Marlin's Application.

Aiko

Marlin's Application.

Post by Aiko on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:11 am

Hi my name is Marlin, I'm 18 years of age, I currently live in Carrollton, Georgia studying at the University of West Georgia working on my bachelors degree in accounting. I've been playing Mario Kart since about 2009 but I never got competitive until around November 2011. I don't play too much often because I'm usually busy with schoolwork and my social life, but I do find time in my day to get a good daily dose of lurking forums, skype, and probably do a couple races. I'm calm pretty much all the time and never really catch a temper toward anyone. I'm a very lenient person but I like to get my point across and can get a little aggressive in a debate. I'm not biased at all and I know that to every argument there are two sides to the story. With this being said I guess I'm applying to be a division admin and a reg admin. I think that I would be great at both, I have an extensive knowledge on how to use Microsoft Excel so I'm pretty crafty when it comes to making tables, spreadsheets, and schedules and these attributes would help me as an Division admin. Also I completely understand all of the IL rules. As for a reg admin, I understand how things work as during last season it seemed as if Kappie was doing work all the time during the time that merciful was still active in IL. Kappie has pretty much given me a synopsis of being an reg admin and how the job is handled and I think I'll be up for the challenge. Without further ado, I must say this, I know this application is probably late but I was thinking better late then never so I went ahead and wrote this up. Thanks to everyone who takes time out there day to read this.

*** If I need to be contacted the best way to do it is skype (marlin.duggan1), in most cases I'm invisible or I might just be offline. I usually check skype from my phone also, so I'm never really offline. Razz ***

Larrsauce

Re: Marlin's Application.

Post by Larrsauce on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 am

Aiko wrote:Hi my name is Marlin, I'm 18 years of age, I currently live in Carrollton, Georgia studying at the University of West Georgia working on my bachelors degree in accounting.

[02/11/2012 4:50:47 PM] dumb nigger: http://prntscr.com/isgoy
    [02/11/2012 4:52:23 PM] Jip: you fucking tool
    [02/11/2012 4:52:30 PM] dumb nigger: ikr

just found that ironic bb

[10:02:55 PM]  Kuzan: u do realise that more than half of the community hates u, right?
    [9:56:55 PM] plants1: u are fucking garbage at mkwii and ur probably garbage irl
    [9:57:10 PM] plants1: die in a fireplace christmas mornin
    Aiko

Post by Aiko on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:15 pm

ok Jip.. Ily!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:50 am