International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Where are the registries for dead teams?

sousu1
    sousu1

Where are the registries for dead teams? Empty Where are the registries for dead teams?

Post by sousu1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Was looking for sc's because chintu and alpha and possibly more need to transfer. Is it private? should be set to public
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Where are the registries for dead teams? Empty Re: Where are the registries for dead teams?

Post by BlackMagic Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 pm

It's in the sub forum entitled "Le Bagel" I don't think it's set as private b/c I've seen other people pull their regs from there.

Chintu is currently registered for Audacious 7eam just so you know where to find him.
    EirikN
    EirikN
    The One and Only
    The One and Only

Where are the registries for dead teams? Empty Re: Where are the registries for dead teams?

Post by EirikN Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:43 pm

It's actually a private forum for dead clan threads, locked threads, or threads that simply needed to be discarded with that might actually be needed in the future. It's a multi-purpose trash can I suppose, but I will make public now that it has been requested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:11 am