International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Lynx
Vettel
TAZ
cho2
Smoke
Bounty
BlackMagic
Stah
Ryno
Leon
Juan
Gatlin
Baseh
InsaneisEpic
Omega
Savage
tobtheking2
VToH
Gunboy
DekuMask
Crash
Cobra
26 posters

IL IS A PIECE OF SHIT

Gunboy
    Gunboy

IL IS A PIECE OF SHIT - Page 3 Empty Re: IL IS A PIECE OF SHIT

Post by Gunboy Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:25 pm

This is completely my opinion.

THIS
    IS
    JUST
    A
    GAME
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:44 pm

wow...Smoke is da baws...he really summarized all opinions and made a good suggestion...
    Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 pm

We've just followed the rules, as well as BenDK.
    Stop blaming BenDK / the IL, because it's your own fault. You accepted the war and your clan failed to start the room in 10 mins, too bad.
    Ben is not corrupted at all, and at least give a bit of respect to someone who drops some of HIS free time for OUR, the clans of the 1-up conference, entertainment.

Btw, if you think you think you can do it better I suggest you to make your own league or atleast help the IL at organizing or something, instead of only critizing.
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Ben is not corrupted at all

LMAO

We've just followed the rules, as well as BenDK.

I Did to, i opened the room 15 Min ago, nobody in Av joined

I don't even know how you can complain about this, we tried to play yesterday for ur guys but we finally can't, so where is the problem ? Shocked
    Gunboy
    Gunboy

Post by Gunboy Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Lynx wrote:We've just followed the rules, as well as BenDK.
    Stop blaming BenDK / the IL, because it's your own fault. You accepted the war and your clan failed to start the room in 10 mins, too bad.
    Ben is not corrupted at all, and at least give a bit of respect to someone who drops some of HIS free time for OUR, the clans of the 1-up conference, entertainment.

Btw, if you think you think you can do it better I suggest you to make your own league or atleast help the IL at organizing or something, instead of only critizing.

Damn Straight
    Rodendi
    Rodendi

Post by Rodendi Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Bounty wrote:Someone should lock this thread.

Unfortunately only Eirik has powers in the General Discussion forums.
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:41 am

To my standings on this, Cobra kind of has a point here. They didn't have to start earlier as Av suggested.

And besides, what if this happened to you Av. One of your members couldn't play at the last minute. What if you were in their shoes? You would act the same way, I'm almost sure.

Although I agree, it does say in the rules otherwise. But there's two problems with that. The first problem was that it wasn't even on the scheduled time, it was earlier than the deadline, meaning Ap could say to that they couldn't play yet and wait until the deadline. And if you couldn't at the deadline it would be a free win for them. So you should be appreciative the tried. Two, if you were good sports you wouldn't take it as a 100-0 win. Again, think of it if this happened to Av.

It' kind of horrible to take a 100-0 loss because of this crummy reason. I say both teams should actually war each other for a fair game.
    Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Rules are rules, if you don't like them, make suggestions here instead of complaining after wars.

Brad wrote:And besides, what if this happened to you Av. One of your members couldn't play at the last minute. What if you were in their shoes? You would act the same way, I'm almost sure.

I would be mad on that one player that didn't join.

Brad wrote:The first problem was that it wasn't even on the scheduled time, it was earlier than the deadline, meaning Ap could say to that they couldn't play yet and wait until the deadline.

They had to think twice till they accepted then. Accepting when they only had 5 people available, including someone who is an uncertainity to play, like Pika, is their own fault. As Cobra said:
    Cobra wrote:
    But as always, Pika who was supposed to play and told me he can, didnt joined the room

But yeah, too bad. They accepted it, there's no way back.

Brad wrote:So you should be appreciative the tried.

Maybe that's not nice from us, but why would we need to be nice to other clans in a competitive league? What would Ap have done in our place in these circumstances?

Brad wrote:It' kind of horrible to take a 100-0 loss because of this crummy reason. I say both teams should actually war each other for a fair game.

It was fair, they could just have gone 4v5, it's not our problem that their fifth didn't join.

Anyways I'm done with this thread, bye =)
    SuperTorn
    SuperTorn

Post by SuperTorn Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:09 pm

well besides the immature people endlessly posting "cool story bro" rather than knowing whats going on, finally bothered to put my thoughts on this since i was going to be part of the match anyway.

we understand beat takes like hell to join the room but the thing is, avail told us to play the match on saturday one day before we were suppose to or atleast i guess was set to be on sunday. so if we were nice enough to do the match on saturday you didnt have to be like that and complain to the admin when we couldve easily said no to doing the match on saturday but we didnt. so we find it unfair that we agreed to do doing the match when av asked and then they complain to ben because beat was taking a lot of time joining room and cobra didnt start. let alone taking a 100-0 win on us as i stated, after we were nice enough to do the match on saturday.

in all honesty we should just re-do it instead of just taking a witty imaginary forfeit so you dont play us. really, ive been playing this game for 3 years and so have most of the people that were going to play in the match, everyone should know by now its better to chill and play instead of taking the coward way out, this has really gotten old and it makes the community more boring for everyone else.
    Baseh
    Baseh

Post by Baseh Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Honestly, Av wins here...But I must say this is the cheapest win I have ever seen.
    Leon
    Leon

Post by Leon Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Alright, I had told some others to leave this topic alone since it wasn't going anywhere but I feel that what I'm about to say, needs to be said. Plus this topic is getting a bit more ridiculous than it was when it first started (which is saying something).

First and foremost, the only people that this topic even concerns are the people in Ap, the people in Av, our division admin (BenDK), and Eirik and maybe some staff. I'm sorry to burst any bubbles, but if you don't fall under any of those categories, then in all honesty, your opinion really doesn't matter nor does anyone really care. And chances are you probably don't even have all the facts straight/know what you're talking about--just going off what someone told you (be it Ap or Av that told you).

Secondly, Like I told our division admin, we can't really play at all this week. We have a crap ton of people (most of our regular players) going on vacation, hence why we scheduled to play on Saturday which Ap agreed to do so. Saturday was the only day we could have played for sure without any problems. Now, I really can't say for sure what will become of this situation in the future, but whatever it is, it'll really be no one's business except the few I mentioned earlier. Hopefully a few of you can get that through your heads.

I hate to sound rude, but some people seem to insist on having it no other way. Hopefully there aren't any hard feelings with anyone, but if there is, then that's just the way it'll have to be I guess.
    Hopefully this topic will be locked asap.
    Skepta
    Skepta

Post by Skepta Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:54 am

I could have told you IL was a waste of time and will die quickly, unfortunately the people running it aren't up to Bash's level
    Baseh
    Baseh

Post by Baseh Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:33 pm

bump
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Lol.

Sponsored content