International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
iwillbeastuup
Turbo@mk
Boshi
Blackheart
Veil
Poptartman7
BlackMagic
Alesito
Philip
TK64
Arch
Wheel
Baseh
ElTioTotis
Trunks
19 posters

[W7] Equipo Fenix vs. Electricity

Trunks
    Trunks

[W7] Equipo Fenix vs. Electricity - Page 2 Empty Re: [W7] Equipo Fenix vs. Electricity

Post by Trunks Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Wheel wrote:Hey, ppl of nx aka pussys
    it was zeros desicion so i dont think that he will count your results

If you dont like it then leave

We had 7 players but we decided krista to play so shut up

If you want we can war again and this time i will fuck you alone

I <3 mad, ppl
    how old are you?
    Wheel
    Wheel

[W7] Equipo Fenix vs. Electricity - Page 2 Empty Re: [W7] Equipo Fenix vs. Electricity

Post by Wheel Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Boshi wrote:I'm maybe a bit tired but did you just say that you actually had other players besides Krista for the war and you still used him with that risk of getting a penalty?...

mhm.

Yes we had more players
    That zero allowed us to play isnt our fault...
    We want everyone to war in il

1. Ryans points are getting removed
    2. Some nx ppl who did ragequit because they repicked bc (i have proof) wants to tell us they won
    I will upload the proof tomorrow
    We got top 3 in their rq race
    So we will win anyways
    Trunks
    Trunks

Post by Trunks Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:13 pm

Wheel wrote:
    Boshi wrote:I'm maybe a bit tired but did you just say that you actually had other players besides Krista for the war and you still used him with that risk of getting a penalty?...

mhm.

Yes we had more players
    That zero allowed us to play isnt our fault...
    We want everyone to war in il

1. Ryans points are getting removed
    2. Some nx ppl who did ragequit because they repicked bc (i have proof) wants to tell us they won
    I will upload the proof tomorrow
    We got top 3 in their rq race
    So we will win anyways
    omg youre so stupid how many times i have to tell you that we didnt rq, 3 of us got dcd so we restarted the room ._.
    this league must have an age limit
    Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Who are you implying this to?
    Trunks wrote:this league must have an age limit
    Turbo@mk
    Turbo@mk

Post by Turbo@mk Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Im the co-leader of electricity, and these are my thougts on this topic: It's truly sad how in desperation, literally almost everyone here tries their hardest to decrease our points to- 1. Make us RQ this league (which I bet everyone here would be overjoyed to see) or 2. Lose the division. Go ahead, do what you feel is right, tell me the truth. You have already made us lose many points from the ex-Ei member [A name that makes me sick to think of] when you have absolutely NO PROOF that he hacked in any IL matches. You still took away all of his points. Yet now, even though we had formal permission from the ADMIN of this division to use a new player, Krista [ex-Ct], all of you do everything in your power to override us and make us lose AN ADDITIONAL 100 points?? Truly, you can try all you want to hurt my team and the leaders above me, but Electriciy will come out on top (maybe not in IL, thanks to everyone who dislike us) but as a clan in whole. That's all I have to say, peace.
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:37 pm

The fact that you had another person who could play other than the unregistered just hurts my head thinking about it. I don't know why Zero said to let Krista play in the first place when we removed the gentleman's rule last season. If he wasn't reg'd, he should have known that he couldn't have played, and likewise for you. You should realize that was a rule and not risk it. tbh, both parties are really at fault here.

I've only seen a glimpse of the Ei hacking person but I won't say anything, but to RQ the league is pointless. Things could be far worse still.
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:02 pm

Hacking isn't considered a "cool" thing towards the part of the community who likes to play with legit players,the fact he didn't hack in IL,doesn't back down the fact he never hacked in a war.

As Kappie/BlackMagic said,its a risk which wasn't worth taking,but if Zero did give formal permission then thats both parties fault.

One key lesson from this I can honestly tell you is to not take the chance of using a unregistered player even if the admin/staff gave you authorization to,and hearing you have extra players just adds more insult to injury.
    iwillbeastuup

Post by iwillbeastuup Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:03 am

[2:11:57 AM] g0ne: even if Krista's registration isn't approved by the match time I will allow her to play without penalty

That is what Zero said to me so there is going to be no points taken off and we win.
    By the way to everyone I am the leader of Electricity so if you got sh*t with us come and talk to me you fags!

Last edited by iwillbeastuup on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to)
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:12 am

His points shouldn't count.Zero is a division admins and he should know the rules.
    This looks quite corrupt though.I think admins already make enough expections...
    It is a joke that we already have many rules.Nobody takes rules serious.
    Say whatever you want,but you cannot deny that the admin broke the rule.
    I can understand nx.You can do the same nx next time,nobody cares anyway!
    Nx gets a penality for unregistered player,and titanium not.Fair decision Zero!Really.
    Adi/Clone
    Adi/Clone

Post by Adi/Clone Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:37 am

The Pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Wheel
    Wheel

Post by Wheel Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZiiV39AXjY&feature=youtu.be
    proof
    you can flame however you want idc Smile
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 pm

If Zero allowed it before the match then you can't see it wasn't allowed after, that would be unfair on Ei
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm only going to explain what happened and why I made this decision once so read carefully.

As many of you know Electricity recently had one of their players caught hacking, so he's gone from IL. They also had one of their top players leave and join Titanium (classy move there) so he's gone too. That's two people from their main lineup that can no longer play. Ei contacted me on Saturday asking about registering Krista and her abilities to play, and I told them as long as she registered by midnight EST I'd allow her to play. Ei got hit hard lately and I was just giving them a small break.

Saying outlandish things like "Zero a corrupt admin" and "Zero bypasses certain rules for certain teams" is completely idiotic and unnecessary. I would have done the same for any team in this situation. 

If you really want to bitch more you can do so on skype, but don't expect much of a response.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:53 am