International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Evoker
Kamek
Lakitu
tobtheking2
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Nec0w
Mastah
Netsky
Chain
mage
Larrsauce
!C Lambda
Yozora
Big
Dimitri
Danov
acid36
Valux
Crash
Mido
CHEE2E12
Bounty
Maxøu
TK64
UgotBenchd
dvgeorge
~vooky~
Toasty
Boshi
Phil
BlackMagic
Fabe
MastaDOEUF
Rookie
Mywo
yasha
40 posters

Division 3 Fixtures/Standings

Phil

Division 3 Fixtures/Standings - Page 5 Empty Re: Division 3 Fixtures/Standings

Post by Phil Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Oh, seriously. Don't hide behind some rules here. You stole the division win because NFO got way too powerful in this league. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Be proud. The only thing you accomplished is to make a joke of this league and your clan especially.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:11 pm

I luv to see you crying after you said we take this Game to seriously :3. And yes it was only Boshis and my decision to remove Simoan/Indiis points, laughable. lol!

If you don't like this league or call the individual persons on the Staff too powerfull, there's only one thing u can actually do.

Leave this league and don't starts more dramas against NFO, because we won the Division. cat
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:57 am

Well while I don't wholeheartedly agree with the decision, congratulations on the division win NFO, you guys played well.
    Netsky

Post by Netsky Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:06 am

NFO, BEST CLAN IN THE WOLRD!!!!!1111 cat
    Mido
    Mido

Post by Mido Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:11 am

Can another admin make tables please? They are fucking wrong now :rofl: We don't have 6points but 12points o: And also !7 are the real champions
    Yasha I'm sorry but you're a shitty admin :l
    Mastah

Post by Mastah Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:26 am

Wow wtf illuminati and all that shit? NFO getting the title? NO ME GUSTA
    Yeah we all know that you hate FGT, but it ain't a reason to remove us 2 wins. Be fair next time fagg0ts.
    acid36
    acid36

Post by acid36 Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 am

We won't play a 12th race against WEC. Good games on the win which was very deserved. Based on a repick penalty and somes rules abuse (moreover we played a whole GP as 4vs5 because they were late!).
    I don't understand this, really.
    Not even talking about the others issues because they are definitely... laughable?

GL in the future I guess, we won't take part of this anymore. (above all in the 4th div Shocked )
    Big

Post by Big Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:33 am

das doch nur noch eine farce hier was nfo betreibt einfach nur der erbärmlichste deutsche clan den es gibt
    Nec0w
    Nec0w

Post by Nec0w Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 am

Wenn das von Bigboss kommt kann man es ja nicht ernst nehmen.

Come on !7, you're saying you'd deserve the title? Don't make us laugh, when it comes to getting shocks and dodges you might be the best of the best. But as much as you hate NFO you gotta admit that NFO1 has some of the most talented players within the community and even though you won't accept the fact you're telling everyone how shitty NFO is because other clans don't follow the rules and we take profit from it, it's not like you wouldn't do the same if you were in our position. This whole discussion is a joke, don't blame Yasha or Bounty for this, every admin is involded in these kind of decisions and they all find a decision together. of course it's easy for you to say that some admins have a thing for NFO since Boshi and Chain are important here as well but you should know that thinking someone is sympathetic or even being friends with them doesn't change the fact that you have to stick to the rules.
    I agree that this is very unfortunate for FGT and I can understand that they're not satisfied with the decision. However, the only thing that is pathetic is that you all come together just to hate on us because you can't accept that we were better this time, "deserved win" back and forth, crying won't help you and after all it's just a game

oh and @David, your hack accusations against boshi were such a joke, I don't know whats funnier. The fact that you really think he's hacking or bringing it up in this topic because you are one of the "NFO-sucks-because-Phil-says-so-Crew" that will never bring any kind of valid arguments and only complains that this whole league is shit. Just leave it if your clan doesn't like it, no one will miss these clans anyway
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:43 am

Well NFO dont have 9-1 but they are still winning, congratulations
    I understand that FGT wont take part on this anymore, get removed some wins its really unfair. D:
    Maxøu
    Maxøu

Post by Maxøu Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 am

Wow, I didn't expect you could do this only to win the D3 title. And try to justify this with "follow the rulez lol we won trolling > all" is pathetic, you and I know this way to win is ridiculous. And without do all this shit, you could access to D2 next season too. I don't understand, you knew this sort of thing is always finished by a drama, and you cry about this ( inb4 lol u cry not us xdddd ) by saying some shit.
    And finally, FGT is not a jew clan, so stop trying to kill us, nazis.
    Nec0w
    Nec0w

Post by Nec0w Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:00 am

Maxøu wrote:Wow, I didn't expect you could do this only to win the D3 title. And try to justify this with "follow the rulez lol we won trolling > all" is pathetic, you and I know this way to win is ridiculous. And without do all this shit, you could access to D2 next season too. I don't understand, you knew this sort of thing is always finished by a drama, and you cry about this ( inb4 lol u cry not us xdddd ) by saying some shit.
    And finally, FGT is not a jew clan, so stop trying to kill us, nazis.

Well, fact is that we are not the ones who are crying
    And your post would at least be somewhat entertaining if you were a little smarter. Nazis again? Your punchlines are fresh and you could win every rap battle if you just focus on stereotypes because you don't know it better! No seriously, you are retarded (insert joke about how much of a pussy country France was during the world wars, hehehe).
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 am

Congratulations NFO, we missed our Chance cause of W1 (Brock wasn't avaible that Sunday but we played the Match and lost :3) + We gave you an bonus Point in our 2nd Match (Results were 376-356) + we lost our 1st Match vs NFO with 4 Points etc. etc. etc.

I can understand the Opinion of some FGT Members here, but we could have won this Division much easier, if there weren't some Problems we had during the last 10 Matches Razz
    Of course "we're" a bit sad that we lost cause of some Rules, but we have to accept the Decision of Yasha/IL-Staff so there is no need for complaining ~

GG's everyone, although I'm not playing for !7 anymore -> It was an enjoyable Season, so thanks <3
    Toasty
    Toasty

Post by Toasty Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:20 am

We just want to lose against people who are actually registered for the team. It's NOT our problem that the other clan ditches their own member(s). I don't even know why we allowed one of the subs in the first place, while knowing his reason not being able to play would be going skypeless. Not to mention the forgotten n§2 player, who didn't get asked at all.
    Or the incapability of that one guy who didn't update his FC for weeks (for this matter: Yes, wZ should get that win over FGT as well, if Simoan used the same FC; that goes for every other match he used his new one in). We made a deal with the simplest rules of this league, nobody sticked to it. <3

We're 1-1 vs. the *holy light on* real champs *holy light off*, which giving each other the bonus point as well. Go figure how much more they deserve it than us. D: We won't accept the banner, though... because we're gonna give it to Kim & Evoker. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] THEY deserve the title the most. was geht

To sum us noobs up:
    Spoiler:

Mido
    Mido

Post by Mido Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:31 am

NFO is the worst clan ever, trying to corrupt Yasha and trying to win the title because of that, is the most stupid thing I expected from you guys. Well, about Indi's points, you guys "signed" an arrangement, and NFO let play Indi. When you guys where about to lose your title instand of !7, you decided to cancel that arrangement. That's soooooooooooo unfair & stupid. No arguments, no lines, no lifes.

Also kudos to !7, they deserved to win. Good Games wZ, both matches against you were fucking intense and great, and GGs n§2 ( hi david )
    BGs to WEC & NFO.

Last edited by Mido on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    Maxøu
    Maxøu

Post by Maxøu Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 am

We know all this with Simoan's FC, we know the rule had been not respected, but we give quotes and pics where we can see Simoan's FC. And win by this way sucks as I already said ( as every members of the division expect you said btw ).
    We won't continue IL so it's not a big problem finally but all this season, especially with NFO, a lot of dramas happened with us with stupid reasons, and this final decision to remove all these FGT victories is probably the best decision I ever seen in this competition.
    GL in D2, you'll need it. GG's to wZ, nS2 and !7 ( sorry for your title ).
    Lakitu
    Lakitu

Post by Lakitu Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:37 am

GGs wZ, FGT and !7. Lol@NFO, pathetic.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 am

Maxøu wrote:and you cry about this ( inb4 lol u cry not us xdddd ) by saying some shit.

Mido wrote:NFO is the worst clan ever, trying to corrupt Yasha and trying to win the title because of that, is the most stupid thing I expected from you guys. Well, about Indi's points, you guys "signed" an arrangement, and NFO let play Indi. When you guys where about to lose your title instand of !7, you decided to cancel that arrangement. That's soooooooooooo unfair & stupid. No arguments, no lines, no lifes.

Also kudos to !7, they deserved to win. Good Games wZ, both matches against you were fucking intense, and GGs n§2 ( hi david )
    BGs to WEC & NFO.

Seems hopeless. If youwants to complaining about "crying" from our side but starting the "same" a few minutes later it looks really..interesting.

It's not our fault if Simoan don't get his FC registered in 3 Weeks.

And now;
    Don't blame WEC for your mistakes, if there are 10 players on the Voting screen, the Race counts even if you played a 2v5 (?), it doesn't matter, lol.
    Nec0w
    Nec0w

Post by Nec0w Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 am

byebye FGTs, we'll miss you xo
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mido
    Mido

Post by Mido Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 am

Nec0w wrote:byebye FGTs, we'll miss you xo

good luck in D2 without Evoker & Kim, they'll miss you xo
    Phil

Post by Phil Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:51 am

Chain wrote:I luv to see you crying after you said we take this Game to seriously :3.

I frankly never said you (NFO) were taking this game too serious, i said you (Chain) are. So don't put words into my mound. Fact is everyone who is around this league taking it and the game more serious than it was meant to be. And I were never really crying, sorry. I was just raised well with a good sense for justice and fairness and i hate to see people stomp on fairness, justice and sportsmenship in my real life and in this league too.

Chain wrote:If you don't like this league or call the individual persons on the Staff too powerfull, there's only one thing u can actually do.

I do like the idea of this league as it's pretty fun, brings a new aspect to wars and gives me and my team a reason to play together on sunday evenings.so on. But what I really hate to see is division admins giving a crap about the teams in their division and don't care at all about it. Like and I'm truly sorry for pointing this out, yasha was. I mean he updated the final table, knowing there still is a match(one race to be played Very Happy What does that say? Right, he totally lost interested in that whole thing and wanted to get rid of it as fast as possible. The teams and Bounty already debated about the two incidents which led to NFO's "wins":

- NFO allowed 2 n§-1 players to play. n§-2 had another ally/trial who could've played, but who wasn't even in their chat anymore. No clan ever would rely on someone like this, when it comes to setting up a lineup. Plus it's a consent in the participating teams that matches can be played with unregistered players/players of a first or second team, as long as the oppenent allows it.
    - NFO lost their match against FGT with Simoan in the LU, who hasnt updated his FC's. Was there any doubts on FGT's side, Simoan wasn't Simoan? No. He already updated his code, when someone remembered him to do it. And yet he proved he played in the match legitly.

I'm not sure if yasha ever even read those posts/debates. And yet, no one really loses the feeling that Boshi/you had quite a say in this here. And i'm sorry to inform you, that isnt because i told people that Smile

Chain wrote:Leave this league and don't starts more dramas against NFO, because we won the Division. cat

Are you some sort of retarded or mentally challenged? I mean how do you even dare to claim a win for your team here lol. Plus talking of "we" sounds a bit strange here as you never played a single match for NFO1 or do you mean "Boshi and me" by saying "we" Razz
    And i can't deny the fact this whole incident made us thinking about if we want to continue taking part in this league, because it's just run badly (Dunno if there is a connection between having two NFO division admins and a league being run bad). And i'm very well certain we do share this opinion with other teams. But we as !7 decided to contine and prove in the upcoming seasons that we're the much better team than NFO. (Like we did in every IL/WCL-division !7/-2 and NFO played in). Sorry, we won't do you that favour Smile We will be there to kick your asses on and on again.

Nec0w wrote:
    Come on !7, you're saying you'd deserve the title? Don't make us laugh, when it comes to getting shocks and dodges you might be the best of the best. But as much as you hate NFO you gotta admit that NFO1 has some of the most talented players within the community

Yes, we deserved it as we were the best team, as we won the most matches, gained the most points and had the best +/-. NFO had a strong team with really good players as well, but so do WEC, FGT, n§-2, wZ and we. There is no doubt about that. And yes, !7 has worked on their shock-using strategies and we're quite good at getting it and using it to our advantage. Does that make us a worse team? No, it just shows we understood the game mechanics.
    It's just a matter of fact that having good players on a team, doesn't make your team good as a whole. And NFO proved that perfectly in this season.

Nec0w wrote:The fact that you really think he's hacking or bringing it up in this topic because you are one of the "NFO-sucks-because-Phil-says-so-Crew" that will never bring any kind of valid arguments and only complains that this whole league is shit

Paranoia? Just: LOL! People hate on NFO not because i tell them to. They hate on you because of your arrogance and your dickheadnish. Nothing more, nothing less. You've done a way better job in that than i could've ever done Very Happy

Nec0w wrote: This whole discussion is a joke, don't blame Yasha or Bounty for this, every admin is involded in these kind of decisions and they all find a decision together.

Thanks for pointing that out again. Couldn't have said it any better and i guess everyone sees the problem in having two admins from NFO here...
    Kamek
    Kamek

Post by Kamek Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:54 am

More drama please ! Moooooooooooooore[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Maxøu
    Maxøu

Post by Maxøu Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 am

Now I drop. If you can't see you are a shitty clan who consider the game as a serious business with these 9 pages of drama, it's only because you are retarded that's all. But it's funny. Because we can say everything to you, you'll always answer with a "stop crying we won we deserved it follow the rules u hater" by thinking you pwnd us.
    As I said, GL for your next season without Evoker and Kim, you know a 0-0-10 is not terrible for people who know this is just a game. Oh wait.
    Evoker
    Evoker

Post by Evoker Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:07 am

Just to point it out to the 2 FGT people:
    At this moment, Kim is still in NFO. It's true that I left but he is still there. cherry

Have fun flaming each other over something that is not going to get changed, so much for only certain people taking this game too seriously.

Edit: This cherry smiley disturbs me, never using that again.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 am

Phil, das lese ich mir aus prinzip nicht durch ich hatte schon nen Grund dich im IL-Forum zu ignorieren. lol!

Mehr muss ich wahrscheinlich zu dir nicht sagen :$.

Spoiler:

Have a nice Day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:23 am