International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Evoker
Kamek
Lakitu
tobtheking2
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Nec0w
Mastah
Netsky
Chain
mage
Larrsauce
!C Lambda
Yozora
Big
Dimitri
Danov
acid36
Valux
Crash
Mido
CHEE2E12
Bounty
Maxøu
TK64
UgotBenchd
dvgeorge
~vooky~
Toasty
Boshi
Phil
BlackMagic
Fabe
MastaDOEUF
Rookie
Mywo
yasha
40 posters

Division 3 Fixtures/Standings

Nec0w
    Nec0w

Division 3 Fixtures/Standings - Page 6 Empty Re: Division 3 Fixtures/Standings

Post by Nec0w Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:22 am

Maxøu wrote:Now I drop. If you can't see you are a shitty clan who consider the game as a serious business with these 9 pages of drama, it's only because you are retarded that's all. But it's funny. Because we can say everything to you, you'll always answer with a "stop crying we won we deserved it follow the rules u hater" by thinking you pwnd us.
    As I said, GL for your next season without Evoker and Kim, you know a 0-0-10 is not terrible for people who know this is just a game. Oh wait.
    That's what you wish, I don't know if you don't understand all the other arguments due to lack of English-skills or if you're just ignoring it because you know you can't reply to it giving arguments that actually make sense (not this nazi shit, you know?)
    @Phil
    okay I have no problem to admit that !7 has some good players too, every clan has, I was just trying to point out that all the arguments like "NFO are shit, slow, trolling etc." are invalid since we have to potential to win this division even without laury. The team wins, not one individual

@2nd part: Where exactly are we being arrogant? It's our right to defend ourselves when someone is attacking us. Actually I haven't seen any kind of arrogance that NFO started, it's always the same: Clans telling us we suck -> We're replying to it -> someone (most of the time it's you) adding fire to the fuel -> we're replying to it -> flamewar -> NFO is being arrogance as fuck was geht
    It makes more sense to me that those who instigate the flame are the ones being arrogant.

@3rd part: Yeah I knew this would be brought up by you, in case you didn't know, there are more Admins that just Bounty, Yasha, Boshi and Chain... They all have a say in this and I'm sure most of them don't even care enough about NFO to like them, you're just reducing the staff to the amount that actually takes part in our weekly flamewars.

What about the rest of my previous post? Nothing to add to that? I want some fresh punchlines and tight battlerap, not these deep tracks and boring flows
    ~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Post by ~vooky~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 am

oh ok all you need to win a title in the IL is a divi 1 admin ok IL
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 am

seems like ppl will never understand it. Crying or Very sad
    Senap
    Senap

Post by Senap Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Post by ~vooky~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:41 am

naja wenn ihr meint das ihr nur so gewinnen könnt. SleepSleepSleep Dann is es halt so
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:43 am

tobtheking2 wrote:Congratulations NFO, we missed our Chance cause of W1 (Brock wasn't avaible that Sunday but we played the Match and lost :3) + We gave you an bonus Point in our 2nd Match (Results were 376-356) + we lost our 1st Match vs NFO with 4 Points etc. etc. etc.

I can understand the Opinion of some FGT Members here, but we could have won this Division much easier, if there weren't some Problems we had during the last 10 Matches Razz
    Of course "we're" a bit sad that we lost cause of some Rules, but we have to accept the Decision of Yasha/IL-Staff so there is no need for complaining ~

GG's everyone, although I'm not playing for !7 anymore -> It was an enjoyable Season, so thanks <3

Tobi hats schon richtig gesagt. Warum ist das so schwer zu verstehen? afro
    Netsky

Post by Netsky Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am

Chain wrote:
    Phil, das lese ich mir aus prinzip nicht durch ich hatte schon nen Grund dich im IL-Forum zu ignorieren. lol!

Mehr muss ich wahrscheinlich zu dir nicht sagen :$.

Spoiler:

Have a nice Day.

Klar liest du seine posts nicht durch wenn du keine Ausreden gegen sie mehr hast. jocolor
    ~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Post by ~vooky~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am

omg komm mir nicht mit tobi. Ders der größte Arschriecher auf der Welt der würde alles tun um zu NFO zu kommen
    Nec0w
    Nec0w

Post by Nec0w Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 am

Eagle sei doch nicht so ein Badboy! Deine Punchlines sind sind nicht geil wie sau, deepes Gequatsche auf deepen beats zu verpacken kann jeder doch ihr klingt wie hart missbraucht und liegengelassen santa
    #swag
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 am

Netsky wrote:Klar liest du seine posts nicht durch wenn du keine Ausreden gegen sie mehr hast. jocolor

Vielleicht gehe ich auch einfach nicht auf ihn ein weil mir sein Sinnloses gehate auf die nerven geht? Razz
    ~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Post by ~vooky~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:51 am

Ja GG's euer geheule geht mir einfach auf die nerven. Es ist einfach mal wieder so derbe unfair das ihr die S. gewinnt weil ihr einfach wegen jedem scheiß rumheult. Oh Simoan hatte nen anderen fc *supermegacry* oder oh wir erlauben mal das Indi fahren darf und dann mal wieder danach ankommen und verlangen das ihr den win bekommt ne echt GG's IL
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:52 am

~vooky~ wrote:Ja GG's euer geheule geht mir einfach auf die nerven. Es ist einfach mal wieder so derbe unfair das ihr die S. gewinnt weil ihr einfach wegen jedem scheiß rumheult. Oh Simoan hatte nen anderen fc *supermegacry* oder oh wir erlauben mal das Indi fahren darf und dann mal wieder danach ankommen und verlangen das ihr den win bekommt ne echt GG's IL

Sorry aber bitte was? Sag mal bescheid wenn du unsere posts richtig gelesen hast, dann können wir nochmal reden. Basketball
    Netsky

Post by Netsky Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:53 am

Chain wrote:
    Netsky wrote:Klar liest du seine posts nicht durch wenn du keine Ausreden gegen sie mehr hast. jocolor

Vielleicht gehe ich auch einfach nicht auf ihn ein weil mir sein Sinnloses gehate auf die nerven geht? Razz

Vielleicht aber auch nicht. Wink
    ~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Post by ~vooky~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:54 am

die tabelle reicht mir allein da muss ich keine posts lesen
    Phil

Post by Phil Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:54 am

Nec0w wrote:@Phil
    okay I have no problem to admit that !7 has some good players too, every clan has, I was just trying to point out that all the arguments like "NFO are shit, slow, trolling etc." are invalid since we have to potential to win this division even without laury. The team wins, not one individual

I never said anything bad about NFO's skill. Judging from the players in your roster, you had to 10-0 this division in my opinion. And you knew that as well, i guess that's why you came here and were so butthurt about losing to us, to FGT and n§-"1,5" and tried to do everything possible to still wins this division

Nec0w wrote:@2nd part: Where exactly are we being arrogant? It's our right to defend ourselves when someone is attacking us. Actually I haven't seen any kind of arrogance that NFO started, it's always the same: Clans telling us we suck -> We're replying to it -> someone (most of the time it's you) adding fire to the fuel -> we're replying to it -> flamewar -> NFO is being arrogance as fuck was geht

I'm very well aware of the flaming you started in the trolling match against FGT. The flaming you Chain keeps on starting against Elegance and the posts which were brought up by your team in the aftermath of the !7-NFO match. You know, you're not that innocent too. Smile And how would you describe celebrating a fake division win, claiming a win over a division, saying NFO was clearly the best team? When in fact you aren't? For me that's arrogance :/

Nec0w wrote:What about the rest of my previous post? Nothing to add to that? I want some fresh punchlines and tight battlerap, not these deep tracks and boring flows

Add my skype for it Wink
    Nec0w
    Nec0w

Post by Nec0w Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:55 am

schwört mal auf henry "Balboa" Mustache
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Post by ~vooky~ Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 am

boah verpiss dich mit deinen scheiß Bildern
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:58 am

Phil wrote:The flaming you Chain keeps on starting against Elegance and the posts which were brought up by your team in the aftermath of the !7-NFO match.

LMFAO, Phil. lol!

- Probably the best war of my MKW History. flower
    - Good Luck next week Elegance, you'll need it.
    Where did i starts flaming?

You're just awesome. ggwp.
    Netsky

Post by Netsky Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:00 am

Nec0w wrote:schwört mal auf henry "Balboa" Mustache

Harter Junge affraid
    Phil

Post by Phil Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:01 am

Chain wrote:
    Phil wrote:The flaming you Chain keeps on starting against Elegance and the posts which were brought up by your team in the aftermath of the !7-NFO match.

LMFAO, Phil. lol!

- Probably the best war of my MKW History. flower
    - Good Luck next week Elegance, you'll need it.
    Where did i starts flaming?

You're just awesome. ggwp.

Please keep on ignoring me. You already showed your too chicken to get in a real argument with me, that's why you didnt add my skype a month back and that's why you pretend you haven't read my previous post...
    Nec0w
    Nec0w

Post by Nec0w Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:07 am

~vooky~ wrote:boah verpiss dich mit deinen scheiß Bildern
    das geht doch nicht, du bist so gemein zu mir Sad
    Big

Post by Big Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:13 am

chain du bist ja eh der größte trottel in nfo "NUR FÜR OPFERS"
    Nec0w
    Nec0w

Post by Nec0w Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:15 am

Der Plural von Opfer ist auch Opfer, mein Sohn
    So etwas wie Opfers gibt es nicht #swag #yolo
    Big

Post by Big Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 am

schon mal gedacht das das vielleicht gar nix mit dem plural zu tun hat du vollpfeife aber stimmt nicht jeder kennt diese coole aussprache, nur die coolen clans Wink
    Nec0w
    Nec0w

Post by Nec0w Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:21 am

meine Mama sagt immer dass ich cool bin. wenn ich schon dabei bin dich zu berichtigen, es müsste heißen "dass das vielleicht gar nix...", den Unterschied gibt es nicht ohne grund y0
    Geh lieber wieder Sachen machen in denen Du gut bist, sowas wie Clanpages löschen oder so

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:25 am