International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Bounty
Zoan
Agosta44
Zoom
Jaden
Veil
rusoX
Mewwy
TK64
Philip
dvgeorge
Ballin2
flc
Blackjack
Tricks
D
BlackMagic
VToH
Stevens94
Bikutini
Ronak
weepers leave japes.
Fasuke
Trevor
Crit
Tweek
Ryno
waLuigi me
TAZ
Zero
NYAP
cho2
lugia
Shwam
38 posters

[W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade

TAZ
    TAZ

[W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade - Page 3 Empty Re: [W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade

Post by TAZ Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Where's Shwam gone? I'm getting bored. Sad
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

[W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade - Page 3 Empty Re: [W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade

Post by Blackjack Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:17 pm

I told him to calm down.
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 pm

According to the rules, no gentlemen's agreements. This means even if cB DID allow Melwest to play, he would have lost all of his points. So if anything you should be THANKFUL that cB told you that you couldn't use Melwest.
    Mewwy
    Mewwy

Post by Mewwy Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Got my required reading in for the day study
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Oh ok.
    rusoX
    rusoX

Post by rusoX Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Best thread ever. lmfao'd irl

Crit
    Crit

Post by Crit Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:21 pm

You guys gotta stop trying to instigate this argument into going on. we lost cb won end of discussion.

This is mainly for the dick riders like taz
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 pm

This can be my book report
    Blackjack
    Blackjack

Post by Blackjack Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:25 pm

And here we go again *sigh*
    Jaden
    Jaden

Post by Jaden Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Where is the staff ? ... Can't they just close this to stop this terrible flame from someone who cannot accept IL rules ?
    GG's, cB anyway.
    TAZ
    TAZ

Post by TAZ Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Crit wrote:You guys gotta stop trying to instigate this argument into going on. we lost cb won end of discussion.

Hi
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Crit wrote:You guys gotta stop trying to instigate this argument into going on. we lost cb won end of discussion.

Saix is the best, I love you <3
    NYAP
    NYAP

Post by NYAP Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Crit and BJ are the only ones from KG making any sense in this thread. Chin up guys, you'll get another shot at us soon enough.

And yes Wally, that's why I'm a douchebag. My way of going about things is rough and harsh, but it always gets noticed.

*insert that's what she said joke here*
    Zoom

Post by Zoom Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Nice win cB.
    Agosta44

Post by Agosta44 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:35 pm

I have no idea why Shwam would be allowed to continue to compete after personally attacking people like this. So childish.
    Crit
    Crit

Post by Crit Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Fasuke wrote:

Saix is the best, I love you <3

Fasu you sexy beast :****
    <3333
    Zoan

Post by Zoan Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Agosta44 wrote:I have no idea why Shwam would be allowed to continue to compete after personally attacking people like this. So childish.

^this

GGs to both teams anyway.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Banned shwam for 2 weeks on the forum for excessive personal attacks.
    Antho

Post by Antho Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Hoping Shwam will buy a brain during these 2 weeks.
    J
    J

Post by J Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:05 pm

NYAP wrote:shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to shoutout to

NYAP I got nothing against you, but you need to realize your place. You're not a big name Youtube personality. You're not a well-respected speedrunner. You have no reputation. There's no reason you should keep trying to be funny saying "shoutout to" every 5 seconds. Only a certain group of people can pull that off and you're not one of them.

That's all I wanted to say. I couldn't stand reading your attempts at being clever.
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:14 pm

J wrote:You're not a big name Youtube personality.
    you should realize how stupid you sound.
    cho2
    cho2

Post by cho2 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:19 pm

shoutout to my bacon
    NYAP
    NYAP

Post by NYAP Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:34 pm

J wrote:NYAP I got nothing against you, but you need to realize your place. You're not a big name Youtube personality. You're not a well-respected speedrunner. You have no reputation. There's no reason you should keep trying to be funny saying "shoutout to" every 5 seconds. Only a certain group of people can pull that off and you're not one of them.

That's all I wanted to say. I couldn't stand reading your attempts at being clever.

Aight, my turn to tell you your place.

You're an egotistical complex magnitudes of order higher than anyone else. You like to butt in everyone's business thinking you're the expert of anything and everything under the sun, when in truth 70% of the time you sound just about as foolish as you could get. Your entire reputation rides on a game where the metagame changes so much that there isn't a person past, present, or future that can predict what'll happen with exact precision like you think you can. You can't stand me being clever because I can actually pull it off, unlike you. You can't stand me posting and making points because most people actually agree with what I say, unlike you. Lastly, you can't stand me because I'm a douchebag, and you're not.

Stop trying to be something you're not.
    cho2
    cho2

Post by cho2 Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:36 pm

First shwam, now joe. God damn!

Chuck testa.
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:37 pm

BOOM selecta

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:35 pm