International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
yogriel
tobtheking2
6 posters

D6 Closing Post

tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

D6 Closing Post Empty D6 Closing Post

Post by tobtheking2 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:26 pm

I'd like to congratulate Wii-Kings 2 on winning this Divison in Season 4 with 15 Points!
    Although this Team won't continue next Season, Good Luck to all the Members who will play next Season with another Team~~~

And Congratulation MKR for your 2nd Place with 13 Points and to L.A.D with an Average of 37,2 Points/GP - well done!

Congratulations to TGC, CS, LF and L7 (Althought that Conditional Rule killed you cause otherwise you'd be in 2nd Place)

In the end, I personality think that the bottom Division are the hardest... and yeah I wasn't able to update everything as soon as possible, made some Mistakes and of course had to do some Decisions, which probably weren't the best to choose...oh well what ever Neutral

Good Luck to all of you for the upcoming Season!

(I'll delete everyone in Skype cause it's pretty much private, thanks)
    yogriel
    yogriel

D6 Closing Post Empty Re: D6 Closing Post

Post by yogriel Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:04 am

Hey as I have calculated, if my calculations are failing, L7 advance something on the table, if you did not count the points of a player, if you think that ranger is the responsible, i can prove you that i have the link that show that he is not the hacker.. by the way I found out that you already knew the link before
    Peri
    Peri

Post by Peri Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Well I find this bizarre. MKR finish 2nd in this division for the 2nd season running... seems wrong though.

First of all Tobi, you were a great D Admin and thanks for all your hard work and GGs to everyone else in the division.

This was a great league and a great season until the last 2 weeks.

1) Although I do not believe Wii Kings 2 did not intentionally try to screw up the division, and they deserved to win this league over the course of 10 matches as they had the league title in the bag so early, I do wonder if they would of played the last 2 matches IF one of the chasing clans in this division were close behind them? It seems suspicious to me anyway...

2) I have no sympathy for L7, seriously learn the rules. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

3) How the hell do we finish 2nd? Whilst we have a LU that can beat anyone in this division a team is more than its best 5 players and we don't get our best LU out often enough to be called the 2nd best team in this division. We finished 2nd because of W-K2s lazyness and L7s stupidity.

4) LF deserve the 2nd place, if the fixtures had fallen differently then they could of got 2nd and they deserve it. L7 don't deserve 2nd because they broke the rules clear as day.

I think we could learn something for future rule settings about these events.

I think WK2 should of been booted when they couldn't finish the season and all there results from the 2nd half of the season changed to 100-0. It would of lead to a final table that would of been more accurate for the teams that actually bothered to finish.

L7 beat MKR in week 9. They got -100 for failing to show a conditional video and rightly so they should be punished, but it is odd to me that the rules allow MKR to benefit from this? If someone hacks in a war then rightly the score should be reversed because that is cheating but there is no proof of hacking here in the war, only suspicious events that have lead to one person being forced to stream from start up. Is that a good reason to affect the outcome of this match?

A better rule would be that using a player on conditionals without providing proof means that they cannot gain any league points for a win or draw. Losses should stand, but draws and wins should be struck off. That way a team like MKR would not get a win they do not deserve and so a war like ours would result in no points being awarded to either team because MKR lost, and L7 broke the rules.

That last point is complicated I hope people understand it though Wink

Mywo

Post by Mywo Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:09 am

GGs all teams except I blame Wk2 and L7 but MKR is a good team.They deserve 2nd too.Congrats and thanks for the season farao
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:49 am

I just have to do a post here!

First of all, Good Games to all teams!

we probably destroyed ourselves with our desperating 1st half of this season. Anyways just to make this clear:

~ we lost our 2nd place due to someone who thozght that he could alt in a " lower" division "just for fun"
    I don't see reasons for alting especially in his position...
    But still, we mainly "lost" due to our 1st half and in my opinion we did really good 2nd half

Furthermore I am still of the opinion that W-K does not deserve to win the division eventhough they won all their matches in 1st half.
    A dead team just shouldn't be allowed to win divisions!

I would love to continue with LF here in this division but considering my inactivity during the time before the season I just can not handle what is going on.
    That is why I suggest to put us as a sub for teams who drop out in lower division

Personally, my favourite opponent this year was MKR it was just fun to race you! Very Happy

see you all next season
    fred34
    fred34

Post by fred34 Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:21 am

Congratulations WK2! GG alls! cheers

CS's are ok for participate in next season bounce

Sorry my english is bad pig

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:48 am