International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Baseh
weepers leave japes.
Stevens94
Larrsauce
Dylaan
acemkw
Smoke
dvgeorge
D
Nin10dO
Tiger
Fasuke
Brad
waLuigi me
Kuzan
TK64
Yoman
Skepta
Crusher
MEGA
thunda
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Cobra
Zero
tobtheking2
Bounty
BlackMagic
Trevor
Slidair
33 posters

[W5] FU 389-327 AR2

Brad
    Brad

[W5] FU 389-327 AR2 - Page 5 Empty Re: [W5] FU 389-327 AR2

Post by Brad Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:10 pm

You never knew me when FU first started nor do you really know me now, Bounty. P: But yes after all the crap we've put up with I did sort've change my attitude, I do deeply apologize. I will admit. But know my point still stands. o:
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Yes, I agree that the staff still isn't up to par as the WCL's.
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Tiger wrote:
    yes of course going to the best high school in canada, and one of the best in north america isn't "proof"

once again I don't need to prove myself to you, because even if I did it would do me no good. Idk if this is the 5th time or something, BUT I DON'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL TO ENSURE MY SUCCESS IN ANYTHING, YOU'RE NOT AT THAT LEVEL.

I believe I am at a very scholarly level. Just because you go to a very good highschool does not mean you are smarter or better. Your high school could be very good at sports making it the best sproting school in Canada, yet you haven't specified. I'm Canadian as well, do you believe you could specify which great school you go to? All I asked is that you never prove what you talk about, you still haven't given an example. If you were so much better, wouldn't you know you should proof your thesis with logical proof? You have yet to give logical proof good sir.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Larrsauce wrote:
    Tiger wrote:
    yes of course going to the best high school in canada, and one of the best in north america isn't "proof"

once again I don't need to prove myself to you, because even if I did it would do me no good. Idk if this is the 5th time or something, BUT I DON'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL TO ENSURE MY SUCCESS IN ANYTHING, YOU'RE NOT AT THAT LEVEL.

I believe I am at a very scholarly level. Just because you go to a very good highschool does not mean you are smarter or better. Your high school could be very good at sports making it the best sproting school in Canada, yet you haven't specified. I'm Canadian as well, do you believe you could specify which great school you go to? All I asked is that you never prove what you talk about, you still haven't given an example. If you were so much better, wouldn't you know you should proof your thesis with logical proof? You have yet to give logical proof good sir.

no ur not at a "level" in anything

my school excels at both sports and academics

infact nearly everyone goes to an ivy league or UofT etc with a high scholarship

and i think your "scholarly level" implies something like only an 85% percent avg, judging by your intelligence
    Kuzan
    Kuzan

Post by Kuzan Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16 pm

lolil
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Tiger wrote:
    Larrsauce wrote:
    Tiger wrote:

infact nearly everyone goes to an ivy league or UofT etc with a high scholarship

and i think your "scholarly level" implies something like only an 85% percent avg, judging by your intelligence

It doesn't matter how good your high school is as the high school you attend is just one that's near and that your parents can afford. Once you hit university / College that's where it shows how hard you've worked and what you are capable of.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 am

and what university are you going to bounty?

and incase you didn't know a good high school provides you with OPPORTUNITIES, what else are you gonna put on ur application?

"leader of flow for 3 years, top 5 clans in mario krat wii"

and also theres a thing called competitive testing to get in in the first place (i doubt jip or anyone here is at that level)

what ur capable of doesnt matter for shit if u dont get in a good university, and none of the people here are getting in anything decent (no things like ryerson university and ucla arent decent)

anyways nothing against you bounty :p
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:28 am

I go to Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo. I originally went there for Business (one of the best business programs in Canada) but found out it wasn't for me and now I'm a psychology student.

What I'm saying is the university you get into is because of your successes whereas the high school you get into depends on your parents and how much money they have. Yes, some highschool's have special programs and it does help to get into university's. However high school is nothing to brag about as in university / college / apprenticeship / work (which ever you choose) you are actually independent and have to live on your own and function in society. As well as in high school you can get away with memorization whereas in university you can't since pretty much every question you're going to get is an application one which is why many strong high school students flunk out first year (No, I'm not saying you're one of them). The high school I went to wasn't anything special as well, but I managed to get into a really program although I changed to not as a difficult one but hey, personal interest is more important than prestige anyways.

The way you attacked me though made the "noting against you" really irrelevant and rather insulting tbh. I never said your high school performance doesn't matter, I said which high school you go to is nothing to brag about. I am not pleased with your feeble attempts to determine my educational level.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:28 am

someone get rid of tiger his comebacks are complete fails get something better then 'im above you' because the thing is that he isnt and will never be and he obviously has a amazing life if he can spend so much time trolling everyone on here, if i can even call it trolling because it fails badly.

Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:45 am

dvgeorge wrote:someone get rid of tiger his comebacks are complete fails get something better then 'im above you' because the thing is that he isnt and will never be and he obviously has a amazing life if he can spend so much time trolling everyone on here, if i can even call it trolling because it fails badly.

you're a nobody, bye

you're a nobody in mkwii, you're a nobody irl

you're a nobody in general

you fail

edit: also u havnt even hit puberty, grow a pair
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:05 am

>trolls on the internet for a living
    >says hes above me

seems legit.
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:22 am

Tiger wrote:
    dvgeorge wrote:someone get rid of tiger his comebacks are complete fails get something better then 'im above you' because the thing is that he isnt and will never be and he obviously has a amazing life if he can spend so much time trolling everyone on here, if i can even call it trolling because it fails badly.

you're a nobody, bye

you fail

better to be a nobody than to be a somebody that no one likes
    Baseh
    Baseh

Post by Baseh Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:42 am

TK64 wrote:
    Tiger wrote:

you're a nobody, bye

you fail

better to be a nobody than to be a somebody that no one likes

^THIS
    MEGA
    MEGA

Post by MEGA Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:29 am

Tiger... LOL. So Tiger, you think you know you're 'above our levels' yet you don't even know one shred of detail about us. This is why no one is backing you up, you try saying we aren't at 'your level' but you don't know our level.

So maybe you do go to the best high school around... honestly i don't care and that speaks for us all, if you were so smart you'd realize this is a Mario Kart Wii thread and not a 'get on my level' thread. Now you find it 'clever' to make yourself a 1 man army against all of us on this thread about Mario Kart Wii and you try changing it to 'i'm the smartest guy here'.

This isn't the first time you've looked like a pathetic, desperate troll. But know this, no one cares for you here.

As TK said, better to be a nobody than to be a somebody that no one likes.

(knowing Tiger is going to reply with another 'get on my level' statement)
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:31 am

To get a little back on topic, its lookin like FU is taking the win if no staff steps up with the screenshots. o: Kinda agree with Bounty I think we should all chill out a bit and be a little more serious now. :3
    weepers leave japes.
    weepers leave japes.

Post by weepers leave japes. Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:08 pm

tiger if i met you irl i would give you a medal right now
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Tiger the only thing your good at is making yourself look stupid (clap) would you like a prize for that because thats the only thing your above any of us in
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Tiger, you know no one in this thread irl, so to say you are better than everyone else shows how stupid and arrogent you are. Stop being so cocky little boy :') and start acting like a man.
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Is it just me or does it seem like you guys are completely forgetting that the point in this thread is not to talk about Tiger's arrogance? I can say that, yes, Tiger does seem arrogant, but this, as you obviously can't tell, ISN'T the right place for a discussion like this. Just something you should keep in mind.
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm

How did this happen?

Last edited by ★〃れëøs〃☆ on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Tiger wrote:[

85%. If you think about it, that can get you into almost any university in Canada. "judging by my intelligence", you're the idiot that comes here and just flames and trolls people with no actual point or proof, and all he has to comeback is with he's above us. Seems legit. I'm 15, and I already know what I want to do when I'm older, that's pretty damn good. I've got goals and idiots like you make me laugh.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm not going to actually attempt to say anything back except that that post just made my day (also, i've just proved my point about how i'm above you)

LOL SATISFIED BY "ANY UNIVERSITY IN CANADA ROFL" (also theres only about 2-3 decent universities in canada)

thinking back i actually said a lot but i cant help myself sorry ROFL

to everyone else except bounty: fuck off, won't spare any extra time to reply to you (jip actually makes me laugh while u guys just deepen my sorrow for everyone's ignorance)
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:23 pm

"Clan: I'm above you." Oh you witty human being...
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Tiger wrote:I'm not going to actually attempt to say anything back except that that post just made my day (also, i've just proved my point about how i'm above you)

LOL SATISFIED BY "ANY UNIVERSITY IN CANADA ROFL" (also theres only about 2-3 decent universities in canada)

thinking back i actually said a lot but i cant help myself sorry ROFL

to everyone else except bounty: fuck off, won't spare any extra time to reply to you (jip actually makes me laugh while u guys just deepen my sorrow for everyone's ignorance)
    You dont want your prize Sad theres nobody more deservant of it then you.
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Tiger wrote:

I dont think the canadians can hear you over their health care plan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:32 am