, click on the link and go for it!)

Plus, I believe most of players from that conditional list were taken from WCL list which had a player from each clan on council.

It was a big mistake talking about Flow here, first because Flow has nothing with this thread. Second, Adam was on conditionals on 1 season from WCL because of fcs changes, he did everything correctly and got removed from that. Get on facts before saying crap.

Now about cB, please give me a video from a suspicious thing or just get someone doing so good in wars here. You can see Tricks doing well in 1 war (W5) and Lugia in 1 (W2), they didn't do well in the others, cB actually sucks on IL for some reason.

Now talking about you, glorious Sousui. I thought funny the way you flammed Bash by being on conditionals on WCL because on your point of view it was biased because you left Rv and he was mad mimimimimi. Got recently caught hacking by uploading yourself hacking. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL good job son!

Now you are just mad because you are not able to play this league and taking your rage on council.

Go get a job or read a book, it would be worth than spreading your rage on council.

btw, I was Shampoo, stop trying to be cool using my name.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 am

sousu1 wrote:While it amazes me in the first place that people like anto and kiver were placed on conditional list and I do believe that the council is utterly biased, It amazes me more that potentially suspicious players are completely undetected and unsuspected just because they are in a clan like Fw or cB. Wally, I read your logic about yourself being placed on conditional to avoid bias claims and it's the same with Eirik placing himself on conditionals. Truth be told, neither of you two are really good players who score high at all, and I feel like you putting yourselves on conditional is a mix of bias, heavy egotism and attempting to improve public image, and perhaps even avoiding your top players being conditionaled. I feel there is an insane amount of bias in this community in many things, but maybe the most is in the subject of cheating and conditionals and banning.

Just look at the current active players of the conditional list and the clans they are affilated with:

Participants-

Anto - kc
    Beat - sc ap mana
    Chintu - sc fu
    Cool - is
    Dino - is
    Eirik - Fw M appeasement
    Frenchy - AR kc
    Heriss - G13
    Joe - is sc
    Kiver - kc
    Kuzan - fu
    Kyle White - ? appeasement
    Leroy - ap
    Mau - fw
    Neos - beu
    Nero - g37
    RusoX - iS
    Sam - sc
    Shade - kc
    Starz - iS CV
    Thunda - FU
    TK64 - fucking every clan
    Torn - sc FU mana
    Twi - mana
    waLuigi me - cB appeasement
    Xander - FU

total active conditionaled players - 26

total active conditionaled players' affiliations -

sc 5
    iS 5
    FU 4
    kc 4
    mana 3
    Ap 2
    Fw 2 (eirik appeasement -1)
    AR 1
    G13 1
    CV 1
    G37 1
    Beu 1
    M 1 (eirik appeasement -1)
    cB 1 (wally appeasement -1)

aside from some random selections from certain clans, this list seems to be heavily biased against the counter-culture clans like sc FU Ap and mana, and now against the "top" clans like kc and iS(who don't even play here). some players are perfectly able to abide by these rules without problem, but all this community bias is doing for some others is causing them unnecessary stress and arguments like this fucking mess.

Why does this community continue to go on with this? Why are clans like cB and Fw the ones who are in charge of everything? Where are cB players like pae Yasha and pae Zero on this list? Where are Fw players like Adam Lyfe and xK Nathan? How do the administration get away by offering their worse players to the conditional list and then having other potential real hackers getting let off scot free? I mean no offense to anyone mentioned but how can this community be trusted and taken seriously when there is this much bias in every little thing? I feel like the "council" and "management" these days is really just clans like cB and Fw saying who they don't like from other teams that scores good and then everybody else agreeing with them. To the council who are not members of their teams, why do you keep agreeing to all of these biased decisions? There is noone to stand up for the counter-culture at all in any of this and I feel like it's getting old.

I really don't feel like ranting on and on about this shithole of a game anymore but I don't give a damn anymore about other peoples opinions because I know how biased everybody is. Why can't you people fucking move out of the way when the train comes down the railroad tracks? Why can't you realize that you are wrong sometimes? Why can't you accept losing without thinking that the other team were cheaters? Everybody in this community's so called top clans acts like fking babies about this game, and if you keep going through this path, eventually it's only going to be clans who are just simply bad at this game and then cB and Fw calling hacks on each other because there's nobody else left to call hacks on. Does that sound like a pleasant community to you?

The bottom line is that this community has been completely run to the ground in filthy bias and something needs to be done. I have NO IDEA how something this horrible could possibly be fixed but it would be a good start to place suspicious players from Fw and cB onto the conditional list. Yasha Zero Adam Lyfe Nathan Nave and Tricks all seem like suitable additions to this so-called unbiased list. Either that, or take off people like these poor Koopa Clan folk who are unfairly conditionaled. In the past I was given the same treatment with zero proof at all besides the scores that I made, and now I've been banned for using a magical button activated mind reading prediction needed unable to be bumped or collided with hit by items from only two certain sides but not effective against japanese players code that also happens to be something that many other players have said they've done on occasion and that Eirik himself was recorded doing and called legit about it supposedly because the other guy was wheelieing. I no longer care about my own fate in your filthy hands, but nobody else, especially the members of the best clan currently playing this game in the american-european scene, deserves to have this ridiculous kind of treatment snowball.

Please don't repeat your mistakes, and to all of you who realize there is at least some bias, PLEASE read my entire post.

To clans like Fw and cB, who do you think you are.

Sousui

Fw has no say in conditionals pretty much. Only Jake and I are on the council and we didn't vote on our players that were brought up nor did we try and take our palyers off that were suggested to be on. We don't think we're a top clan or a clan who has more power. Eirik isn't even in Flow anymore btw so that doesn't even count. It's not Flows fault that there has never been eough videos or suspicions about our players that people want to put them on conditionals. You're also implying that fw and cB people voted yes to all those players. In fact, out of all the new players that were added this year I did not vote yes to many of them although that doesn't matter.

I and Flow have worked hard to keep a clean image and that has payed off, simple as that.

I don't understand where your cheap shots are coming at. We have 2 people on conditionals assuming Dino makes Flow which is still one of the higher amount. And you're implying that we call hacks on everyone. I just lost some respect for you atm and I'm very disappointed in that since you're a cool person to talk to on skype.

Last edited by Bounty on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Skepta
    Skepta

Post by Skepta Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am

So both Fasuke and Salami or whatever his name is from cB can't even answer my question.

As you all know my time is precious - so you have done well to get a third post out of me here - but my question to you is why have you ignored all of my valid points.

cB are nothing but a waste of time in the community you are trying to be what Black and White were back in the day, the only difference being they were genuine nice guys not a load of egotistical pr1cks that literally have no concept of the human world other than their bedroom and relentlessly arguing the most ridiculous point ever.

I'll go back to my original point for the moderator, the full win should be given to KC here, no penalty at all, and if cB want to keep creating unncessary drama dock them points (that will soon shut the muppets up).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm