International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
SuperTorn
Yoman
Jownage
Mahrla
SM4e
sousu1
VToH
Zero
Bounty
T11FearZ
14 posters

Division 1 Galaxy Conference Discussion Thread

T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Division 1 Galaxy Conference Discussion Thread Empty Division 1 Galaxy Conference Discussion Thread

Post by T11FearZ Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Division 1 Galaxy Conference Discussion Thread SI3x

Welcome to the very first season of International League, Division 1, Galaxy Conference!! Half of you have had me as an admin before so know me and how I generally do things. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Tyler (FearZ in the mkw world), I live in Florida USA, I'm going to be a senior in high school this fall, and I enjoy soccer (football in the European world ^^). I'm pretty layed back as long as you follow the rules, which I'm sure we won't have many problems because you are all used to this kind of thing. The rules are quite similar to how they were in WCL. If you have not checked them out, they can be found here: https://ilforums.forumotion.com/t303-english-rules-as-of-june-14-2012

The major changes from WCL are basically the structure of the tournament, and the trolling rules. I'm not sure if every admin is going to be like me on trolling, but if you're position is not affected as a direct result of the trolling incident, no matter what kind of trolling it was, I will not take a penalty, so do not bother posting a video for that matter. If your position is affected, go ahead and post the video and I'll make the decision (of course, assuming both teams agreed to no trolling, otherwise it is allowed by default. If you post a trolling video, show me a screenshot of the convo saying you agreed to have no trolling). I don't know who is all on conditional yet, but once I do I will be making a thread for that.

Now, I would like every clan to post a skype contact or two that could be used as representative of them, so communication won't be an issue. For those of you who do not have me added already, my skype is T11Fearz, just like my name on these threads. Assumed Time Zones will be in brackets, please correct me if you wish to change what I have. All teams' skype contacts will appear here once I have them.

Flow: bounty_s_18 | [EST]

Alliance Rainbow 2: m.yoman / benjix95 / gunners13300 / zoan94 | [CEST]

Koopa Clan: [CEST]

Gravity Team: mkrbalou / lescargotdu92 | [CEST]

Gaming-Elite Team: sm4ewii / mahrla / mkroy03 / g37ziax | [CEST]

Solus Ceterus: sousui_ / faintsmile7 (maria) | [PST]

I think that's about all I need to cover for now. Once again, if you have any questions feel free to ask here, on skype, or pm me on this site. I hope you all enjoy your time in the International League, and I wish you all good luck!

You may discuss!

Last edited by T11FearZ on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Bounty
    Bounty

Division 1 Galaxy Conference Discussion Thread Empty Re: Division 1 Galaxy Conference Discussion Thread

Post by Bounty Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 pm

T11FearZ wrote:but if you're position is not affected as a direct result of the trolling incident, no matter what kind of trolling it was, I will not take a penalty, so do not bother posting a video for that matter.

Thank you.

I'm glad to have you as my admin again and good luck to all the teams.
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Division 1 Galaxy Conference Discussion Thread Empty Re: Division 1 Galaxy Conference Discussion Thread

Post by T11FearZ Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Bounty <3
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:32 pm

good luck fearzio!
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Thanks Zero!!
    VToH
    VToH

Post by VToH Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:11 am

Best of luck, FearZ ^^
    sousu1
    sousu1

Post by sousu1 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:21 am

solus ceterus can be contacted through my skype ( sousui_ ) or maria's skype (faintsmile7) but please please please no spam or random adds, ive had to change mine many times because of this. btw all of our leaders are in PST timezone so it may be wise to list us as that instead of EST.
    SM4e

Post by SM4e Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:55 am

You can contact G37 by adding my skype (sm4ewii) or Mahrla (mahrla). Good luck to everybody. ;D
    Mahrla

Post by Mahrla Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:49 am

T11FearZ wrote:... but if you're position is not affected as a direct result of the trolling incident, no matter what kind of trolling it was, I will not take a penalty, so do not bother posting a video for that matter. If your position is affected, go ahead and post the video and I'll make the decision ...

Can you go more into detail, please, as I don't really understand what you are trying to say.
    I.e. a troller takes/steals the last item boxes on rDS (direct result of trolling incident) which obviously doesn't affect your position, but then the player in 2nd can hit you with a red shell (indirect result of trolling incident). Or in general, item stealing is never trolling according to you, because you never lose a position the moment you got trolled? Or is it only trolling, if (in the example above) the red shell hits and the 2nd player overtakes you, so you lose a position?
    Or am I misunderstanding you and you just mean the attempt of trolling, i.e. a troller tries to wheelie bump or hit you with star/mega/bullet, so that trolling only counts, if a person really got hit? So it's no trolling, if you avoid the troller or he doesn't hit you, as you then usually lose no position?

And like SM4e said, it's best to contact him or me (see above) or maybe Roy03 (mkroy03) or Ziax (g37ziax). And if possible, change Gaming-Elite 7eam to Gaming-Elite Team^^ And btw. time zone is correct for us (CEST / Europe / Germany).
    Good luck to everyone in the first IL season!
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:26 pm

sousu1 wrote:solus ceterus can be contacted through my skype ( sousui_ ) or maria's skype (faintsmile7) but please please please no spam or random adds, ive had to change mine many times because of this. btw all of our leaders are in PST timezone so it may be wise to list us as that instead of EST.

Changed to PST, going to edit it into the fixtures as well
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Mahrla wrote:
    Can you go more into detail, please, as I don't really understand what you are trying to say.
    I.e. a troller takes/steals the last item boxes on rDS (direct result of trolling incident) which obviously doesn't affect your position, but then the player in 2nd can hit you with a red shell (indirect result of trolling incident). Or in general, item stealing is never trolling according to you, because you never lose a position the moment you got trolled? Or is it only trolling, if (in the example above) the red shell hits and the 2nd player overtakes you, so you lose a position?
    Or am I misunderstanding you and you just mean the attempt of trolling, i.e. a troller tries to wheelie bump or hit you with star/mega/bullet, so that trolling only counts, if a person really got hit? So it's no trolling, if you avoid the troller or he doesn't hit you, as you then usually lose no position?

And like SM4e said, it's best to contact him or me (see above) or maybe Roy03 (mkroy03) or Ziax (g37ziax). And if possible, change Gaming-Elite 7eam to Gaming-Elite Team^^ And btw. time zone is correct for us (CEST / Europe / Germany).
    Good luck to everyone in the first IL season!

What I mean is even if you are trolled by someone, if you do not drop in position it will not be counted as trolling because it had no effect on the race score. If someone is to steal a box from first place, and as a result 2nd place can now hit them, it will not be considered trolling because 2nd place is the cause, and could have hit first place before the item box was taken anyway (unless first already had an item, which means he probably would not get hit by 2nd place's item). So to answer your question, item box stealing will probably never be trolling. But you never know, some odd situation could arise and it may be counted as trolling. If a troller attempts to hit you, but does not, it will not be considered trolling. Trolling to me, is if the troller hits you with a star,bullet, mega, or completely bumps you off the stage using shrooms, AND you drop in position. Normal wheelie bumping will only be trolling if you drop a position as a direct result of the wheelie bump. Hope that answers your questions xD

And alright I added all the contacts to the list, and fixed the name (at least I remembered the hyphen!) ^^
    Jownage
    Jownage

Post by Jownage Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Great. Moving us from Sunshine to Galaxy totally screwed up my predictions.
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:35 pm

looks like im are dropping, and GT will probably be taking their spot (it's not all for sure yet, just a probability.)
    Yoman
    Yoman

Post by Yoman Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:52 am

Contacts for AR2 :

Yoman (m.yoman)
    Benji (benjix95)
    Gunners (gunners13300)
    Zoan (zoan94)

Timezone is ok for us.
    SuperTorn
    SuperTorn

Post by SuperTorn Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:58 am

WOO FEARZ AS MY DIVISION ADMIN ABOUT TIME
    fearz clown dont fail </3
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Added AR2 contacts to the list.

@Torn YAYAYA Very Happy <3

T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Does anyone know anything about the Fw vs. GT match?
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 pm

It was rescheduled since both teams were too busy with Father's Day. I'm not sure when it's going to be played, I'll contact GT tomorrow to get a date.
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 am

Alright thanks Bounty
    T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Post by T11FearZ Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:44 am

I've heard word that sc have died, and will no longer be playing in the IL. If this is true, and if no team moves up from D2, then the W1 match between AR2 and sc will be changed to 100-0
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Move up Valiance if they're so desperate to get out of Division 2 because they think FU hacks, I'm sure they'll have a MUCH easier time in Division 1. Smile
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 pm

OMG Totally agreed with TK x) Lmao
    LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 am

This division is dieing very quickly with GT out of the division as well as SC Neutral
    SuperTorn
    SuperTorn

Post by SuperTorn Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:25 am

yeah sorry guys, i know nobody wanted il to start this way but yeah on behalf of sc we apologize. after time we realized sc wasnt the same as it was a month/few months ago when tracen jes killa and rob were in but when jes and tracen got kicked, killa caught guruing and rob leaving we were missing them a lot knowing as a few of them were in sc when it was still a new clan. along with that, there has been issue happening with maria and akane, maria has in real life issues that she needs to solve and with that fact she may go inactive. she quit sc along with akane. before that we were on a inactive streak as well, for days and it seemed like nobody wanted to play anymore. with that being said sousui ended it shortly so we didnt have to go through the inactive phase and then die. after all of this ended, sam one of our 3 leaders left the community and retired as he wasnt interested in the community anymore. good luck to everyone and hopefully everyone in the galaxy conference can continue with no difficulties.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:02 am

It happens. I wish you all the best of luck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:13 am