International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Caleb
Mewwy
Sky64
Veil
Poptartman7
Indiana
Biscuits aka "Josh"
Enigma
Turbo@mk
Sheik
dvgeorge
xtaylor64
Larrsauce
Adi/Clone
Rylan
TK64
ßo♥Ace
Philip
NBKJonas
Chain
Zero
25 posters

Division 8 Standings and Fixtures

Rylan
    Rylan

Division 8 Standings and Fixtures - Page 3 Empty Re: Division 8 Standings and Fixtures

Post by Rylan Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:51 am

Biscuits aka \"Josh" wrote:
    NBKJonas wrote:Yeah, what the f*** are CS and MKR up to? MKR can´t get members, or they want to play specific members?
    Well, hope it gets sorted out soon.
    Well, the organization of IL for MKR isn't exactly stable. All of the original MKR 2 players seemed to have disappeared. -glares at Rylan and Peri-

yeah i have no fucking idea where peri is but he was mkr 1 not 2, as for me i am kinda around and trying but last week was our 10 year anniversary and this weekend is fathers day and my mom is in town visiting so i won't be around again. next week i swear lol
    Rylan
    Rylan

Division 8 Standings and Fixtures - Page 3 Empty Re: Division 8 Standings and Fixtures

Post by Rylan Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:54 am

also it should be noted that this forums wysiwyg editor is currently fucked and i am unable to find a way to revert to standard bbcode, what gives? am i that tired? Razz
    Biscuits aka
    Biscuits aka "Josh"

Post by Biscuits aka "Josh" Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Rylan wrote:also it should be noted that this forums wysiwyg editor is currently fucked and i am unable to find a way to revert to standard bbcode, what gives? am i that tired? Razz

This is special. I was going to say you've had too many of these:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But, its messed up. 

Zern
    Zern

Post by Zern Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Hacker in div 8 bring out the conditionals
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Yeah all of Ryan's points are gone and he's banned lol.

Maybe I'm a little old fashioned here but back in WCL days someone in my clan was banned for using invisible hack in a WW which was completely in good fun and was not going to be in used in competition at all. The same will apply here.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Updated W6 and W7

I took out individuals for this week because there's a match that has absolutely 0 individuals listed and the table was screwing itself up because of it... as soon as pics for that match are posted individuals should be back up.
    Biscuits aka
    Biscuits aka "Josh"

Post by Biscuits aka "Josh" Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Just going to toss this out there to save you any trouble about names. I've played:

Week 3: GP's 1 Points 18, Week 4: GP's 3 Points 63, Week 5: GP's 3 Points 64, Week 7: GP's 3 Points 111. 

18+63+64+111 / 10 = 25.6

People seem to have issues posting results in this Division. :/ Also, please make sure you know who people are for when they use different mii's. Reason I hadn't used other names past couple of weeks was to save you from the trouble.
    xtaylor64

Post by xtaylor64 Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:03 pm

I found a mistake.

Electricity is 5-0-2, not 4-0-3
    Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:54 pm

xtaylor64 wrote:I found a mistake.

Electricity is 5-0-2, not 4-0-3

No cu that Ryan guy lost his points making Ti win and Ei lose
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Fixed @ Josh, I had messed up your Week 3 match by mistake. 
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm

updated w8
    Biscuits aka
    Biscuits aka "Josh"

Post by Biscuits aka "Josh" Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:35 am

Taking your sweat time to update. Would at least like a message saying if your busy or not.
    Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:45 pm

We all pretty much know who is in what possition, and although an update would be nice, it isn't neccesary. Hes probably busy so ......... cry is free
    Mewwy
    Mewwy

Post by Mewwy Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Poptartman7 wrote:We all pretty much know who is in what possition, and although an update would be nice, it isn't neccesary. Hes probably busy so ......... cry is free
    yes lets keep saying cry is free for no particular reason and ruin the meaning of the cry
    Spoiler:
    NBKJonas
    NBKJonas

Post by NBKJonas Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:21 am

Exactly, so Ill go with: "I´m going to clean my eyes, because I dont have to pay for it."
    Turbo@mk
    Turbo@mk

Post by Turbo@mk Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Where the f*** did this "cry is free" phrase come from anyway?
    Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Equipo Fenix Needs to contact Viper instead of me tommorow
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Biscuits aka \"Josh" wrote:Taking your sweat time to update. Would at least like a message saying if your busy or not.
    lol i'm going to go ahead and assume he's busy. i know how that gets, i've been pretty busy lately as well... Embarassed 
    Biscuits aka
    Biscuits aka "Josh"

Post by Biscuits aka "Josh" Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Rylan wrote:
    Biscuits aka \"Josh" wrote:Taking your sweat time to update. Would at least like a message saying if your busy or not.
    lol i'm going to go ahead and assume he's busy. i know how that gets, i've been pretty busy lately as well... Embarassed 

He does log on though. <3
    Alesito
    Alesito

Post by Alesito Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Poptartman7 wrote:Equipo Fenix Needs to contact Viper instead of me tommorow
    Contact Chucho and not me.
    His skype: yoshihackmii
    fred34
    fred34

Post by fred34 Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:54 am

Zero, you have results? bounce 

Thanks Wink 
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:29 am

updated

sorry for delay im a bad admin Mad 

i hope i didn't piss anyone off too bad this season... i know some of my decisions weren't popular but i hope that didn't ruin your fun.

congrats to Titanium and i hope to see you all back for more IL fun in the IL cup and in the next IL season.
    Indiana

Post by Indiana Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Zero wrote:updated

sorry for delay im a bad admin Mad 

i hope i didn't piss anyone off too bad this season... i know some of my decisions weren't popular but i hope that didn't ruin your fun.

congrats to Titanium and i hope to see you all back for more IL fun in the IL cup and in the next IL season.

I enjoyed you being a admin Zero Smile You have had a few annoying people in this division and i hope you dont have them next season. and your decisions where right even if they "weren't popular". Rules are Rules Smile GG's to all teams i played v this season. Have a good IL 6 im nt playing anymore Smile
    fred34
    fred34

Post by fred34 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:44 am

Thanks Zero ;-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:37 am