International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
VToH
weepers leave japes.
Fasuke
Macka99
Zero
lugia
Stevens94
Kayla;
Magika
Boshi
Lego
Yoman
Bounty
Nave
acemkw
Smile
Savage
waLuigi me
Zoan
dvgeorge
Sasuke III
Mywo
Phil
Orangelink
Cobra
Fw Monk
Yoshter
Chain
32 posters

Division 1 Standings and Fixtures

Nave

Division 1 Standings and Fixtures - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 1 Standings and Fixtures

Post by Nave Mon May 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Lol Yoman, I only said this because Wally said that Cobra had provided proof of his legitimacy, so I was wondering what that proof was. But thanks for taking my words out of context and personally insulting me, much appreciated.

And to say that any clan would simply accept being out shocked 14-0 by a suspicious player (who had said he knew how to tamper with the conditionals system) is completely ridiculous.
    Fw Monk

Division 1 Standings and Fixtures - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 1 Standings and Fixtures

Post by Fw Monk Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 pm

It showed again the arrogance of some french players here , since a few years we see the same thing (post) by same players its just lol, maybe one day you will find new things and may post something special and again no one who saw stream think it was legit funny how people can think it was xD this community is just bullshit and helping hacking players , like you can see all caught hackers back in game and clans take the like it never happend something.

And you dont need to post he showed Ocarina or something you still can ahck with this shit its time you play vs a hacking bagger, to get showed how it feels to get cheated.Everyone who play this game more than 1 year who saw this stream knows its impossible without hacks, dont trry to tell me a other story.It may happend with 6 shocks in 9 after 3 gps what happend in some matches but not 6 or 7 shocks in 9 after 6 races no way.

This was my last post since too much morons here and i really feel sorry for everyclan and speacial Flow to play vs hacks like that.

Last edited by Fw Monk on Mon May 06, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sasuke III
    Sasuke III

Post by Sasuke III Mon May 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Bounty wrote:Sasuke: It's safter to have Ocarnia on so it will display an error message to say the codes can not load. If you have ocarina off, you can tamper with the translation file to make off = on and than no error message would appear.

He said this in the chat you were in, so yes, there is a way.

For someone who has shown and claimed that they know how to hack with stream start up, that's something odd to say. As well as stating in the past thread that you needed your SD to load w/e you used when that was also not the case. You made 2 lies on a topic you are extremely knowledgeable about.

There is however Cobra streamed right after the war his USB Loader Settings again, and the loader settings were showing QuickBoot = OFF.
    QuickBoot was indeed off since the game didn't boot right after he pressed A on MKWii but allowed him to go to his game settings and so on.
    This proves OFF was indeed standing for OFF and that Ocarina was disabled.

This isn't the official way I picked to proove it but it works the same, putting Ocarina ON and provocating the error message to show indicating no gct file were found makes it though way clearer.

And anyone doubting that is more than welcome to go ahead and try by himself.
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Mon May 06, 2013 6:29 pm

omg stop being ridiculous and shut the fuck up and for once learn to read.
    I claimed to know how to bypass the conditionnal yah but as i showed i couldn't use this way to hack here (i explain what did i do here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FV0KNdOBJQ )Sasuke also showed i couldn't change the texte of the loeader.
    So now stoping being dumbass and without saying hacks hacks hacks tell me how i could actually hack here.
    Yoman
    Yoman

Post by Yoman Mon May 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Nave wrote:And to say that any clan would simply accept being out shocked 14-0 by a suspicious player (who had said he knew how to tamper with the conditionals system) is completely ridiculous.
    I've never said that. We did the same some seasons ago, when Yoshi got all shocks, 9th or 10th, against Saku. But in private. Did we complain in public like pigs about to be butchered ? No we didn't. But doing this allowed you to take the bonus point, and you should be happy about that.

Last edited by Yoman on Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Smile

Post by Smile Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 pm

cheers

Last edited by Smile on Mon May 20, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yoman
    Yoman

Post by Yoman Mon May 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Smile wrote:AR are stupid french losers who have nothing going for them in real life, so they resort to cheating online and hugging on eachother's dicks for comfort. Cheating in a game like this is pathetic LMAO, Zoan would be crying hacks if he saw that shit from anyone else.
    Nothing is going for me irl. As all AR. And you seem to be as useless as us, so why not join us?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lego

Post by Lego Mon May 06, 2013 6:41 pm

You are the only pathetic loser here. You can't do anything else except saying AR are cheaters.

To spend your time blaming people on a game, what is more pathetic than that ?
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon May 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Yoman wrote:
    Nave wrote:And to say that any clan would simply accept being out shocked 14-0 by a suspicious player (who had said he knew how to tamper with the conditionals system) is completely ridiculous.
    I've never said that. We did the same some seasons ago, when Yoshi got all shocks, 9th or 10th, against Saku. But in private. Did we complain in public like pigs about to be butchered ? No we didn't. But doing this allowed you to take the bonus point, and you should be happy about that.

My knowledge is extremely limited on hacks for the wii so I'll trust Sasuke's word unless someone else proves him wrong.

As for this, as I said to someone else, relating this to you guys and Yoshistar has nothing to do with this. This is the first time that Flow is 100% convinced that we were cheated on, so we are going to express on concern, not just or us but for the rest of the division. We think cobra hacked and we want everyone other clan to do anything they can to make sure the same thing doesn't happen to us because we want an honest and fair division for all the clans. We don't care about the BP or the win or the loss, all we want is a fair league and this match showed us that this is not what we or any other clan will be getting in this division.

The only thing I want to bring up is why everytime someone mentions that Cobra has an SD card loaded in his wii, no one ever replies? It's already been proven that he lied when he said he needed it to load the way he did. Does the way he loaded his game with having an SD card give him any possibility of cheating? I want someone whose not Flow, AR, or anyone in this division or anyone affiliated with any of the clans in this division to answer this honestly, than I will be satisfied.

Because if his performance was legit, it just shows to me that this game doesn't have the mechanics to be a competitive game and that I shouldn't bother trying to play this game in any way of a competitive fashion but rather just for the fun in the calls and world wides.

I've been informed this will be getting locked, so if someone wants to do this favour for me please PM me on this site or on skype. Bounty_s_18
    Boshi
    Boshi

Post by Boshi Mon May 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Topic closed until further notice. Enough discussion for now.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Tue May 07, 2013 2:58 pm

unlocked for now.
    Please avoid any more flamewars.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Sat May 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Just felt like updating my tables for both matches which already got played, complete update will come tomorrow. cat
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Mon May 13, 2013 8:57 am

complete W2 update AR's 3rd match is not included even though it already got played.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Sat May 18, 2013 8:27 am

Updated cB vs. AR & Rt vs. G37.
    full update will come tommorow/Monday.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Sun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Updated Week 3.
    Magika
    Magika

Post by Magika Mon May 20, 2013 2:49 am

flow and g37 needs to catch up :3
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Mon May 27, 2013 10:14 am

Updated cB vs. G37 & Rt vs. Fw
    I'm going to add SA vs. AR into the tables once the match gets posted.
    Kayla;

Post by Kayla; Tue May 28, 2013 12:39 am

Is flow dropping or will thy finish the season?
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Tue May 28, 2013 7:32 am

We are playing week 5 and then dropping.
    lugia

Post by lugia Tue May 28, 2013 6:07 pm

so whos taking their spot
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Tue May 28, 2013 6:11 pm

tbh i don't think we've a potential D1 Sub means every match against Flow after W5 will be counted as 100-0 in their opponents Clans favor

Last edited by Chain on Tue May 28, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Tue May 28, 2013 8:10 pm

The first 5 weeks should stay, and then the next 5 matches for Flow should be 0-100
    Boshi
    Boshi

Post by Boshi Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Zero wrote:The first 5 weeks should stay, and then the next 5 matches for Flow should be 0-100

I think he meant it like that, otherwise playing week 5 would be useless. :3
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Tue May 28, 2013 8:32 pm

of course they'll count - I just forgot to mention that out in my post. cat
    lugia

Post by lugia Thu May 30, 2013 6:49 pm

i wish flow finished what they started (flex) but i understand if they dont. :p it just screws everything up for everyone else

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:24 am