International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
~PK~
waLuigi me
TK64
DJsjc
VToH
Werther
Yoman
Zoan
Stevens94
Jaws
THE TITAN
Cobra
Bounty
Zero
yasha
Patrick.K
Chain
21 posters

Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

Chain
    Chain

Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.  Empty Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

Post by Chain Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 am

Hello everyone and welcome back to the International League, Season 5!
    I’ll be your Admin for this Season so first of all I’d like to introduce me to you.

(You can Skip this if you’re not interested in my person)

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First of all let's come to the important things. I need 2 (or more) Skype contacts from every team.
    PM me on Skype or just wrote your Names into this Thread so i can add them.

My Skype name is chaisawmanfan. Please write into your request that you're adding me
    because i'm your Admin, since i only accept request's which includs a good reason.

Strike from Above
    coooooooooooool.
    datruecharles

Charged Brigade
    fasuke-brasil
    maiiko.maiiko
    Zer0isZer0

Flow
    jakeystevens94
    Bounty_s_18

Revitalize
    shampoop2

Gaming-Elite Team
    sm4ewii
    g37ziax
    mahrla

Alliance Rainbow
    cobra-mkw
    orange_link
    ar_sakuragi

Conditional-List
    &  
    Rules

also please note that there's an extra Thread showing the trolling rules. Visit here for more information.

Please post your Results in the following 48 hours after your Match gets done. If you've any problems in this Division feel free to pm me on Skype.

This is my 3rd Season being a Division-Admin and i'm pretty sure this one will be as sucessfully as the former one.

Good Luck everyone in your Matches!!! cat

Last edited by Chain on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:24 am; edited 9 times in total
    Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.  Empty Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

Post by Patrick.K Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:43 am

Okay Chain.

Gl all pirat
    yasha
    yasha

Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.  Empty Re: Division 1 Welcome & Discussion Thread.

Post by yasha Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Shampoop2 and Zer0isZer0 for cB1
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Chain cheers

GL and have fun everyone, I think this will be a fun season :3
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Psychology <3

Flow contacts:
    jakeystevens94
    Bounty_s_18

Timezone is EST (GMT-5) if needed.
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 am

Good luck everyone in this division :p

AR contacts :

cobra-mkw
    orange_link
    ar_sakuragi
    THE TITAN
    THE TITAN

Post by THE TITAN Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:41 am

o_O
    Jaws

Post by Jaws Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 am

Titan, add my Skype brah;

Skype is: "Jawzishere"

Also, big mistake those running this IL shit, putting Rt in this division is gonna put them 0-10, should've put Supernatural, at least we'd be able to fend for our own. Also, Chain, what's the reason behind you not adding people who add your Skype, why even put it there? I added you about 4 days ago, gave you 4 days to add and you didn't.

I heard a rumor that Aruba gave cB modified versions of Guru hacks. I'd like for this dude to come here and explain why this rumor sprouted up, and why his name is attached to it, I feel it has to have some basis of truth, I mean, why would anyone match that with "Aruba," not like your star power is on 5 cheers Oh yeah, I would ask you on Skype, but you won't add me lol!

Also, good luck to all clans in this division except Alliance Rainbow, for obvious reasons. And I hope Strike from Above wins bounce
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:53 am

Jaws wrote:I heard a rumor that Aruba gave cB modified versions of Guru hacks. I'd like for this dude to come here and explain why this rumor sprouted up, and why his name is attached to it, I feel it has to have some basis of truth, I mean, why would anyone match that with "Aruba," not like your star power is on 5 cheers Oh yeah, I would ask you on Skype, but you won't add me lol!

Yep, his modified gurus help us win. Too bad our secret is out now.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:28 am

Jaws wrote:Also, big mistake those running this IL shit, putting Rt in this division is gonna put them 0-10, should've put Supernatural, at least we'd be able to fend for our own. Also, Chain, what's the reason behind you not adding people who add your Skype, why even put it there? I added you about 4 days ago, gave you 4 days to add and you didn't.

As i wrote in my first post i only accept requests which's includes a good Reason.
    also trying to start arguing against Rt, cB & AR doesn't even make you look better, please stop that, thanks.
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:41 am

Jaws wrote:
    Also, big mistake those running this IL shit, putting Rt in this division is gonna put them 0-10, should've put Supernatural, at least we'd be able to fend for our own. Also, Chain, what's the reason behind you not adding people who add your Skype, why even put it there? I added you about 4 days ago, gave you 4 days to add and you didn't.

Also, good luck to all clans in this division except Alliance Rainbow, for obvious reasons. And I hope Strike from Above wins bounce
    Revitlatize won't 0-10 lmao, they will prove themselves to be a real challenge in this division. Obviously the staff felt Rt would be a better choice to place in D1 instead of other clans. If Supernatural are D1 worthy as you say, then the best way to prove that is by being promoted this season, so good luck in D2. D2 seems like an intense division anyways, I could see any team finishing in the top 2.

Good luck to everyone this season, it'll be interesting to see how this division plays out.
    Jaws

Post by Jaws Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:55 pm

:facepalm:

@Zero: Funny how you reply with such a comedic post, when in reality, cB claims the label of not caring about winning/losing in this game yet you all moan and whine when you lose or win a close war that required more effort than 'usual.' So this contradiction opens up for even more contradictions pertaining to 'not caring.'

@Chain: I gave a reason, guess since it's coming from me it's not good enough. And since when did I try to start arguing against Rt, AR and cB? LMAO, all I did was present issues I felt should've been fixed accordingly with the two above clans, as for AR, everyone knows they try to bend rules to win along with Sasuke getting 18 megas a war, so I will not wish good fortunate on such cheating tactics.

@Stevens, we'll see if they can muster up a win, but I feel the probability of them going 0-10 is high, maybe they can take a war from G37 but besides that, I don't see how they can compete. I think it's because of politics/emotional responses why they were chosen over us, oh well ^.^
    Zoan

Post by Zoan Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Jaws wrote:

And you asked me 2 days ago to join AR Razz
    Jaws

Post by Jaws Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Zoan wrote:
    Jaws wrote:

Yeah, so? Yesterday we did the territory war for Daisy Circuit, 69 v. AR. GP1 we won by 60 points. Before the war, you and Brian agreed to no trolling. Then after GP1, you had a AR member troll, (trolled me in first 3/8 races GP2/GP3, while I avoided his first star, he always had a second one, coincidence...? Probably not) therefore tipping the win in your favor because nobody in 69 was willing to counter. In other words, you cheated because you agreed to no trolling before the war, I don't know if the troll penalties were implemented as they should have, but that example shows how low AR is and that there is no limit to the resources you'll use to win (lying, cheating etc.). Also, Joseph deleted you yesterday from Skype because you've transformed into a deviant who likes to lie/manipulate in order to win, I mean, I guess it's because you're losing so much offline you have to muster any way to get a "W" online. For me, I dislike this dirty and dishonorable way of playing, I'm a fair dude and I prefer fairness around me in this game because there's enough back handed shit going on in real life, when I play the game, why would I want the same? It's a simple reasoning, but I'm sure you'll come up with some invalid excuse for your actions.

Before you even say it (it, meaning: "We didn't know we were hosting, so since we were hosting we decided to troll GP2), you cannot change the rules in the middle of the war:

"[4/23/2013 6:54:39 PM] Brian: [4:47:12 PM] Brian: I have a quick question, sorry to bother
    [4:47:43 PM] Brian: If both clans agreed on no trolling prior to the war and we switch hosts but they don't say anything to us about trolling being allowed now, it's still not allowed right?
    [6:52:42 PM] Wally: correct
    [6:52:58 PM] Wally: a change of hosts doesn't take away from the initial host"

Anyway, I'm done posting in this thread for now, I'm sure If I keep going I'll be 'punished.' cheers
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Jaws wrote:
    @Zero: Funny how you reply with such a comedic post, when in reality, cB claims the label of not caring about winning/losing in this game yet you all moan and whine when you lose or win a close war that required more effort than 'usual.' So this contradiction opens up for even more contradictions pertaining to 'not caring.'

Nice to know bounce
    Zoan

Post by Zoan Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Jaws wrote:
    Zoan wrote:
    Jaws wrote:

Yeah, so? Yesterday we did the territory war for Daisy Circuit, 69 v. AR. GP1 we won by 60 points. Before the war, you and Brian agreed to no trolling. Then after GP1, you had a AR member troll, (trolled me in first 3/8 races GP2/GP3, while I avoided his first star, he always had a second one, coincidence...? Probably not) therefore tipping the win in your favor because nobody in 69 was willing to counter. In other words, you cheated because you agreed to no trolling before the war, I don't know if the troll penalties were implemented as they should have, but that example shows how low AR is and that there is no limit to the resources you'll use to win (lying, cheating etc.). Also, Joseph deleted you yesterday from Skype because you've transformed into a deviant who likes to lie/manipulate in order to win, I mean, I guess it's because you're losing so much offline you have to muster any way to get a "W" online. For me, I dislike this dirty and dishonorable way of playing, I'm a fair dude and I prefer fairness around me in this game because there's enough back handed shit going on in real life, when I play the game, why would I want the same? It's a simple reasoning, but I'm sure you'll come up with some invalid excuse for your actions.

Before you even say it (it, meaning: "We didn't know we were hosting, so since we were hosting we decided to troll GP2), you cannot change the rules in the middle of the war:

"[4/23/2013 6:54:39 PM] Brian: [4:47:12 PM] Brian: I have a quick question, sorry to bother
    [4:47:43 PM] Brian: If both clans agreed on no trolling prior to the war and we switch hosts but they don't say anything to us about trolling being allowed now, it's still not allowed right?
    [6:52:42 PM] Wally: correct
    [6:52:58 PM] Wally: a change of hosts doesn't take away from the initial host"

Anyway, I'm done posting in this thread for now, I'm sure If I keep going I'll be 'punished.' cheers

Who here care about that war ? and just saying u played with Brian, he had to stream from the begining since he already got caught hacking. You say you dislike hackers, but you play with them without problem.
    Yoman
    Yoman

Post by Yoman Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Jaws wrote:For me, I dislike this dirty and dishonorable way of playing, I'm a fair dude and I prefer fairness around me in this game because there's enough back handed shit going on in real life, when I play the game, why would I want the same? It's a simple reasoning, but I'm sure you'll come up with some invalid excuse for your actions.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:15 pm

@Jaws if you don't have anything useful to say please leave this Thread.
    Werther
    Werther

Post by Werther Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Good luck to everyone in this division, please keep the drama for another moment as I ran out of cookies atm Smile

Do your best and play fair! Smile
    VToH
    VToH

Post by VToH Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm

yeah rt 0-10 can't hold up can't compete lose every match by 200+ we all cheat too
    DJsjc
    DJsjc

Post by DJsjc Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm

No beef before the Season start, yo.

Spoiler:
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sat May 25, 2013 3:15 am

For cB skypes you can remove "shampoop2" and add "fasuke-brasil" and "maiiko.maiiko"

Thanks!
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Sat May 25, 2013 8:43 am

Zero wrote:For cB skypes you can remove "shampoop2" and add "fasuke-brasil" and "maiiko.maiiko"

Thanks!

done.
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Sat May 25, 2013 10:48 am

YashaRQ¢β?
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sat May 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Yup.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:03 pm