International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Bounty
Zoan
Agosta44
Zoom
Jaden
Veil
rusoX
Mewwy
TK64
Philip
dvgeorge
Ballin2
flc
Blackjack
Tricks
D
BlackMagic
VToH
Stevens94
Bikutini
Ronak
weepers leave japes.
Fasuke
Trevor
Crit
Tweek
Ryno
waLuigi me
TAZ
Zero
NYAP
cho2
lugia
Shwam
38 posters

[W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade

VToH
    VToH

[W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade - Page 4 Empty Re: [W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade

Post by VToH Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:39 pm

cash register noise cash register noise gun shot
    Leon
    Leon

[W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade - Page 4 Empty Re: [W3] Kinetolic Gaming vs Charged Brigade

Post by Leon Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Imo, KG threads should just get locked asap from now on, once all the necessary info is posted. This is ridiculous, to say the least. It is beyond me how a single clan can be so prone to starting drama every single week. And it's only the KG threads.
    To those of you who are in KG that aren't necessarily causing problems yourself, I'm sorry but you're also associating yourself with the wrong sort of people.
    Kayla;

Post by Kayla; Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm

lol
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:19 pm

J wrote:NYAP I got nothing against you, but you need to realize your place. You're not a big name Youtube personality. You're not a well-respected speedrunner. You have no reputation. There's no reason you should keep trying to be funny saying "shoutout to" every 5 seconds. Only a certain group of people can pull that off and you're not one of them.

That's all I wanted to say. I couldn't stand reading your attempts at being clever.

HAAAA, The pot calling the kettle black :3333333!
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:27 pm

You kids....

Locking this pile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm