International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
BlakeUK
Owen2013
Fasuke
Zero
acemkw
Bounty
Indiana
Yoshter
Alesito
Philip
14 posters

[W1] Natural Born Karters vs. Equipo Fénix

Philip
    Philip

[W1] Natural Born Karters vs. Equipo Fénix Empty [W1] Natural Born Karters vs. Equipo Fénix

Post by Philip Sun May 05, 2013 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:
    We completed seven races, then Equipo Fénix ragequit when we figured out that Lalo was using an unregistered FC.
    Sant played one race, and Alive played six races.

Spoiler:
    I'm not sure if we keep the scores of the seven races minus Lalo's points, or whether we get 100-0 since Equipo Fénix said, "free win." Either way, what a pleasant way to start off the season. GGs.

Last edited by Philip on Sun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alesito
    Alesito

[W1] Natural Born Karters vs. Equipo Fénix Empty Re: [W1] Natural Born Karters vs. Equipo Fénix

Post by Alesito Sun May 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Sorry NBK for the problems, we had a lot of problems in the team today and I decided to give you the free win for all problems
    I hope in the week 6 we will play a full war with you guys. Sorry again.
    GGs
    Yoshter

[W1] Natural Born Karters vs. Equipo Fénix Empty Re: [W1] Natural Born Karters vs. Equipo Fénix

Post by Yoshter Sun May 05, 2013 5:53 pm

theres the karting powa Very Happy
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Sun May 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Alesito wrote:Sorry NBK for the problems, we had a lot of problems in the team today and I decided to give you the free win for all problems
    I hope in the week 6 we will play a full war with you guys. Sorry again.
    GGs
    I hope so too. GGs.

Zero: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE-5cn3eHbk
    Here is a video recorded by RSTU that also proves that Lalo used an unregistered FC.
    Indiana

Post by Indiana Sun May 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Nice NBK Wink
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sun May 05, 2013 5:59 pm

NBK going Johnny Deep in the paint.
    acemkw

Post by acemkw Sun May 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Phil <33333
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sun May 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Ok, here's what's gonna happen:

1) Lalo's points will be taken away and the 7 races that were played will be counted.
    2) Equipo Fenix will receive a 50 point penalty for not finishing the war
    3) Individuals from GP2 will be counted, since it was a full GP. Individuals for GP1 will not be counted.

I do this just so the races that were played aren't completely forgotten. After all, over half of the war was played.

Final score is 178-98 in favor of NBK. Hopefully this won't happen again Razz

Also, I need to know who "Alive" is registered as for Equipo Fenix
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Sun May 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Zero wrote:Ok, here's what's gonna happen:

1) Lalo's points will be taken away and the 7 races that were played will be counted.
    2) Equipo Fenix will receive a 50 point penalty for not finishing the war
    3) Individuals from GP2 will be counted, since it was a full GP. Individuals for GP1 will not be counted.

I do this just so the races that were played aren't completely forgotten. After all, over half of the war was played.

Final score is 178-98 in favor of NBK. Hopefully this won't happen again Razz
    Thanks for clearing things up, Zero. I have redone the table and changed the title of the topic.
    Good luck to you guys next week!
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Sun May 05, 2013 11:48 pm

NBK!!!! cheers

Jonas cat :hug: :3!!!!!
    Owen2013

Post by Owen2013 Mon May 06, 2013 8:35 am

Natural born kicasses good win NBK and gl for div 8 Smile
    BlakeUK
    BlakeUK

Post by BlakeUK Mon May 06, 2013 8:44 am

I didn't expect this o: Nice win NBK
    Aiko
    Aiko

Post by Aiko Mon May 06, 2013 10:24 am

Phil!!!! I love you
    Enigma
    Enigma

Post by Enigma Mon May 06, 2013 11:56 am

Recap of what happened yesterday in the war:

1) There was a large number of disconnections. NBK host changed but the problems continued. This caused past the hour and a half of play still had not completed even two gp's. Because of this two of our players had to leave the war by imposing family.

2) one of these disconnections NBK notify us of Lalo fc not registered. We say yes because it's what we know: https://ilforums.forumotion.com/t1096-equipo-fenix-nx. As you can see Lalo itself is registered. What is the problem? Well, Lalo has long without playing MK and even he remembered that he had changed fc. And neither do we. So a player less and all points to the trash.

3) Whole. An hour and a half later. A single full GP. A GP and two runs in the first gp to play ... And we lose 3 players. Not that we wanted to end the war, is that it made ​​no sense whatsoever. So I believe that the penalty is excessive ... -50 points

However, we are aware of the error with the FC of Lalo, the truth is that even we envisioned something ... and apologize for it. Not happen again.

Regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    En español:
    Spoiler:
    NBKJonas
    NBKJonas

Post by NBKJonas Mon May 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Well, this was not what I wanted our first round to be. We were down badly until I started to drag their FCs to the chat, we had a small pause to clear the situation up. Hence all the confusion.

About the 7 races in 1 and a half hour. The first host, RSTU, waited for everyone to be spotted on his friendlist before he opened the room.
    That took some time, since Equipo Fenix had 1 or 2 delays, we were not douches about this and let the time run away over the suggested time.
    People dropped in and out, had problems joining the room, we had one complete race before people started to dc. 1 guys dc´d at race 2, Fenix requested to reset. Leading us to the problem we started with. After a while we changed host to me.

Everyone got in quick(besides fenix´s last player), I dc´d lap 1 or 2 at the first race, room restarted and we did 1 race, our guy dc´d and I resetted. After that we did a full GP.

I suggested Alesito to switch out Laio and finish the war, now they quit, and us 5 NBK members sits in the room alone, having their newest sub as the only company, who got 0 races.

So, we followed the rules, everyone didnt have an equal connection. (I got to host 2 things at the same time, yet worked excellent, apart from my own dc, which could have been something else)

I hope we dont need to encounter this again, and good luck til we meet again.

Cheers,
    Jonas
    Zoom

Post by Zoom Wed May 08, 2013 8:39 pm

PHIL! <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:43 am