International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
BenDK
Arpegio
dvgeorge
Baseh
Smoke
Mighty
Rookie
waLuigi me
SuperTorn
Yusuke
Bounty
Larrsauce
Enigma
Lynx
BlackMagic
tobtheking2
Philip
Maxøu
Brad
Xavi
coheed&cambria
Rodendi
Zero
VSchainMKW
EirikN
29 posters

PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future

EirikN
    EirikN
    The One and Only
    The One and Only

PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future - Page 3 Empty Re: PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future

Post by EirikN Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Preseason results have but locked in their respective forum. Working on seedings now and there will be a separate thread for them. We have replaced staff and division admins will be posted there. Thanks for the support / advice. Trolling rules will also be discussed and possibly updated. In fact, if you guys have anything to say regarding the rules please let me know here.

Edit: For the sake of not confusing people we will proceed with naming this upcoming season as Season 2.
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future - Page 3 Empty Re: PLEASE READ: Regarding the league, me, and our future

Post by BlackMagic Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 pm

A7 will not be continuing for season 2.

Merciful however will be. so it's a win win situation.
    Mighty
    Mighty
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by Mighty Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Since nobody has posted it for us yet, CV will be participating again, with the addition of CV 2.
    EirikN
    EirikN
    The One and Only
    The One and Only

Post by EirikN Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:24 pm

There are plenty of teams to fill 6 divisions, and possibly a 7th division, but I don't want to risk teams dying and leaving the league crippled again, so apologies in advance if your team does not play.
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:47 pm

!7 and !7-2 will be participating again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am