International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
lugia
Zero
Veil
waLuigi me
KoG
Indiana
Mierda
Zoom
zommy08
Evoker
★〃れëøs〃☆
Shwam
Mywo
Thomas
larry
Agosta44
~vooky~
Danov
Poliwhirl
Crash
Stevens94
Roxas
Cobra
Smoke
VToH
Kivicious
Breeze
Leon
rusoX
Bombe
Bounty
35 posters

Rule Suggestions

Bounty
    Bounty

Rule Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re: Rule Suggestions

Post by Bounty Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:38 am

Macka99

Post by Macka99 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:15 am

About trolling: i think that it's really fun and could make you win or lose matches like aus chanps won a lot of matches from trolling and bags
    Luke
    Luke

Post by Luke Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:39 am

waLuigi me wrote:
    Indiana wrote:Are Textures Banned if so why ??

Course textures and item textures are banned because they can be considered an unfair advantage and increase lag. Idk why people just can't use the regular game music and looks as it was designed for just one match a week.

I can understand banning textures incase they disable offroad or some crap like that, but for making it lag? thats bull, you may aswell ban me for having slow internet in that case
    Fabe
    Fabe

Post by Fabe Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 am

Luke wrote:
    waLuigi me wrote:
    Indiana wrote:Are Textures Banned if so why ??

Course textures and item textures are banned because they can be considered an unfair advantage and increase lag. Idk why people just can't use the regular game music and looks as it was designed for just one match a week.

I can understand banning textures incase they disable offroad or some crap like that, but for making it lag? thats bull, you may aswell ban me for having slow internet in that case

Some textures have advantages that aren't just disabling offraod, for example: there are plenty of textures that make the smoke on Wario's Goldmine disappear at the last corner of the track, that corner being a good place to put a fib/banana, some make items more visible, like if you use a dark Rainbow Road texture you can easily spot the 'hidden' bananaspots on the boostpads etc... that's why both item and course textures are banned.
    Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:39 pm

I think on trolling it should say somewhere that message saying that trolling isnt allowed has to remain uneddited or else it is void. I have warred some clans that go back and edit their message later to say that it wasnt allowed even thought it was never discussed Razz
    Leon
    Leon

Post by Leon Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Poptartman7 wrote:I think on trolling it should say somewhere that message saying that trolling isnt allowed has to remain uneddited or else it is void. I have warred some clans that go back and edit their message later to say that it wasnt allowed even thought it was never discussed Razz
    I concur.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 pm