International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas' application

Thomas
    Thomas

Thomas' application Empty Thomas' application

Post by Thomas Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 am

Hi everyone, I'm KC Thomas and as you can see I'm posting my application for being a member of council / admin division. I'm playing since 2008 so I have a big knowledge of this game and players in this community. I'm active, and mostly during week-ends so I could update tables very quickly if I'm an admin division.

I know every division has an admin so I could sub if one of them is inactive. Also I can be a council member if you need one.

My Skype is Canardx54, everyone is free to talk to me.

Thomas
    Thomas

Thomas' application Empty Re: Thomas' application

Post by Thomas Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Some things I'd like to add because I made it quickly : Sometimes I can look like a d1ck but I think most of the things I do are the best to do, I can take decisions myself, and seeing a french guy as a division admin is quite rare so why not ? Plus it would be a nice experience for me, and I think I'm able to take care of a division. As I said I'm quite active, not on MKWii but I can often check what's happening in this competition. I think I could be an efficient admin, during season 3 admins were nice, but I remember that other seasons ... And about the div, I don't wish a special div, I'll maybe just ask not to be div 1 or 2 admin since Koopa Clan and KC8k are in these divisions.

If this request of admin div is denied, I'd like to be a council member as well :
    Since I played this game for 4 years, I know almost all the secrets of this game now, so I coulp help a lot in the council member.

Thank you for reading

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 pm