International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Anime♥
Boshi
Bounty
Gatlin
Leon
Mywo
xTiger
BlackMagic
RubenD
Chain
ηιγλητ
Rookie
~vooky~
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Vettel
Larrsauce
Tetris
Strike
PabloO
Maxøu
Dragz
TAZ
Patrick.K
tobtheking2
28 posters

Division 4 Fixtures/Standings

★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Division 4 Fixtures/Standings - Page 5 Empty Re: Division 4 Fixtures/Standings

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:28 pm

necow sexy
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Thanks Neco, Who is that pretty guy on the pic? Cool
    Nec0w
    Nec0w

Post by Nec0w Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:17 am

Guys guys stop it, you're making me blush :$
    I really appreciate your compliments and let me tell you one thing babes: There's enough neco for all of you What a Face
    And @Ruben the guy on the left is Karlo, I know it's a little blurry but that is because the webcam you recorded this video with isn't the best and he was moving quite a lot but I can tell you for sure that it's Karlo who is answering your call! And the babe on the right should be you although you're wearing a little too much makeup but each to his own :$
    I personally prefer natural beauty but that doesn't matter right now
    GL to everyone in their next season, too bad we won't have rap battles against some of you anymore, I was hoping for some fresh punchlines and tight comparisons but in the end it's just Chain who raps like there is no tomorrow, stay sexy everyone I love you
    karlo

Post by karlo Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm

I was the grandmother in the call xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:59 pm