International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Leon
Lynx
6 posters

This title needs to be atleast 10 characters and since my name has only 4 characters I've to write all this shit

Lynx
    Lynx

This title needs to be atleast 10 characters and since my name has only 4 characters I've to write all this shit Empty This title needs to be atleast 10 characters and since my name has only 4 characters I've to write all this shit

Post by Lynx Mon May 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi guys, I'm Lynx, I'm from Belgium (prolly one of the only Belgians here...).
    I'm 16, I'm a nice person once you get to know me, I'm serious when I need to, but I like to make fun too.
    I used to play soccer/football but now I stopped cuz I'm just that lazy, I also like to hang out with friends and stuff. On MKW I'm very inactive atm cuz of exams and stuff, but I might get back active from July or something. I've been playing this game for 2/3 years and now I'm Avail which is an amazing clan.

Peace afro
    Leon
    Leon

This title needs to be atleast 10 characters and since my name has only 4 characters I've to write all this shit Empty Re: This title needs to be atleast 10 characters and since my name has only 4 characters I've to write all this shit

Post by Leon Mon May 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Dubstep.
    Lynx
    Lynx

This title needs to be atleast 10 characters and since my name has only 4 characters I've to write all this shit Empty Re: This title needs to be atleast 10 characters and since my name has only 4 characters I've to write all this shit

Post by Lynx Mon May 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Leon wrote:Dubstep.

<3
    Rodendi
    Rodendi

Post by Rodendi Mon May 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Wed May 30, 2012 11:39 am

Rod :DD
    Fabe
    Fabe

Post by Fabe Wed May 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Not only Belgian brah Very Happy
    Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 pm

(highfive)
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Thu May 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Av? (facepalm)
    Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 am

What? (think)
    Gtfo these forums dude, you're not interesting...
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 am

lol kk, apparently i'm the danish Shwam (cool)
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:00 pm

how bout a hi 5 instead? (clap)
    Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:27 am

I don't really get what you're trying to say / what you're doing here. So please just leave.
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:42 pm

He's trying to be friends, I guess... Lol.
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

pretty much lol. ps, i added u on skype taz Very Happy
    Lynx
    Lynx

Post by Lynx Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:03 am

This title needs to be atleast 10 characters and since my name has only 4 characters I've to write all this shit 1291131680_two-thumbs-up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:44 am