International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Lynx
Stevens94
weepers leave japes.
Thomas
Blackjack
Maxøu
Kayla;
Fw Monk
TK64
mattie2710
Mewwy
Zero
Larrsauce
Gatlin
Mywo
Javo.
Philip
Vettel
Phil
BairdN
CHEE2E12
Veil
Brian
27 posters

hi .............

Veil
    Veil

hi ............. - Page 3 Empty Re: hi .............

Post by Veil Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm

In all seriousness,people who actually think that Kayla will do that is stupid,and that stupid also implies to the third party commenters.
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Still...no reply from a staff member Rolling Eyes 
    Thomas
    Thomas

Post by Thomas Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 pm

You already are lucky to have been unbanned this season Brian, I don't know why you complain about being banned
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:08 am

Blackjack wrote:Still...no reply from a staff member Rolling Eyes 

I guess I don't count as a staff member then.
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:42 am

me neither
    weepers leave japes.
    weepers leave japes.

Post by weepers leave japes. Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:02 am

Brian wrote:
    ♪Kαγl@ wrote:
    Brian wrote:hi ............. - Page 3 SC61RTK

^ THIS

Who in this community
    would want to change
    the items that pop out
    during a war

NO ONE

You won't get unbanned so you should just quit this game.

Obviously you, dumbass.
    you've been caught around (5?) times now? you know that you hacked, but your ego is too big to actually admit it. why do you keep defending yourself? it won't work. why would someone edit their items for just that war? at that exact time?

Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:17 am

You have proven many times before that you cannot be trusted, at all, Brian. And that you will never change. We cannot trust your racing, we cannot trust what you say. You've been caught hacking at least 5 times now, it's not even funny anymore. Excuses you've made up to try to somehow get away with it include you saying you got a mt, not a shroom or whatever, on the SGB video. You even admitted you lied about that. Oh, and once claiming you had a "star glitch" on rBC. I mean, come on. It proves you are willing to say every excuse in the book to attempt to get away with it. You bring all of it upon yourself.

This is not down to community bias, Brian. This is down to the massive hole you've dug for yourself, and the fact it's so painstakingly obvious this was hacking. You were expecting people to give you the benefit of the doubt over a 13 year-old girl with no obvious knowledge on what you were accusing her of? You, a convicted hacker with the worst possible background in this game? Please. Not to mention the fact you've exacerbated all the characteristics of the experienced hacker you are, god knows how many times now. In addition, why would she upload a video showing you losing a bill the race before if it doesn't even prove anything? (The only thing it did show is the fact you obtained 2 bills the race before) If she really did edit the items in her ISO though, she would have known you could edit the POW to look like a bill yet leave the bill to look the same, therefore rendering it as irrelevant to show.
    Have fun getting out of your hole, I don't envy you in the slightest. You've pretty much caved yourself in with nothing but a plastic spoon to dig yourself out.
    Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:19 pm

- Kayla has no significant reason to try to get you caught hacking by modifying her ISO.
    - Even if she did, how coincidental would it be that something, that proofs you would hack, would happen that war?
    - You dodge all facts by saying stupid things like: "oh you're not a staff member" or you simply ignore what has been said.
    - Why should the staff believe you? You shouldn't even have been unbanned, ffs. How many times have you been caught now? 6?
    - All you do is suspect someone innocent w/o any proof and try to convince these naive cunts that you're legit (and remarkably some dumbasses do believe you). You think your assumptions should be accepted as the truth, but someone with a proof is not trustworthy...

It's just game over for you, go play COD, maybe they'll like you more... Bye, I'll miss you since you are quite funny Smile
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:38 pm

I personally think that while it looks likely that the bill could have been hacked, I personally think there are too many circumstantial variables that is a cause for suspicion defending Brian. Kayla's second video proves absolutely nothing, it just shows a bill being dropped which if the dropped items were changed for the pow, it wouldn't have changed a thing there. Aside from that, Kayla was asked about having HBC and Kayla claimed to not have it.

[11:50:49 AM] NFO Boshi: Kayla did one strange thing
    [11:50:58 AM] NFO Boshi: she had HBC the whole time but first said she doesn't have it
    [11:51:06 AM] NFO Boshi: I still don't understand that part
    [11:51:33 AM] Wally: Which is why there is too much suspicion to think that we can believe kayla 100%

Along with that, how can someone who is lying about having HBC in the first place actually be trusted? If you have HBC, nbd, most people do anyway, claiming you don't when you do is certainly a cause for suspicion for this situation.

Now I've seen hours among hours of footage from Brian and hadn't seen anything suspicious during the time of our deal. Once the deal was over he was no longer required to stream / record every war for me to see, though I did recommend that he should have all footage at all times. Also, when he was doing conditionals against cB2, he wanted to load his iso with his fk texture with a hooktype (since the iso had a texture, it said codes were being loaded, though that could mean anything and by having a hooktype, there is a source in which it would be sent to, so it's possible he was using codes or trying to in this match before I had him called out on it). Now, whether or not that this iso has other codes is beyond me, but if he did that for other matches it would be hard to tell, which is why I told him to strictly use a clean iso.

While I am just one staff member, there is a reason that all the other suspicious cases ended with players on conditionals, because it couldn't be proven who was at fault. Unless Kayla can find a part in this war in the footage where a pow is dropped, there is no real way to have complete validity in this case. I'm sure many of you will think I'm crazy or want to flame me or whatever, and in fact, feel free to do so in pc on skype, I'll allow for any and all criticism the bulk of you may have for my opinion, and frankly I don't care if you do come to talk shit to me as I've dealt with the vast majority of the crying and complaining for this league anyway, so feel free to continue that. As for him being on the banlist, I never saw a finalized decision nor was I the one that actually edited Brian back on to the banlist so that to me is skeptical in itself.

tl;dr
    There isn't enough to be 100% sure that Brian hacked in this situation and I personally think that unless Kayla can show a pow being dropped during the course of this war that it shouldn't be held against Brian in this severity.
    Phil

Post by Phil Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:33 pm

waLuigi me wrote:
    There isn't enough to be 100% sure that Brian hacked in this situation and I personally think that unless Kayla can show a pow being dropped during the course of this war that it shouldn't be held against Brian in this severity.

Good job turning the claimant into the defendant.
    But you missed out on one thing: This isn't a in dubio pro reo case anymore Razz
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Eirik highly dislikes me, so of course he'll put me right on the ban list without any evidence, simply because he's biased.

Now I'll ask Wally a question to himself, please no one else answer. Will I be moved back to the conditionals list?
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:06 pm

https://ilforums.forumotion.com/t3258-kayla

After she lied about the HBC situation, and now this shit, I don't understand how any of you could still trust Kayla.
    VToH
    VToH

Post by VToH Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:58 pm

I don't understand how people can still trust you.
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Vito took the words right out of my mouth.

If Kayla really is deemed to be suspicious,just put her on conditionals.
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:26 pm

VToH wrote:I don't understand how people can still trust you.

You're a 2011 player. Your opinion, along with most of this community's opinion, is completely irrelevant to me.

biasbiasbias
    VToH
    VToH

Post by VToH Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:59 pm

oh darn ://////////////////////
    Mikey

Post by Mikey Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:30 am

ban is free
    Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 am

Brian wrote:After she lied about the HBC situation, and now this shit, I don't understand how any of you could still trust Kayla.

Oh, the irony :')

Brian wrote:simply because he's biased.

You should thank yourself for that.

Brian wrote:Your opinion, along with most of this community's opinion, is completely irrelevant to me.

Because the truth hurts.
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 am

I'll quote myself here for emphasis.

Stevens94 wrote:
    Brian wrote:Just let the bias community/staff continue on with what they want to think. (y)

"Bias" is the wrong word. You're suggesting that the beliefs held against you are unfair, when it is your own fault people hold these beliefs against you. Bias is based on prejudice, and prejudice is based on a lack of reason, or experience. There are plenty of reasons why people are not in your favour, including your vast amount of previous experience as a hacker.
    Stevens94 wrote:I'd also like to point out that Kayla didn't lie about having HBC on her wii. Go to page 4 here: https://ilforums.forumotion.com/t3181p45-brian-again and you will see her say she only has homebrew for mii's. Therefore the suspicion held against her for apparently lying by saying she didn't have HBC, is an incorrect notion.
    Gabo/G'

Post by Gabo/G' Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:37 am

Cry is free Smile 
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:09 pm

I kinda dont want brian to be banned even though he is 100% hacker. He is just sooooo funny i dont want him to leave the forums Sad(((
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Brian,why the fuck should anyone believe in you.You've hacked many times and you are a known hacker.And why don't you record startup if you were banned :^)?If you are legit you would stream startup to proove that you are legit or record if there are any accusations of hacks.

Gl with alting ethan 2.0
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:03 am

mattie2710 wrote:I kinda dont want brian to be banned even though he is 100% hacker. He is just sooooo funny i dont want him to leave the forums Sad(((

SAME!!!

(Quote from Wally: Brian made the deal with me as I've done with other players and he's done a great job with following up on it.)

Fucking lol, obviously a bit of corruption in this league especially after him still trying to prove his innocence. How obvious does it have to be to prove he hacks, seriously?
    Phil

Post by Phil Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Cheat is free.
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Phil wrote:
    Good job turning the claimant into the defendant.
    But you missed out on one thing: This isn't a in dubio pro reo case anymore Razz
    I'm not turning Kayla into the defendant. I'm not stating that Kayla is suspicious of cheating or should be banned or what have you. I'm merely stating that from what I've seen personally, which is far more gameplay than anyone else has seen of Brian, I haven't seen anything suspicious since the deal was struck, that's it.

Brian wrote:
    Now I'll ask Wally a question to himself, please no one else answer. Will I be moved back to the conditionals list?

That's not up to me. That's up to the admins, and if they decide they want help, the adviser group / council. That being said, as this season is over (more or less), I am no longer a part of the staff in any way whatsoever, so I can't really say what will happen, though I would assume you will remain banned as I don't know of anyone in the staff that has defended you, though I'm not in the staff chat so I can't be sure that that statement is even factual.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm