International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Lynx
Stevens94
weepers leave japes.
Thomas
Blackjack
Maxøu
Kayla;
Fw Monk
TK64
mattie2710
Mewwy
Zero
Larrsauce
Gatlin
Mywo
Javo.
Philip
Vettel
Phil
BairdN
CHEE2E12
Veil
Brian
27 posters

hi .............

Brian
    Brian

hi ............. Empty hi .............

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am

hi why did I get banned when I clearly explained what actually happened?

Is this staff really that biased?

I want a good, real damn answer. THANKS
    Veil
    Veil

hi ............. Empty Re: hi .............

Post by Veil Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:54 am

u did explain,but can u back it up with evidence? idk maybe a vid or two?
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 am

I've already provided a video for the method if she used the code.

And the other way she could've done it, by getting files out of an ISO and editing them, I don't know how to do, but I've seen it done before, and so has Wally who specifically told me, and many other people know its possible.

So why am I banned? Are you telling me that if I actually did something like Kayla did, by changing my items, and I catch someone "hacking" because of it, they will get banned?

LOL
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:33 pm

You are really pathetic... You BLATANTLY HACK, you've had more chances you deserve and then you try and frame someone else =D Hi =D
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:35 pm

How, in any way, did I try to frame someone? No, she actually did this.

And you're not even a staff member, I want an answer from a staff member, get outta here.
    BairdN
    BairdN

Post by BairdN Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:48 pm

You should've recorded or streamed.
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:07 pm

I shouldn't have to record every single time I play Mario Kart.

What if it happened to someone like you, and you were in this situation? You normally don't record. They obviously wouldn't ban you, but they just immediately ban me because it's me, and (most of) this staff is biased.
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:16 pm

Get outta here NBaird you're not a member of staff
    Phil

Post by Phil Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Brian wrote:I've already provided a video for the method if she used the code.

You've already answered the question yourself.

There's basically no one in the community who thinks kayla modded her ISO except you. That's why you're banned. Accept it and stop making you look like an even bigger fool. It's annoying and won't change anything.
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:35 pm

If this whole thing was about Troy instead of me, I guarantee you no one would give a shit. It just goes to show how pathetic this community is, like I've said many times.
    BairdN
    BairdN

Post by BairdN Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 pm

last word

Last edited by BairdN on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Brian wrote:If this whole thing was about Troy instead of me, I guarantee you no one would give a shit. It just goes to show how pathetic this community is, like I've said many times.

of course a "former" hacker is ALWAYS more suspicious
    everyone looks closer on these people but guess why...not OUR fault ITS YOUR OWN
    your hacking made people watching out for you. everyone lost trust in you...

No one likes to war hackers and why not starting to search for people with codes at former hackers?
    I don't know why you don't understand that.

If it was Troy and Kayla (for example) would've noticed what happened to you, she probably would've uploaded and showed to other people as well

but seriously WHY would someone HOPE for that moment that YOU lose a bill at that time in that position.

just bad for you this time she recorded and got you...

Last edited by Vettel on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Also another point I just thought of on why IL is a joke.

Neither Demise or NamiNami got banned for two bullets in play at once, why was I banned for something that looked fishy? Demise/NamiNami situation was just as "fishy" as my situation.
    Neither Smith or Mystery got banned for two bullets in play at once, why was I banned for something that looked fishy? Smith/Mystery situation was just as "fishy" as my situation.

So my question is, why didn't any of those 4 get banned, but I did? I. WANT. A. FUCKING. ANSWER.

EDIT: Not saying I had a bullet, but I'm just saying those situations that I listed above are just as "fishy" as my situation with Kayla.

Last edited by Brian on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    BairdN
    BairdN

Post by BairdN Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Brian wrote:I shouldn't have to record every single time I play Mario Kart.

What if it happened to someone like you, and you were in this situation? You normally don't record. They obviously wouldn't ban you, but they just immediately ban me because it's me, and (most of) this staff is biased.

It has happened to me back when i really started playing, and i couldn't explain it but my teammates had my back on the whole situation since they saw what happened. You should record every time as well. The fact that you've been caught numerous times left little to no trust in you from the already biased community. Take someone like Thunda who recorded every time he played and could prove every hack accusation wrong; he followed conditionals, he got to enjoy the game without people giving him shit. If you don't like the result of getting banished from a mario kart wii clan league with everyone calling you a cheater, you should've taken the extra 10 minutes to set everything up.

CHEE2E12 wrote:Get outta here NBaird you're not a member of staff

I am my own staff, Cheese king
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Brian wrote:Also another point I just thought of on why IL is a joke.

Neither Demise or NamiNami got banned for two bullets in play at once, why was I banned for something that looked fishy? Demise/NamiNami situation was just as "fishy" as my situation.
    Neither Smith or Mystery got banned for two bullets in play at once, why was I banned for something that looked fishy? Smith/Mystery situation was just as "fishy" as my situation.

So my question is, why didn't any of those 4 get banned, but I did? I. WANT. A. FUCKING. ANSWER.

EDIT: Not saying I had a bullet, but I'm just saying those situations that I listed above are just as "fishy" as my situation with Kayla.
    WAITING... Smile
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Brian wrote:

WAITING... Smile

on?
    I didnt see Demise and NamiNami but Smiths and Misterys situation could be caused by lag
    yours couldnt, at all
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Vettel wrote:
    Brian wrote:

WAITING... Smile

on?
    I didnt see Demise and NamiNami but Smiths and Misterys situation could be caused by lag
    yours couldnt, at all

Two bullet bills cannot be caused by lag at all, so why are neither of them banned? And of course mine wasn't lag, it was the modding of her game, and I get banned?

Demise and Nami -> One of the two hacked -> Neither banned
    Brian and Kayla -> Kayla modded her game -> Brian gets banned
    Javo.
    Javo.

Post by Javo. Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:31 pm

There is no solid proof here only a lot of suspicion, though this is almost as suspicious as xander the right decision would not be to ban him on this unprovable basis.
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Brian wrote:
    Vettel wrote:
    Brian wrote:

WAITING... Smile

on?
    yours couldnt, at all

Two bullet bills cannot be caused by lag at all, so why are neither of them banned? And of course mine wasn't lag, it was the modding of her game, and I get banned?

Demise and Nami -> One of the two hacked -> Neither banned
    Brian and Kayla -> Kayla modded her game -> Brian gets banned

fact is, that you have no proof at all that she did that
    but fact is too, that she has got the proof that you hacked (unless she edited her iso which you've got no proof of)
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:45 pm

There is also no proof that Demise didn't hack since he wasn't streaming/recording, and NamiNami was. Why is he not banned?

(Note that I have nothing against Demise, just using this as an example, since it's perfect to prove how shitty most of the IL staff is)
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Ok.Why should kayla edit her iso just to screw you?Have you ever even talked to her?
    Brian
    Brian

Post by Brian Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Mywo wrote:Ok.Why should kayla edit her iso just to screw you?Have you ever even talked to her?

[6/25/2013 4:38:01 AM] ¢hrømΣ: [Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:51 AM] Brian:

<<< if you read my previous posts
    I've myself done things like that before
    and forgot to switch it back
    it's not like she was specifically targetting me, but since she saw it, she most likely uploaded it and called hacks— Brian, Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:51 AM^
    Gatlin
    Gatlin

Post by Gatlin Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Anyone who has ever been caught hacking, even once, should be banned imo.
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:01 pm

I personally cant be sure if hacks or not.Only brian knows that.Yea as he said he has a right to know why he is banned from a staff member.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:46 pm