International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Fabe
Patrick.K
dvgeorge
MLG89
Brian
flc
Veil
Cobra
Javo.
Blackjack
Arpegio
Charles
TheFrigz
Blackheart
mattie2710
Benji
Fasuke
Larrsauce
Thurmos
Kiara
Melvin
Chain
TK64
Nero
Nave
Smile
Smoke
Bounty
Zoan
Maxøu
Fw Monk
Orangelink
36 posters

[W1] AR 313-294 Flow

Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

[W1] AR 313-294 Flow - Page 2 Empty Re: [W1] AR 313-294 Flow

Post by Larrsauce Sun May 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Orangelink wrote:

Look at Cobra's video:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I stopped the video at 00:03:43. Time indicated is: Sun 05/05, 15:16 (3:16 pm)

Now look at this! At the end of his video, Cobra showed his Ocarina settings, with his webcam AND his dazzle, and look at the time indicated.

Time of the video: 1:28:25. Time indicated is: Sun 05/05, 16:41 (4:41 pm)

Exactly 1 hour and 25 minutes later, and he did not restart his wii during the war, as you can see. How can you say it is a pre-record? How would he be able to foresee the exact length of the war?

Wouldn't the war have been played at 8 or 9 his time? Unless his wii is with american time for some reason...
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sun May 05, 2013 6:53 pm

He lives on an island that is territory of France, so his timezone is more American than European.
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Sun May 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Cobra:
    11 races
    6 shocks in 9th place
    7 shocks in 10th place
    1 shock you can't say if he was in 9th or 10th (Grumble Volcano)
    Total: 14 shocks

He raced in the last race of the war so I didn't count it.
    Smile

Post by Smile Sun May 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Bounty wrote:He lives on an island that is territory of France, so his timezone is more American than European.

No he doesn't. Just because he's there in the Wii map doesn't mean he lives there.
    Orangelink

Post by Orangelink Sun May 05, 2013 6:55 pm

He is living in Martinique. It's an island in the Carribean Sea.
    Fw Monk

Post by Fw Monk Sun May 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Thurmos wrote:
    Monk wrote:

Impossible gettting 7 shocks in 9 first 6 races

Statistically it is possible.

Nave wrote: You could have at least tried to subtle about it, Cobra.

It's probably what he would have done if he had actually cheated. But in that case he kept pulling shocks in 9th, what could he have done anyway ? Stop to play just to please the community and take the risk to see his team lose in order to not be treated like a cheater ? Silly people..

i see only one silly guy here Wink if you think he is legit i think you need to go to the doc sorry

and yes larry it was 9 pm on his time i think since this match was played 9 pm german time and i didnt know somethin about hacks but if someone wana tell me its possible to get 7 shocks in 6 races in9 he must be an idiot go bagg and try yourselve to get a legit shocks in 9 and you know what iam talking about.Also yes i see a blue sd card idk what it means
    Benji
    Benji

Post by Benji Sun May 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi Jesus
    Fw Monk

Post by Fw Monk Sun May 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Benji wrote:Hi Jesus

hi i heard you lost to ct and try to get a win with cheapshoots ;9
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun May 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Sun May 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Dont worry this will end soon. cheaters will be eradicated soon

Tic tac...

btw
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Blackheart on Sun May 05, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheFrigz

Post by TheFrigz Sun May 05, 2013 7:26 pm

lol, i just watched the stream, and it is comical. if it is decided that this is NOT cheating then I'm disgusted
    Charles

Post by Charles Sun May 05, 2013 8:46 pm

this is some good stuff tucker promote cobra to mkw president all hail france based swag 2013 howdy partner get er done
    Arpegio
    Arpegio

Post by Arpegio Sun May 05, 2013 9:04 pm

I have absolutely no regrets after having left this competition. Good luck, have fun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sun May 05, 2013 9:29 pm

omg o:

What did i miss? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm so jealous @Cobra Surprised
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon May 06, 2013 12:03 am

Arpegio wrote:I have absolutely no regrets after having left this competition. Good luck, have fun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We should have joined you, smart play on your part.
    Javo.
    Javo.

Post by Javo. Mon May 06, 2013 12:26 am

Orangelink wrote:

Look at Cobra's video:

I stopped the video at 00:03:43. Time indicated is: Sun 05/05, 15:16 (3:16 pm)

Now look at this! At the end of his video, Cobra showed his Ocarina settings, with his webcam AND his dazzle, and look at the time indicated.

Time of the video: 1:28:25. Time indicated is: Sun 05/05, 16:41 (4:41 pm)

Exactly 1 hour and 25 minutes later, and he did not restart his wii during the war, as you can see. How can you say it is a pre-record? How would he be able to foresee the exact length of the war?

So he probably didn't pre-record it, doesn't change the fact he said he could get around it, and frankly it's not that hard if you know what you're doing. You can modify the iso by patching the codes sort of like the way you can patch a whole ct pack, or simalarly use a game coding changer program to add button activated data to the gameplay. And of course you could deactivate disc check through priiloader burn this modified iso to a disc and load through the disc channel making it look even more legit.

This is why in my streams I always show (through Skype video call) that I'm using my original disc, no sd card and USB, turn Wii on and off 2 times and load normally through the disc channel. This is the one and only way to prove you're legit unless you burn an iso and somewhere on earth get a disc art color machine NOVA STYLE; as far as I know there is no way to store that kind of code data to the wii's internal hard drive so you'd be set.

Really all conditionals do is cut down the chances that someone is hacking, truth you can require all w/e you want but no one can ever be 100% sure you're playing a legit player/war/league unless you require the process which I've stated above, which would throw the league to hell anyway.
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Mon May 06, 2013 12:49 am

Fw Monk wrote:wow i closed stream after i saw 6 races with 7 shocks in 9 for ar , Flow frontrun like bosses and got killed by shocks in 9 gl next week F I love you low

I got 5 shocks in 9 in 12 races.

Bounty wrote:I'm assuming it was a pre-recording since none of us asked him to make specific movements which was our fault. Cobra has also admitted that he knows how to cheat and stream start ups. Either the conditional rule was bypassed, or it was pre-recorded. I got several PM's thorughout of the war even of people telling me to not feel bad about anything since he was so blatant on his stream.

Seb showed it wasnt a pre-recording and i also showed it at the end of my stream you can see it again.
    http://www.twitch.tv/xcob/b/399721497
    2nd Part : Yeah i admitted to know how to cheat because when i saw people streaming their start up they actually showed only the general setting of the loader, as i did when i showed it was possible, in this war i showed that ocarina was off for the general setting + on the game setting.
    You can also see that here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FV0KNdOBJQ

Fw Monk wrote:if this wanst hacked iam jesus , much people pmed me too about what they saw it wasnt legit for sure.Impossible gettting 7 shocks in 9 first 6 races and i heard it was more after i closed stream

Hi Jesus, happy you finally came back.

Bounty wrote:
    Smoke wrote:Did Cobra trial for Flow? =)

And we were going to stop his trial because of the incident with his alting for the OP clan who faked Kc, but he left on his own accord before we could. Plus he was suspicious in the wars he played in. A trial is called a trial to see how a player plays. A trial doesn't mean you will get in. That's why some of our trials take a long time since we are unsure sometimes about people's legitimacy. Sousui's trial was an example of that, that was long as sheeet.

This is ridiculous since you know i wasnt suspicious at all in all Flow war i recorded all of them plus why saying lies when flow told me my trial was good lol, OP doesnt faked kc lol.

Smile wrote:Cobra is an obvious cheater. What's funny is that he thinks he's slick like everyone doesn't realize it.

Like everyone in the community in your point of view.

Nave wrote:15-0 shocks, most of which were gotten in 9th at 30s.... wow. You could have at least tried to be subtle about it, Cobra. Everyone watching the stream knew this war was a complete joke because AR could just get the shock in 9th whenever they wanted.

Cobra had been bragging to people earlier about how he could still hack while being on conditionals by prerecording his stream (I have people who can confirm this), and we believe this is what he did.

We felt cheated the entire war because we really didn't stand a chance when AR could just dodge whenever they wanted to.... Something needs to be done about this.

Actually not, i didnt knew i was going to get shocks in 9, this is the stream quality with missing frame you can see it on TF for exemple (Stream froze like 1 sec)
    As i said to bounty pre-recording and the way i used to turn ocarina on can't be used here.

Nave wrote:Lol... he could have at least tried to go for it 10th like any other legit bagger would have done. If you watch the stream, it's so obvious he knows he will pull the shock in 9th that he doesn't even bother to go for it in 10th on most of the races. If you honestly believe that he just got lucky that many times in a row then I think you need some help... Pretty much every 3rd party viewer on this situation agrees that this was not legit.

Dont be ridiculous and watch the stream again, the only time i tried to get the shock in 9 was when i get the bill at the beginning and i couldnt went for 10th place shock.
    You actually need some help by contacting a psy because you are really parano.

Smile wrote:
    Bounty wrote:He lives on an island that is territory of France, so his timezone is more American than European.

No he doesn't. Just because he's there in the Wii map doesn't mean he lives there.

Am I dreaming when i think i'm living in Martinique affraid

TheFrigz wrote:lol, i just watched the stream, and it is comical. if it is decided that this is NOT cheating then I'm disgusted

Now i have a question for you guys, why should i had stream the whole war if i just would have streamed my start up with a camera and not the entire war when it's allowed by the rule.
    I'm really stupid to stream with hacks on and knowing i was gonna get 5 shocks in 9.

Blackjack wrote:omg o:

What did i miss? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm so jealous @Cobra Surprised

Don't be jealous, we're both hackers cat

Javo. wrote:

So he probably didn't pre-record it, doesn't change the fact he said he could get around it, and frankly it's not that hard if you know what you're doing. You can modify the iso by patching the codes sort of like the way you can patch a whole ct pack, or simalarly use a game coding changer program to add button activated data to the gameplay. And of course you could deactivate disc check through priiloader burn this modified iso to a disc and load through the disc channel making it look even more legit.

This is why in my streams I always show (through Skype video call) that I'm using my original disc, no sd card and USB, turn Wii on and off 2 times and load normally through the disc channel. This is the one and only way to prove you're legit unless you burn an iso and somewhere on earth get a disc art color machine NOVA STYLE; as far as I know there is no way to store that kind of code data to the wii's internal hard drive so you'd be set.

Really all conditionals do is cut down the chances that someone is hacking, truth you can require all w/e you want but no one can ever be 100% sure you're playing a legit player/war/league unless you require the process which I've stated above, which would throw the league to hell anyway.

I won't explain all those thing since i already did it.
    Btw the difference between you and me is that you got caught hacking in the past while i didn't.

To close my post i'll resume what i said.
    I didn't hack (i couldn't use the thing i did while i was showing u can bypass the conditionnal)+ i didn't pre-record.
    Yeah i admit i was really really lucky this war but lets look this afterwards, i "only" get 5 shocks in 9, shocks in 9 are possible if you can get 1 shock in 9 in 1 race you can get all the shock in 9 during the whole war (i didn't actually since i got more shock in 10)
    i also outbagged bounty in some races while i got 2 shocks in 10 those race. (rDKJP rDKM for exemple).

Feel free to argue about it again, i can't do more atm i guess.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon May 06, 2013 1:27 am

Should just be a reminder that there was only competitive bagging for 10 races in this war, not 12.

The first races were just blatant, after that it wasn't that bad. I got outplayed on rDKM, dkjp my backwards lines were far better than yours, I just got the bill. (You never seemed to pull that either except on tracks where it's just a bagging battle for 9th place shocks and people are standing still in stars). Probably also when you fell off on DDR driving back.

DDR (If you drove off with Bill ), BCWII, BC3 (because Seb), and rDKM (Because I hit in cube in 9th on accident and gave me the bill forcing you to get one box in 10th whereas you got shrooms in 10th) were the tracks I admit to being out bagged on. It's just heartbreaking when you for the first 5 races of a war, you're in 10th and pretty much right after 30 you see the opponent start driving forwards in 9th. I can also guarantee that if it was a trolling war, those shocks that came right away would've been stars.

I was just flabbergasted since I've never experienced anything like this since playing this game and I've been around since WCL season 1. I'm not the type of person to complain about a loss because of "luck" either, I'm usually telling some of my team mates not to do that.

As for the Flow trial thing. I'm assuming it was Chilo who told you that the trial was going well and he says that to everyone. The talking about you being suspicious was after you were caught alting (with a fake skype) with proof as someone who played for a random clan called OP that impersonated Kc. I was also informed that in this war people blatantly hacked to try and make Kc look bad (although I can't confirm this since when I asked for videos no one had any). That's when it majorly started. I was also personally fishy about you for a long time but Many people wanted to trial you so I agreed to it since trialing doesn't mean you'll make the clan. Another reason was because Flow was becoming desperate to find American timezone players since I was still at university, Nave and Lyfe weren't active and 5 people left to make Rt. That murdered our American activity so we had to try and increase it through desperation which I hate to admit but it's the truth.

Don't talk like you know about what happens or what is talked about between Flow leaders and Flow in general when you have no idea.

Last edited by Bounty on Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 am; edited 6 times in total
    Smile

Post by Smile Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 am

Hey Cobra, if I think everyone hacks. Why haven't I accused Shaun Tanney of hacking? Or Sphinx, or Sagar, or Frenchy, or Anto etc.? Also, you're doing what every cheater does, denying it. Why don't you just ignore this and the accusations, you'd look more believable. Too bad you're obvious as hell along with Sasuke.
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Mon May 06, 2013 1:40 am

Bounty wrote:Should just be a reminder that there was only competitive bagging for 10 races in this war, not 12.

The first races were just blatant, after that it wasn't that bad. I got outplayed on rDKM, dkjp my backwards lines were far better than yours, I just got the bill. (You never seemed to pull that either except on tracks where it's just a bagging battle for 9th place shocks and people are standing still in stars). Probably also when you fell off on DDR driving back.

DDR (If you drove off with Bill ), BCWII, BC3 (because Seb), and rDKM (Because I hit in cube in 9th on accident and gave me the bill forcing you to get one box in 10th whereas you got shrooms in 10th) were the tracks I admit to being out bagged on. It's just heartbreaking when you for the first 5 races of a war, you're in 10th and pretty much right after 30 you see the opponent start driving forwards in 9th.

On DDR i got the bill and i outranned you since you got the bill too after mine and you didnt go backwards again rDKJP was your entire fault since i had the bill in lap 1 too and the only thing you had to do was to go backwards again and fell off with your bill in the reverse, this is actually what i did lap 1)
    I know it's frustrating but yeah thats MKW Better luck next time.

Smile wrote:Hey Cobra, if I think everyone hacks. Why haven't I accused Shaun Tanney of hacking? Or Sphinx, or Sagar, or Frenchy, or Anto etc.? Also, you're doing what every cheater does, denying it. Why don't you just ignore this and the accusations, you'd look more believable. Too bad you're obvious as hell along with Sasuke.

You did it LOL You accused like every players of every clan of hacking.
    Yeah i'm arguing because i don't like when people are saying wrong thing on me, go ahead and leave the community one more time please, you won't miss to anyone.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon May 06, 2013 1:43 am

You got to fall off with the bill at a location where you have to fall off anyways, so it didn't matter that you pulled it there. And I was ahead of you before and after you pulled it.

I also edited in something in my previous post about another topic you responded to if you care.

And finally, do you need to have an SD card in your wii in order to load the way you did?
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Mon May 06, 2013 1:58 am

I may not be part of the discussion but i can say that it's not neccesary to use the sd card to load the game (Like Cobra did)

With the USB drive i think it should be good enough.
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Mon May 06, 2013 2:02 am

Rules does say No SD,just saying.
    flc

Post by flc Mon May 06, 2013 2:14 am

statistically the chance of cobra getting 5 shocks in 9th at 30 seconds is about one in a hundred thousand (five 7.5% chances in 12 races). if the bill was being held, the chance is about 9.2%, so it'd be more like one in ninety thousand.

as a number of one-in-a-very-large-number things have happened to me in my time playing mkw (six bombs in a row in 3rd, 4th and 5th, for example, which is a chance of about one in a hundred million), it's hard to outright say "this guy got good luck and therefore hacks"

this is the first time this has happened with cobra on conditionals; if it happens again, then we can start talking about hacks.

Last edited by flc on Mon May 06, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Mon May 06, 2013 2:19 am

@Bounty, i didn't asked to trial flow i got asked by chilo so LOL your point is wrong but i don't care about it at all.
    And yeah to load throught the HBC u need to have a SD card the only way to not needing a SD card is to install an usb loader channel on your wii but i never did that + as sasuke will show you, you can load hacks by your usb device too so it's not really important.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:11 pm