International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
BlakeUK
Vettel
Hacks r on
Wisp
Chain
Zander
SMASH
Tyrant
xedisonftw
BlackMagic
Owen2013
Gabo/G'
Thomas
OnTheThrottle
Arch
Danov
ETHAN
GameMKW
xTiger
Stevens94
Bounty
Smile
InsaneisEpic
Veil
tobtheking2
RubenD
Power
Kayla;
LoneWolf
Mewwy
Brian
35 posters

Kayla.....

Brian
    Brian

Kayla..... Empty Kayla.....

Post by Brian Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZdOSugegY

Read the description of the video (original video uploaded by Game, not me) for an explanation.

Kayla knows she fucked up and is now trying to lie and say it wasn't her, but saying it was Ryker.

Good one.
    Mewwy
    Mewwy

Kayla..... Empty Re: Kayla.....

Post by Mewwy Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:36 pm

games kaylat
    LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Brian wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZdOSugegY

Read the description of the video (original video uploaded by Game, not me) for an explanation.

Kayla knows she fucked up and is now trying to lie and say it wasn't her, but saying it was Ryker.

Good one.

All right let me go get a Wally mii and 1v1 a random person and not upload the person joining the room with there fc and not showing it after at all and him droping a bill. I GUESS WALLY IS A BLATANT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
    Kayla;

Post by Kayla; Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:06 pm

This is Ryker I can swear on my life,

Ryker and Game yesterday decided to ask me to join there room to play an itemless 1v1v1

So the only reason they did this was to copy my mii and do a 1v1 right after i left.

They used my mii.

These people are trying to stall me.

A few days b4 this Game framed Ryker for hacking, but HE JUST NOW TODAY deleted the video.

Power
    Power

Post by Power Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:08 pm

It probably is Kayla being framed, in all honesty. Some of the things she does just doesn't look like something she'd do. After playing with her for a while, you begin to learn how she plays, and this definitely isn't something she'd do. Like, why would she not only run with a TC she could have easily passed, but not even cut through the grass? If you're going to run with a TC, the goal is obviously to give yourself the biggest break possible. One would think that if she is being framed, the framer was attempting to make it so that he would run with a TC, but not get so far away that you wouldn't be able to see the bill pop out. A bad attempt at framing someone.

RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:22 pm

FINALLY!!!!!
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 pm

LoneWolf wrote:

not upload the person joining the room with there fc and not showing it after all.

cat  James Brian
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Any proof that is Kayla?
    InsaneisEpic

Post by InsaneisEpic Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Welp I'm not suprised at all. Michel had this happen to him with no proof it was him and he got put on conditionals. If Kayla isn't at least put on conditionals then I'm very disappointed.
    Smile

Post by Smile Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:37 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
    Brian wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkZdOSugegY

Good one.

All right let me go get a Wally mii and 1v1 a random person and not upload the person joining the room with there fc and not showing it after at all and him droping a bill. I GUESS WALLY IS A BLATANT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Actually, Wally does cheat. His reasoning: "to catch other people cheating." More like, "cause I suck and need to cheat to even score 60."

On topic; obviously this is a fake video. Kayla doesn't hack and either the recorder changed the item of FIB/Banana/Single Green shell to come out as a Bullet Bill or the person in the video isn't Kayla.

Pathetic attempt @ framing someone.
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:43 pm

This definitely isn't Kayla,unless Game provides a POV of Kayla's FC and her joining room,then it shouldn't be even taken into consideration to put Kayla on conditionals.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Ryker admitted to hacking in a froom, idk if it was this one. He made a blog post on MKWii.com, I'll post it later when I can get the link.
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 pm

This is a frame attempt. I was checking Game's youtube channel and he had a video of him catching Ryker hacking a few days ago. The thumbnail was on Raceway. There were 3 people playing in the room. This video was not private until a couple hours after he uploaded the Kayla video, and he would not have done so if he had nothing to hide. Plus the fact he has TAF runs uploaded, coupled with him being affiliated with Brian (there's a 1v1 video vs Slide so the uploader obviously is part of the KG group of people) means it's obvious this is a frame attempt. Nice try, and this is exactly what I mean, Brian, you keep on digging yourself further and further into your rut.

Go ahead and try and prove it was Kayla who was in that room with Game. I know you cannot do it. Privating that Ryker hacking video made it completely obvious.
    xTiger
    xTiger

Post by xTiger Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Kayla hacks. Good job Brian!
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Saying this isn't hacks, first of all, is wrong. It's 100% hacks, but the question is, who is it? You people are automatically assuming it isn't Kayla, but I could say it wasn't me on DDR and I was just fucking with your brains. However, I have nothing to hide about it being me on DDR in the Kayla video since I didn't hack.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:26 pm

http://www.mariokartwii.com/blogs/onthethrottle/5682-game-playmkw-accusation-me-hacking.html

Seems like this link was the thing Jake was talking about, and not the Kayla case.

Someone definately hacked in that video, there's no question about that.

However, this case has NOTHING to do with the Brian case.

Last edited by Bounty on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GameMKW
    GameMKW

Post by GameMKW Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Please at least put her on conditionals so we know she is not hacking
    Kayla;

Post by Kayla; Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:16 am

GameMKW wrote:Please at least put her on conditionals so we know she is not hacking

LMFAO

Was that your entire point in framing me?

You USED Ryker

When you caught him hacking you started disliking all of his videos

So he gave in and decided to try and frame me along with you.

Anyways I doubt anything will happen but me on conditionals is like saying someone shit it this game that isn't even blatant is put on conditionals.
    ETHAN
    ETHAN

Post by ETHAN Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:24 am

♪Kαγl@ wrote:Anyways I doubt anything will happen but me on conditionals is like saying someone shit it this game that isn't even blatant is put on conditionals.
    Is that english? Anyways hope you can join the club soon:
    Kayla..... DLrKsWP
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:45 am

The only thing I think this proves is that Mario Kart 8 can't come soon enough.
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:47 am

Brian wrote:You people are automatically assuming it isn't Kayla, but I could say it wasn't me on DDR and I was just fucking with your brains. However, I have nothing to hide about it being me on DDR in the Kayla video since I didn't hack.

There is enough proof to know you as the player on DDR,and the fact you have the guts to still at this stage deny your hacking is completely ridiculous and crap of you.
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 am

VeilMKW wrote:
    Brian wrote:You people are automatically assuming it isn't Kayla, but I could say it wasn't me on DDR and I was just fucking with your brains. However, I have nothing to hide about it being me on DDR in the Kayla video since I didn't hack.

There is enough proof to know you as the player on DDR,and the fact you have the guts to still at this stage deny your hacking is completely ridiculous and crap of you.

I never denied the fact that I was the one at the DDR situation, I was just using that as an example saying that I would have probably denied it being me if I actually hacked. But I didn't hack there, so I have nothing to hide or worry about. Just let the bias community/staff continue on with what they want to think. (y)
    Danov
    Danov

Post by Danov Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:21 am

If you hadn't given yourself a shitty reputation then people might believe a word that comes out of your mouth, this is obvious framing from my point of view.
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:59 am

Brian wrote:Saying this isn't hacks, first of all, is wrong. It's 100% hacks, but the question is, who is it? You people are automatically assuming it isn't Kayla, but I could say it wasn't me on DDR and I was just fucking with your brains. However, I have nothing to hide about it being me on DDR in the Kayla video since I didn't hack.

^ this
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 am

Is unfair to ban/judge bad someone just because a bad rep tbh...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 am