International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Lloydster
Netsky
NFO_Steve
Casey・B
Gunboy
tobtheking2
BetoMan
mattie2710
Phil
Danov
Jamie
Larrsauce
nSindi
Suppar!
Macka99
PokeMasterCalvin
Fabe
5olaaar
TK64
T11FearZ
Zero
Ballin2
~vooky~
Tweek
28 posters

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

BetoMan
    BetoMan

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Post by BetoMan Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Ciao

I've already spoke with Boshi and Tweek about this on skype but I think that a post here would be useful too.

1. You said that I've probably played that W8 match because our player was bagging. That day I was out with friends because I took part to a party. If you need proofs, call me on skype and I'll show you a recording I made with my big phone.
    2. The most exciting part. First of all look at the picture below:
      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
      :3 very cute right? :3 I don't know why he said this but to be honest, I think that he is not very honest and he just want to own no Surrender. And this picture hasn't been edited, you can see the proof on the spoiler. He also said this:
      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
      He didn't reply anymore after this, and we've never said this.
    3. Haku is not Casey B, I can assure you that I have some skype chats with Haku and he is not casey.
    4. Please read the skype chat on the second spoiler

Boshi's proof:
    Spoiler:

Skype chat
    Spoiler:
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Post by mattie2710 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:38 pm

lol
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:42 pm

mattie2710 wrote:lol

Had no Idea that I'm Phil Suspect ?
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 pm

tobtheking2 wrote:

LOOOOL sorry i changed it as soon as i realised, bad from me Sad
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 pm

mattie2710 wrote:
    tobtheking2 wrote:

LOOOOL sorry i changed it as soon as i realised, bad from me Sad

Oh I see, no problem c:
    Gunboy
    Gunboy

Post by Gunboy Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Ok Betoman. I gotchu.
    Fabe
    Fabe

Post by Fabe Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:57 pm

what is this bullshit, so the 'staff' decided this? based on what, you have no proof whatsoever, where is this coming from, we are now suddenly 4th in the division, wtf is this
    Phil

Post by Phil Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:38 pm

So... how about... n§ finally providing some solid proof that casey isn't Haku. It's not like you should've already done this weeks ago.

Keep on saying "You have no proof at all, IL admins" makes that whole thing even more suspicious on your part.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:55 pm

How about the staff post some solid proof that he's an alt? Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

nS will prove he's not an alt once the staff stop basing everything off accusations and actually show some hard proof. Which they don't have since Haku isn't an alt
    Fabe
    Fabe

Post by Fabe Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:56 pm

so we get points deducted, because some people THINK someone was alting, and we wouldn't be allowed to ask why or ask for some proof/explanation, makes sense Phil

we won all our matches fair and square, apart from the wZ one perhaps, but that's not our fault that TK's recordings disappeared, the penalties for people on conditionnals are well known and we had the right to ask for a -100, this is complete bs
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Phil wrote:So... how about... n§ finally providing some solid proof that casey isn't Haku. It's not like you should've already done this weeks ago.

Keep on saying "You have no proof at all, IL admins" makes that whole thing even more suspicious on your part.

The fact is, you, boshi, and TK all wanted to "own" nS. Completely biased just because nS were winning the division. Its embarrasing actually. Still waiting on this non existent proof...
    Phil

Post by Phil Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Fabe wrote:so we get points deducted, because some people THINK someone was alting, and we wouldn't be allowed to ask why or ask for some proof/explanation, makes sense Phil

It's not some people. It's basically the whole community except n§ who thinks Casey is Haku.
    I'm only suggesting what I would do in this situation to keep my team from getting points deducted...:

[19:56:48] phil: what i would do is: make a war with suppar, dugo, beto, haku and casey... record the skype call and show the gameplay alongside with the actual skypecall, fc's and everything else

And I would do this asap because the longer it takes you the more it looks like you set something up (again?).
    Casey・B
    Casey・B

Post by Casey・B Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Phil wrote:So... how about... n§ finally providing some solid proof that casey isn't Haku.

I'd be more than happy to race with Haku in a skype call with Boshy or whoever with us both doing conditionals to clear this whole mess up. Although I'm not sure how I can prove I'm not someone else, it's like asking you to prove you're not TK64.

A few things I can say is that I'm British, and live in England. Haku is Italian and studies at a university in London. My Skype and YT are SSJ5.Casey.B and https://www.youtube.com/user/MKCaseyB . His are Hakucell and https://www.youtube.com/user/hakucell . I can not speak Italian, Haku's first language is Italian and he also speaks fluent English.

I think it's quite ridiculous to ban someone for doing nothing wrong and then deducting points from our team with no proof. We have not broken any rules whatsoever, If you want to go and penalize teams do it to ones that are actually breaking rules. Most corrupt community ever.

EirikN wrote:c. Only main clans are allowed to register for the league. Sub-clans and communities are prohibited from joining.
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:00 pm

I would like to just point out some topics discussed w/o giving anymore info cause idk what else I should take out of what was discussed.

1. >Registration pictures having similar infos (https://i.imgur.com/m9x7uJD.png);
    2. >Haku's conditionals being uploaded to nS' channel instead of his own channel;
    3. >Haku playing only IL wars;
    4. >Haku joined nS right when Casey got banned on WCL;
    5. >Haku's has been suspected of being Casey since Bash was running WCL;
    6. >nS1 registering Haku and Casey for MKGL on mkw.com and when they were told Haku needed a site account to play he never registered.

btw same thing that happened to Alvin has been done here, except he lost all of his points but IL never revealed how he was caught, that could have a bad comeback.

Also, I don't wanna sound like a guy who thinks "guilty till proved otherwise" is fair but maybe if you do what Phil said, it would help you get rid of this penalty or maybe if someone has the call recorded from one of those matches cause it's not me you need to convince.
    Danov
    Danov

Post by Danov Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:15 pm

So no actual proof then? Yeah exactly what we thought thanks for the clarification.
    NFO_Steve
    NFO_Steve

Post by NFO_Steve Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:25 pm

what's so hard to do what Phil said?
    still see no explanation for that.
    Danov
    Danov

Post by Danov Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 pm

We can't do it right now as Dugo and Suppar are on holiday but I'm sure we could make them all war together once they get back if you so desire.
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Even if we did that, we would still get our points deducted as you guys really wouldnt care since you just want to screw nS... did everyone see the quotes?

[14:58:42] NFO Boshi: can we own No Surrender btw or still not enough proofs? :3
    Phil

Post by Phil Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 pm

mattie2710 wrote:Even if we did that, we would still get our points deducted as you guys really wouldnt care since you just want to screw nS...

See... I mean who can even take you guys serious. Still no solid proof just lame excuses.
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Phil wrote:
    mattie2710 wrote:Even if we did that, we would still get our points deducted as you guys really wouldnt care since you just want to screw nS...

See... I mean who can even take you guys serious. Still no solid proof just lame excuses.

You are completely missing the point. You cant ban someone and deduct points with know proof. We will happily give proof when suppar and dugo return Smile

How did i say a lame excuse? you even said you wanted to screw nS, like boshi... corruption
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Phil wrote:

You are completely missing the point. You cant ban someone and deduct points with know proof. We will happily give proof when suppar and dugo return Smile

How did i say a lame excuse? you even said in the quote you wanted to screw nS, like boshi... corruption
    nSindi

Post by nSindi Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Okay. First things first, you do know that Haku is a REAL person? He has been in nS for a while now, and has his own youtube and skype, as Casey already pointed out. Haku is Italian yet he lives in England. He has done so for a while now, so if you guys were cool enough to check his ip, you'll notice this.
    I'd like to provide proof about Haku, so if any of you would be happy enough to call with Casey and Haku at the same time, feel free. You know Casey's skype and Haku's from Casey's previous post.

Also, what would you like to ask Suppar and Dugo? They are both on holiday at the moment, but i'm sure they will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Banning Casey? A player on conditionals at the moment, and still continues to show his ability. Do you not think this is at all unfair?
    Yes, Haku does not have an mkw.com account, what relevance does this have? :s
    Yes we've told him to make one, but he's been busy with his college work, and thus hasn't been able to find the time in order to create one.

Thank you for reading.
    Gunboy
    Gunboy

Post by Gunboy Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:30 pm

a "double rainbow" is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere.
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Gunboy wrote: a "double rainbow" is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere.

i actually love you gunboy
    Phil

Post by Phil Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:47 pm

mattie2710 wrote:

How did i say a lame excuse? you even said in the quote you wanted to screw nS, like boshi... corruption

It's not that there was already at least something close a proof shown by kira. You guys so far provided nothing except a war where Casey warred with an obvious alt using haku as a mii name (region set to Italy instead of none/european region and so on...not to mention casey never had a region set too^^).
    I really would like to see that you can finally prove that you weren't fucking around with that league for seasons straight, trust me. And no, I never said that I wanted to screw n§ Very Happy whereever you got this from Very Happy
    All I argue for is fairness and I do still have highest doubts you guys played fair when it comes to that thing... Sad story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:02 am