International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's Council Application

Stevens94
    Stevens94

Jake's Council Application Empty Jake's Council Application

Post by Stevens94 Thu May 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello, I'd personally love to help make this league as successful as possible. Here are the reasons why.
    - This is probably one of the more generic things to say, but it's the truth, I am not biased when it comes to making decisions and always look to make informed decisions before making any at all. I feel I am also one of the most trustworthy people in this community, not trying to sound arrogant or anything.
    - I am a sensible, mature young man, hopefully that has been shown throughout my time in this community. I do not blindly insult people, and always make an effort to say structured, factual points when it comes to arguments or discussions, such as in trolling debates in the wcl site.
    - Being in the WCL Council until its recent death shows some experience in important matters. I was an active member during my time there, speaking to people when needed and looking into things when required.
    - I have a profound number of contacts, hence able to speak to a variety of people.

That's about it really. Got any questions, then feel free to contact me. =]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 am