International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Turbo@mk
Rylan
Mywo
Alesito
fred34
dvgeorge
Philip
Rutzi
Poptartman7
NBKJonas
Chain
Zero
16 posters

Welcome to Division 8- Read this!

Zero
    Zero

Welcome to Division 8- Read this! Empty Welcome to Division 8- Read this!

Post by Zero Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Zero, and I'll be your admin for this season of IL Very Happy This will be my fourth season of being an admin and I'm very much looking forward to it. Last season I was the admin of division 1 so this should be a nice change of scenery Razz

Just a little bit about myself here, if you want to skip it feel free.
    Spoiler:

Before I go over some things, I'll need every clan to give me at least 2 skype contacts and their main timezone. Skype contacts make it very easy to communicate and set up wars while I need timezones to make a proper schedule.

ExclamationSkype ContactsExclamation

Spoiler:

Now I'm just going to go over a few things, so this is probably the most important part of this post. Since there are 4 new entries in this division (even though I know some of you have played before) I just want to make sure everyone is clear on a few specifics.

1. Conditional Participation
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but for the moment NOBODY from this division (that I know of) is on the long list that is conditional participation. That means we don't have to worry about this. Yay!

2. Rescheduling Wars
    It would be nice if every team could get 5 people every Sunday and play every match at the scheduled time, but I've never played in a division nor have I ever been the admin of a division where this has happened. Teams are most likely going to need to reschedule at least a few matches, and I just made this section to implore you all to be sympathetic Razz Not having 5 is frustrating at times and it would be a nice gesture to reschedule for the team that lacks enough players. It's not hard, just find a time and date that works for both teams and play the match then. As long as a war gets played, I really don't care when.

3. Point Deductions
    There are a few things that can warrant point deductions in this league. They are:
    -Repicking a track that has already been picked
    -Failing to use a correct tag in your mii name
    -Trolling (if it is not allowed, more on this later)
    -Using unregistered players or incorrectly registered players
    -Using an ISO that is foreign to your region
    -Using texture hacks, model hacks or custom tracks
    -Lagging
    -Cheating
    -Glitching

Most of these are self-explanatory and are explained in the Rules Thread. I don't think this will be a problem in this division, but in the past I've had clans attempt to take off points for a tag just because one of the letters was lowercase instead of uppercase. As long as it is clear what team someone is on, no tag penalty is going to be enforced. Using unregistered players is also 100% not tolerated. Even if you ask the opponent if you can use an unregistered player, YOU CAN'T. I will be forced to take off points, so do not let your opponents deceive you (again, I don't think this should be a problem in this division Razz)

4. Trolling
    Trolling is determined by the hosting team. If I'm correct the trolling rule is going to have some slight changes in terms of what counts as trolling, so stay tuned. You must say BEFORE the war starts whether or not you allow trolling. If a race is played and you have not said anything, trolling is allowed by default.

5. The point of playing Mario Kart Wii
    HAVE FUN What a Face This is a competition but you're still playing a game Razz

Whew, I know that was a lot of shit to read. If you've made it this far, I'm almost done blabbering. Again, the rules thread is located by clicking here and you should definitely read through it to see all of the things I didn't specifically mention. If you have any questions, let me know. My skype name is zer0iszer0. I encourage everyone to add it, as skype is the fastest and easiest way to talk to me.

Finally done now, the fixtures thread will be up as soon as I can confirm everyone's timezone Smile

Last edited by Zero on Wed May 01, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Chain
    Chain

Welcome to Division 8- Read this! Empty Re: Welcome to Division 8- Read this!

Post by Chain Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Good Luck with your Division Zero c:. You definitely have the best colour in the forums, by far! cat
    NBKJonas
    NBKJonas

Post by NBKJonas Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Skype contacts for NBK - Natural Born Karters: "JNBeast666" and "mk-arch"
    Main timezone for NBK: EST(GMT-5)

Good luck Zero. If you need to know anything else about NBK, let me know.
    Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Main Contacts for IL:
    poptartman227
    live:addviper27

I guess you could say most of us live on the east coast of North Ameria but there are some people that live in England/Germany

EDIT: I registered with Ti but am not on the memers list on post1 of the thread. Can u fix this Smile
    Rutzi

Welcome to Division 8- Read this! Empty hello my contacts

Post by Rutzi Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 pm

skype add: tcgrutzi
    Energy Kings : EK
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Poptartman7 wrote:Main Contacts for IL:
    poptartman227
    live:addviper27

I guess you could say most of us live on the east coast of North Ameria but there are some people that live in England/Germany

EDIT: I registered with Ti but am not on the memers list on post1 of the thread. Can u fix this Smile

My powers on this site are very limited since I'm only a division admin, but I'll tell the registration admins to update it ^_^
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm excited for this season, Zero. Smile
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:53 am

add er-clan-g for EK skype also
    Poptartman7

Post by Poptartman7 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:20 am

Yes the 2nd contact for Titamium is this:

"live:addviper27"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timezone is eastern USA
    fred34
    fred34

Post by fred34 Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Hi Guy's! Hi George ^^

Good Fun! GL all's cheers

CS's Skype:

fred34-
    bow-echo
    dalaizz1
    sakuraghi22
    Alesito
    Alesito

Post by Alesito Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 pm

NX skype's:

- alesito92
    - javienigma

GL to all.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:39 am

Hi Fred Very Happy
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:57 am

Fred Very Happy CS will rock the divi with dalaizz mvping cheers
    Rylan
    Rylan

Post by Rylan Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:19 am

hey zero, welcome to alvin alt hell where nobody reads or regards the rules, well maybe (hopefully!) i am wrong!

btw if you are doing well in math, might i suggest having some fun with electronics engineering! it's pretty badass and applies to so many facets of our daily lives!

anyway here are four skypes for mkr 2 in order of who is going to be nicest to deal with:
    crymzon1980
    d.a.j.i
    rylan.white
    ol_jethro

also our timezones well, we are about %50 / %50 USA / Western Europe on this lineup. we would prefer later matches as far as wcl times go.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Ironically Rylan, that's what I'm looking to study Razz

I'll put you guys as some USA time zone, those usually get later match times when applicable.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Wed May 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Updated with Electricity's skypes.
    Turbo@mk
    Turbo@mk

Post by Turbo@mk Wed May 01, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm glad we got into this, you can add my Skype to Electricity: nathan.rw24, it's full name the name in my registration
    Enigma
    Enigma

Post by Enigma Tue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm

xtaylor64

Post by xtaylor64 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:49 pm

change electricity skype contacts from xtaylor64 to dasky64
    D

Post by D Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:45 am

HACKING is good, continue.
    Biscuits aka
    Biscuits aka "Josh"

Post by Biscuits aka "Josh" Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:17 pm

D wrote:HACKING is good, continue.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 am