International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
NYAP
SM4e
Aizen
Tweek
Leon
Jakadi
Benji
Boshi
Skepta
Cobra
MrSalamo
cho2
tobtheking2
Rookie
EirikN
Larrsauce
Kiara
Raziel
Baseh
Arpegio
CHEE2E12
waLuigi me
Bounty
MelwesT
MikeV1
Fasuke
Suppar!
Nin10dO
yasha
Necrosky
Kivicious
Thomas
VSchainMKW
Zero
38 posters

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB

cho2
    cho2

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB - Page 3 Empty Re: [W1] kc 341 - 336 cB

Post by cho2 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 pm

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB - Page 3 Didn%27t%20read%20lol
    MrSalamo

Post by MrSalamo Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 am

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB - Page 3 Tumblr_m9ee2e2HNq1r8e5nvo1_500
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:09 am

++
    Raziel
    Raziel

Post by Raziel Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Arpegio
    Arpegio

Post by Arpegio Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 am

Bounty wrote:Tuff break for Kc here but it's understandable what happened. As for Beu idk, but it's way too late for Beu t start complaining now.
    Too late for BEU, but not for [cB] ?! Kiver posted 2 videos for BEU match btw. A simple caution would have been better for the match against [cB], especially when you watch the video concerning this war in its entirety...

Rookie wrote:I don't like to do this but rules are rules, I'm only doing my job. You can try to talk this over with Eirik / cB or me whatever here though if you feel we need to overturn this, I am open to that for now
    OK so if you're open, let's go : rules are rules yes, but three weeks later ? As you said, you're (far) late. No ?
    "You forgot that, receive your monthly -100 haha !", srsly ? How could this be fair ? What kind of competition IL is ?

It's up to clans to ask any players to stream startup or not IMO. I was not here but it seems [cB] didn't ask, or so late indeed. Kiver still posted the whole war (except a little unimportant cut on KC). Did you watch it in its entirety ? Something suspicious to daclare ? He just got 7 TC's, I counted : in 4th on KC, in 4th and 5th on MH, 2 in a row on BC, in 7th on CM, in 4th on DDR. Oh and he only dodged once, what a fucking hacker.

To refresh memories (because there is a lot of people from 2010-2011 here) : Kiver has been playing MKW since 2009, former member of The Zone and Eternal, he joined KC in February 2011. He worked hard to be one of the best KC members, especially on TT : he became a great frontrunner. And because of rusoX, a legit player who has been recently trialing for [cB], he found himself on that conditionnal list.
    Same thing for Anto, a player who has been playing this game since 2008-2009. There has never been anything concerning him... I played like 5 or 6 WCL seasons with him, trusting him more than anyone. A great frontrunner too, a great teammate. Check his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more informations.
    So only because they're scoring high almost everytime, they must give everything evil ? They have proven themselves, unlike some "tourists". What about players from other clans in this division ?

As I said earlier, everybody's hating on us only because we have been around for more than three years, and still part of the best clans since our three giant partners died. But I know, it is better to accuse people of hacking while some others keep on streaming/recording their fails, thinking they're too pro.
    I am not crying or anything, just pointing the fact that respect and clarity of mind don't live here anymore. Just try one second to put yourself in our place.

I don't want to leave this competition as it may be the last one, like I don't want my clan to be "butthurt" (I know you all love this word). That's why I'm asking you Rookie, to conserve the original score. If not, we're done. I think I did my best to restore justice.
    Skepta
    Skepta

Post by Skepta Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:42 am

This is the start of the end of IL in my opinion.

It has the wrong moderators/admins, has always been a lot worse than WCL.

Wouldn't blame KC for quitting, this community is so against them, it's almost like the FIA were against Ayrton Senna where they favoured Alain Prost.

No offence IL is a load of crap..you'd be better leaving guys
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:03 am

I honestly have no idea how Kiver and Anto is on conditional, makes me laugh tbh. When [iS] Signed up why wasn't Demise on the conditionals list? Is he okay to play IL with his "a bill a game" motto. ggs
    Boshi
    Boshi

Post by Boshi Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:30 am

The more I think about this, the more wrong is it..yes kiver maybe wasn't doing it 100% right but we (the il admins) acted way to slow on that and I don't think kiver wasn't doing that on purpose since kiver was doing his recording right in the matches after this.

Just forget the penatly for this time. At least in my opinion but it's all up to rookie & eirik I guess.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 am

cB talked about it the next day, it was the admins that took a long time@Arpe

However, I feel same as Boshi now after a nice sleep, it does seem wrong that the admins took 2/3 weeks to do the case than took his points away, in Kc's eyes it was all good since nothing was said and than just losing it that much later does seem wrong.
    Benji
    Benji

Post by Benji Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 pm

We can see all the war on kiver's video, is it not enough? This kinf of decision can kill the competition
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:50 pm

It is not our fault that the admins took forever to read/respond to our posts...

That being said, there is no fair decision for this, it is a really touchy topic and one side is going to be angry no matter what happens. Rookie mentioned something about taking away half of Kiver's points or something of the sort, just because he said it wasn't fair to take away all of Kiver's points since he was never told about his recording/streaming issues.

Personally I'd be fine with that, but letting this whole thing go just because it's been a few weeks makes no sense to me.
    Jakadi

Post by Jakadi Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Just lol. I'm laught a lot about iL. Firstly, what's this shit? Suspect
    Secondly, lol@cb who try to win always in the same way. Guys, you just suck. Your clan exists since something like 2 years, and you re still noob... Neutral
    Thirdly, lol@iL admin's. What re those piece of shit? Kc's haters and their amazing friend?
    I don't understand why you accepted Kc if it's to do the asshole like that? If you want to win your WONDERFUL competition, don't accept Kc. MAYBE you'll have more chance...
    For finish, BIG LOL @the conditional list. You choose the players about their face? Their username?
    So, I restart. You annoy Kiver and Anto for none reason. Just to annoy them. Pls, use your little brain. Your competition is a piece of shit. Do you think it will be better without Kc and some others goods clans? lol. Imo, you must create a competition just with Cb 1 and cb2, it'll be sure those noobs will win something cheers
    + It's too late for Beu and not for KC? clown Serious buiness is serious. Same 4 years later with more noob asshole
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Benji wrote:We can see all the war on kiver's video, is it not enough? This kinf of decision can kill the competition

The reason cB brought it up is because the video didn't show the gameplay from his wii menu. It just showed the races so it does not follow the conditionals rule.
    Jakadi

Post by Jakadi Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Jakadi wrote:Just lol. I'm laught a lot about iL. Firstly, what's this shit? Suspect
    Secondly, lol@cb who try to win always in the same way. Guys, you just suck. Your clan exists since something like 2 years, and you re still noob... Neutral
    Thirdly, lol@iL admin's. What re those piece of shit? Kc's haters and their amazing friend?
    I don't understand why you accepted Kc if it's to do the asshole like that? If you want to win your WONDERFUL competition, don't accept Kc. MAYBE you'll have more chance...
    For finish, BIG LOL @the conditional list. You choose the players about their face? Their username?
    So, I restart. You annoy Kiver and Anto for none reason. Just to annoy them. Pls, use your little brain. Your competition is a piece of shit. Do you think it will be better without Kc and some others goods clans? lol. Imo, you must create a competition just with Cb 1 and cb2, it'll be sure those noobs will win something cheers
    + It's too late for Beu and not for KC? clown Serious buiness is serious. Same 4 years later with more noob asshole
    cho2
    cho2

Post by cho2 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Jakadi wrote:
    Jakadi wrote:Just lol. I'm laught a lot about iL. Firstly, what's this shit? Suspect

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB - Page 3 YouMad

rofl. butthurt kids.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Rookie Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Lots of this is my fault; I've been buried in schoolwork these past 3 weeks and I haven't had time to look into this. kc has a good point here and I actually don't want to give them the full penalty, I think 100 is way too extreme really. Koopa Clan clearly won the match and as Arpe said its not like Kiver had the best luck in this war anyway. I want to propose just -50. This way kc still takes the win and cB gets the bonus point considering they did point out a flaw in the rules. Of course I would need permission from Eirik to do this, as I can't make up rules for IL. I'll talk to him about it. The fact that I took long enough to finally get to it makes my case even worse, and I apologize for that. Seeing as the school year is going to hit me hard I need to break from being a division admin again until at least next summer. Sorry for any inconveniences with that. Back on topic I'd like to propose to Eirik -50 instead putting this at 341-336 in kc favor. Make sure Kiver does stream his settings though for all future wars.
    MrSalamo

Post by MrSalamo Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Skepta wrote:This is the start of the end of IL in my opinion.

It has the wrong moderators/admins, has always been a lot worse than WCL.

Wouldn't blame KC for quitting, this community is so against them, it's almost like the FIA were against Ayrton Senna where they favoured Alain Prost.

No offence IL is a load of crap..you'd be better leaving guys

Coming from you who talks shit out of his mouth about everything.

Inb4yougivemealifestoryonhowsuccessfullyouare
    MrSalamo

Post by MrSalamo Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 pm

[W1] kc 341 - 336 cB - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScGwlcLatCI9NxfP_9MkrFj53Ktn2IX3vXI_Hh_0lPMiwIB7lETw
    Leon
    Leon

Post by Leon Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:11 pm

MrSalamo wrote:Inb4yougivemealifestoryonhowsuccessfullyouare

lol I laughed so hard at this. xD
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Lmao, KC won this war by 55 but as of now u cant even penalize KC, we can clearly see all the war with Kiver's video, the rule before was perfect, u only needed to stream the start up / or uploading the full war (What kiver did) and he got penalized for that, ur just trying to give the bonus point to cB atm because u cant give them the win now so 1 point will be good for them Neutral Really ? How much did u pay for that cB ?
    In my opinion, u just have to retire kiver's point when we didnt saw him racing, oh wait, he uploaded the whole war. What a joke
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Well KC, I think you missed the point.

Nobody is saying Kiver hacked in that war. The problem is that he didn't follow the rules. You are not special / retarded people (don't take this as a offense) to be able to break rules.

Nobody has to ask you to stream because of conditionals, since you are in, you need to do that and ask the other team to watch it.

cB didn't take forever to tell you about it, Wally did it on the next day after Kiver posted the video. Mods took forever though.

Rookie, another mistake won't solve the first one, it will become into a infinite loop.

Jadaki, you suck at trolling, you should ask Jaws or Frigz to teach you how to do that lol.

Cobra, thanks for your opinion but he still broke a rule, there is no way to accept an exception here otherwise we will need to accept it for everybody what is not a good choice. You did a mistake offending cB though, I hope you are sorry for that.

Don't blame me or cB, we just pointed out the broken rule. It was actualy your own mistake by not reading it or not paying attention, leaving this competition will just hurt yourself, KC.

VSchainMKW
    VSchainMKW
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by VSchainMKW Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Don't blame our clan for being keen on this. If the legendary kc has been around for 3 years and you guys take pride in this, knowing the rules should not be a big deal. What I must add though is that your reactions speak for who you are. If you wish to attack everyone in sight due to a technical mistake on your part that others did not see, then that shows how truly 'legendary' you are. Yes, we know we're inexperienced. Yes, we're new. We have struggled with teams and we're working to become sustainable, but we don't need to be constantly reminded of it, especially in such a repulsive manner. If you really with to live up to your legacy, simply take the hit and move on because if you are who you say you are then you can retaliate next week and work to reduce the deficit.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Rookie Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:35 am

Cobra wrote:Lmao, KC won this war by 55 but as of now u cant even penalize KC, we can clearly see all the war with Kiver's video, the rule before was perfect, u only needed to stream the start up / or uploading the full war (What kiver did) and he got penalized for that, ur just trying to give the bonus point to cB atm because u cant give them the win now so 1 point will be good for them Neutral Really ? How much did u pay for that cB ?
    In my opinion, u just have to retire kiver's point when we didnt saw him racing, oh wait, he uploaded the whole war. What a joke

Posts like this just make me lose all hope in this world

If you actually payed attention before mindlessly posting you should know that recording a full war =/= 100% legit. He used an ISO to load MKW, and did not show his settings which clearly goes against the rules.

But let's look at kc's pov

• Kiver wasn't lucky this war
    • It's been weeks since match was posted
    • Kiver was never told he was doing conditionals incorrectly before the war when he recorded the same way previously
    • kc won the war without penalties

I think 100 is too much. I'll continue to allow debate but whenever somebody just posts a pile of mindless bullshit that has like 50 swears and makes no sense, that'll just make me want to go against you. I think -50 is fair. Now I want to hear more from both sides, but please keep it mature. Off to bed I'll try responding tomorrow.
    Nin10dO
    Nin10dO

Post by Nin10dO Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:48 am

Good games to both teams. I'm glad there wasn't any sort of drama or flaming after the match.
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:05 am

Arpegio wrote:It's up to clans to ask any players to stream startup or not IMO.

Not at all when they are on conditional, you gotta give it to them to watch it. Take Frenchy for example, he does everything correctly cause otherwise he knows he can get penalized. The clan only have to ask for it if there is a DC and they want to see it again.

Arpegio wrote:Kiver still posted the whole war (except a little unimportant cut on KC). Did you watch it in its entirety ?

The thing is, that's not what someone on conditional is supposed to do which is why all of this happened. It isn't that much to read the rules and do what they say.
    Spoiler:

Arpegio wrote:To refresh memories (because there is a lot of people from 2010-2011 here) : Kiver has been playing MKW since 2009, former member of The Zone and Eternal, he joined KC in February 2011. He worked hard to be one of the best KC members, especially on TT : he became a great frontrunner. And because of rusoX, a legit player who has been recently trialing for [cB], he found himself on that conditionnal list.
    Same thing for Anto, a player who has been playing this game since 2008-2009. There has never been anything concerning him... I played like 5 or 6 WCL seasons with him, trusting him more than anyone. A great frontrunner too, a great teammate. Check his YouTube channel for more informations.
    So only because they're scoring high almost everytime, they must give everything evil ? They have proven themselves, unlike some "tourists". What about players from other clans in this division ?
    This doesn't concern the rule breaking you did, it only concerns why they are on conditional. I won't talk about that cause it doesn't concern me but since you're talking about Kiver:
    Spoiler:

BTW the arrogance of some of you is unnecessary, it changes nothing, it only makes some other people take a good laugh at it, some.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am