International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
ewned
Mywo
Alvin
Bounty
CHEE2E12
scrack
Rogue
Smoke
Enigma
mattie2710
darks
fred34
Peri
dvgeorge
Maxøu
Zero
20 posters

Division 6 Discussion Thread

tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Division 6 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 6 Discussion Thread

Post by tobtheking2 Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:11 pm

lol Why ? You just won +30 and +32 even with Alvin Razz
    MKR have to win !
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:41 pm

tobtheking2 wrote:lol Why ? You just won +30 and +32 even with Alvin Razz
    MKR have to win !

What do you mean even with Alvin? Dam there i was thinking we couldnt use members of our own clan...
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Oh sry I meant "despite" not even ^^ My bad Razz
    Enigma
    Enigma

Post by Enigma Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:17 pm

to avoid misunderstandings ..

Equipo Wolfito
    1. javienigma
    2. snoogledarl
    3. alejandro.toro95
    4. scrack17
    5. ewneed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Will SoS' match with Equipo Wolfito be rescheduled, or will we take a free win? We're not really sure what's going on with Equipo Wolfito right now. I'd love it if one of the members/leaders would contact me on Skype: PhilipM09
    Thank you.
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:47 am

so i understand dv is likely unable to finish the season.

on a related note, alvin has gone mia saying he thinks verdam = deku.

i know alvin's out because of multiclanning..

there's all sorts of drama surrounding a certain ffa tourney registration and revenge between alvin and verdam... lol it reads like a spy novel, entertaining stuff! i am throwing it all out here because a lot of us are speculating, myself included, and i am expecting to see some entertaining results to my long and boring post here.

anyway, if deku is verdam he should obviously have let mkr know, and also subject to the conditional list (or not allowed at all even idk mario kart politics well, i just a videogame here with my friends for fun really..)

if it ends up being the case of course (and i'm sure peri would agree) that he is mverdam his points for our team should be subject to major scrutiny and most likely strike them.

now that being said, can someone link me to the proof of deku/dmask cheating in the ffa? this would be helpful in our internal affairs department. we punish cheaters by making them listen to me talk endlessly about nothing. trust me it's worse than it sounds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rylan
    Rylan

Division 6 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty ignore this

Post by Rylan Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 am

also deku if you're not a cheater, or mverdam... or even if you are one or the other, where have you been since this happened? study

edit: can someone move this to discussion, my bad :3

Last edited by Rylan on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:55 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : looking for moar lolcats)
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:39 pm

If DMask does turn out to be MVerdam his points will probably be removed, apologies to MKR for that.

And even if he's not it is mighty suspicious that he has so conveniently disappeared since this controversy came up scratch
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:05 pm

DMask was Alvin. Confirmed. So how many clans was he in at once in the IL? lol no wonder we never got a match with DV, he was in 2 clans in the same div haha oh man what a mess. I think his points for both MKR and DV should not count this season personally.
    Boshi
    Boshi

Post by Boshi Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 am

Hey,

for Nferno 2 the skype contacts are:

chrishavoc
    xquutamo

Timezone is CEST but you already included that. ;3

@EW & L7 just contact them in the next days for the missing matches. Thanks.

Good luck for the rest of the season in div 6. =)
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:42 am

Please Add GP7-2 Skype : skemilyb,tim-136,themywo1337

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:46 pm