International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+56
Owen2013
Peri
CHEE2E12
mattie2710
Senap
waLuigi me
Turbo@mk
Werther
xtaylor64
Ike
Fabe
5olaaar
Fw Monk
Aiko
!C Lambda
Indiana
Mimimi
Zoan
Zoom
Yoshter
Philip
dvgeorge
TheDaveMan
Lukepapers
SMASH
Cobra
Larrsauce
Wheel
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Patrick.K
Peruviankid689
Jaws
Benji
Lytura
Veil
Ballin2
Koopaling97
Strike
ZRake
Nero
Arpegio
Max
Lil'ride
Antho
BlakeUK
Pikachu118
Javo.
Smoke
Blackheart
BlackMagic
flc
Zero
tobtheking2
TK64
Bounty
Boshi
60 posters

Checklist for Season 5

Peruviankid689
    Peruviankid689

Checklist for Season 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Checklist for Season 5

Post by Peruviankid689 Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Clan Thunder confirm
    Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

Post by Patrick.K Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Jaws wrote:ER7/RS should be in division 1 next season, IDGAF if this is the wrong area to post here.

This should be Division 1:

1. imperious
    2. Alliance Rainbow
    3. Flow
    4. Charged Brigade
    5. Respect [RS/ER7]
    6. Revitalized (Rt)

^ Optimal listing for next season, read my type like directions and follow suit!
    ~

Mad you funny pig
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Elegance confirmed
    Wheel
    Wheel

Post by Wheel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Legendary Team Continues
    Lil'ride

Post by Lil'ride Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:43 pm

I've said D'OEUF confirm not TEAM D'OUEF
    D'OEUF, our clan is named D'OEUF, just D'OEUF
    I repeat for who doesn't understand: D'OEUF
    thank you ^^
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 pm

bravery is continuing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 am

Jaws wrote:ER7/RS should be in division 1 next season, IDGAF if this is the wrong area to post here.

1. imperious
    2. Alliance Rainbow
    3. Flow
    4. Charged Brigade
    5. Respect [RS/ER7]
    6. Revitalized (Rt)

^ Optimal listing for next season, read my type like directions and follow suit!
    ~

Can I laugh?

Respect [RS/ER7] We see by the past it's a really bad idea to put this mexican clan into D1 (Lag, alts bengy for exemple, not being able to be 5 on the schedule) + if i heard well Jaws u left ER7 to join again im, is that right ?
    Smoke
    Smoke

Post by Smoke Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:28 am

Cobra wrote:

1. imperious
    2. Alliance Rainbow
    3. Flow
    4. Charged Brigade
    5. Respect [RS/ER7]
    6. Revitalized (Rt)

~

Can I laugh?

Respect [RS/ER7] We see by the past it's a really bad idea to put this mexican clan into D1 (Lag, alts bengy for exemple, not being able to be 5 on the schedule) + if i heard well Jaws u left ER7 to join again im, is that right ?

Bad idea for RS/ER7 to be put in the league, period. For the reasons you stated however not really the lag (as we have come to deal with this in all wars, not just ER7 wars) but mainly for the history of not being able to complete a 10 week schedule. It isn't too fun when teams drop out week 7, 8, 9 and 10.

IMO ER7/RS isn't a D1 clan... Loyalty issues will keep them at a D2-3 clan max... that way they can still compete after the clan hoppers that are the carriers leave for say clans like im as you suggest, Cobra.

Last edited by Smoke on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    flc

Post by flc Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 am

jaws isn't in imperious, though. not sure what you guys are talking about.

division 1 should be reserved for clans that have already proved themselves. clans should never be dropped straight in without first completing a season in division 2 and being promoted, or being around for long enough with a stable roster and results to demonstrate that they are worthy of the spot. er7 has done neither of these things.
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:27 am

Its funny to see how much garbage u guys speak and say when u dont know how our team works , and smoke talking about loyalty haahahahaha

We are a team not only of MKW we been together for 3 years or maybe a little more. the people who got kicked recently were newcomers people who been just this 4 months of our comeback (December 2012) why we kicked them? because we closed the team for the core of what was ER7 (Respect)

And yeah i never posted any stuff demanding or saying we want division 1 ,

Its the leagues choice about what they do

We only play for fun and came back for that im happy that we were allowed to play in division 5 this season,

and i could care less for be the best clan of the world , i have better things to worry about in RL than that. when ER7 dropped on WCL was another different business , people at that point were bored of mkw , and others were busy with their RL (yeah not everybody in the life is playing mkw like some people do in this community) there are prioritys well i think i said everything.

Smoke
    Smoke

Post by Smoke Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 am

Blackheart wrote:Its funny to see how much garbage u guys speak and say when u dont know how our team works , and smoke talking about loyalty haahahahaha

We are a team not only of MKW we been together for 3 years or maybe a little more. the people who got kicked recently were newcomers people who been just this 4 months of our comeback (December 2012) why we kicked them? because we closed the team for the core of what was ER7 (Respect)

We only play for fun and came back for that im happy that we were allowed to play in division 5 this season,

and i could care less for be the best clan of the world , i have better things to worry about in RL than that. when ER7 dropped on WCL was another different business , people at that point were bored of mkw , and others were busy with their RL (yeah not everybody in the life is playing mkw like some people do in this community) there are prioritys well i think i said everything.

This really isn't the place for a flame war... but I can't resist replying.

First off, yeah I can talk about loyalty when I have been in the same clan for 3 years.

What is the point of renaming a clan that you call stable? To me, it just shows that ER7 was unstable and couldn't recruit so you were desperate to change the name to attract new players... At least, that is what I think of it... I don't see why a clan that is stable would change names.. For example... clans like Koopa Clan, Alliance Rainbow, Charged Brigade, Flow, MKR, Clan Volo, etc... changing names obviously isn't going to happen. But unstable clans like Leroy's Awakenings, Assimilation X, etc that all last a few weeks do.

10 weeks is a long time... and I realy don't remember ER7 ever completing a full season in recent memory... if you guys got bored of the game once... who is to say you will enjoy MKW (and your division if it doesn't go too well) 10 weeks from now when it has happened in the past?

I'd really hate to see teams being subbed in this season for teams that "get bored of the game" half way through the season... and I think adding back repeat offenders isn't the best idea even if we do have replacement teams.. it just loses the fun when a random team joins week 6 that originally was something like 2-4 that then dominates for the rest of the season and forces clans to change strategies/tactics (Being only able to play once). I do understand logical reasons why teams would be forced to leave the league... but just leaving for reasons like "getting bored" with lack of caring of what actually happens to the division afterwards is just quite dishonorable.

I know this won't affect the staff seeding ER7 (Or as you call now, Respect) However I hope for the sake of the league, Bengi, that ER7/RS can be responsible this time.
    TK64
    TK64

Post by TK64 Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 am

RS should be put in D2 if anything, it would even be a stretch to just drop Rt straight into D1.
    Veil
    Veil

Post by Veil Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:55 am

How can you talk about a clan being stable when it comes to Ap during 2012,Smoke? And agreed at TK.
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:15 am

Smoke wrote:
    Blackheart wrote:Its funny to see how much garbage u guys speak and say when u dont know how our team works , and smoke talking about loyalty haahahahaha

This really isn't the place for a flame war... but I can't resist replying.

First off, yeah I can talk about loyalty when I have been in the same clan for 3 years.

What is the point of renaming a clan that you call stable? To me, it just shows that ER7 was unstable and couldn't recruit so you were desperate to change the name to attract new players... At least, that is what I think of it... I don't see why a clan that is stable would change names.. For example... clans like Koopa Clan, Alliance Rainbow, Charged Brigade, Flow, MKR, Clan Volo, etc... changing names obviously isn't going to happen. But unstable clans like Leroy's Awakenings, Assimilation X, etc that all last a few weeks do.

10 weeks is a long time... and I realy don't remember ER7 ever completing a full season in recent memory... if you guys got bored of the game once... who is to say you will enjoy MKW (and your division if it doesn't go too well) 10 weeks from now when it has happened in the past?

I'd really hate to see teams being subbed in this season for teams that "get bored of the game" half way through the season... and I think adding back repeat offenders isn't the best idea even if we do have replacement teams.. it just loses the fun when a random team joins week 6 that originally was something like 2-4 that then dominates for the rest of the season and forces clans to change strategies/tactics (Being only able to play once). I do understand logical reasons why teams would be forced to leave the league... but just leaving for reasons like "getting bored" with lack of caring of what actually happens to the division afterwards is just quite dishonorable.

I know this won't affect the staff seeding ER7 (Or as you call now, Respect) However I hope for the sake of the league, Bengi, that ER7/RS can be responsible this time.

Ok i think u didnt read my point soo ill repeat it again.

We changed the name because we wanted a new 2 letter tag AND IS A TEAM CLOSED FOR NOT RECRUITING NEW PLAYERS. The less thing i want is new players. we are only the original and the best veteran members of ER7 , i could just keeped the name of ER7 and just kicked the new members (all who joined from December 2012 to April 2013) but i didnt because it was more easy to make a new clan with the veterans , also we as i stated wanted a 2 letter tag.

Yes obviously u dont remember but we played several times and finished all those seasons.
    WCL Season 7 Division 9 -
    WCL Season 8 Division 7 -
    WCL Season 11 Division 1 ( we ended like 2 - 8 at that time but finished )
    WCL Season 9 Division 5 -
    MKC Season 2 Division 3 -

And now we just finished IL Div 5.

And im sorry because iknow this is not the place for discuss this but i couldnt resist What a Face

Good luck to all in this new season!!!! cheers
    SMASH

Post by SMASH Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm

RS hasn't proven to be a divison 1 clan anyway. They have only played one decent clan.
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:54 pm

but they have becheato!!
    BlakeUK
    BlakeUK

Post by BlakeUK Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Larrsauce wrote:but they have becheato!!

Checklist for Season 5 - Page 2 I-see-what-you-did-there
    Smoke
    Smoke

Post by Smoke Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:37 pm

VeilMKW wrote:How can you talk about a clan being stable when it comes to Ap during 2012,Smoke? And agreed at TK.

Ap was fine for the past 3 years because of the strong loyalty in the clan... which all clans need to survive. The only reason why we were forced to drop from IL in Season 2 was because of my computer breaking and I was very busy with school, friends, family at the time... Which IMO is acceptable as being constantly active for 3 years could be troubling at times. I would defend any clan that was forced to leave for a reason like that.

My point was, some clans (not only ER7 in the past) drop from leagues just because they have no loyalty and a lot of drama by recruiting members that clan hop... I am not against teams forming and winning some wars and then dying... but I just hate it for the other clans in the division that have to put up with teams dropping out.. and I don't want to see that happen again by reasons such as members leaving or getting bored of the game mid season. It is a 10 week season... Not a 10 day season.
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Smoke wrote:
    VeilMKW wrote:How can you talk about a clan being stable when it comes to Ap during 2012,Smoke? And agreed at TK.

Ap was fine for the past 3 years because of the strong loyalty in the clan... which all clans need to survive. The only reason why we were forced to drop from IL in Season 2 was because of my computer breaking and I was very busy with school, friends, family at the time... Which IMO is acceptable as being constantly active for 3 years could be troubling at times. I would defend any clan that was forced to leave for a reason like that.

My point was, some clans (not only ER7 in the past) drop from leagues just because they have no loyalty and a lot of drama by recruiting members that clan hop... I am not against teams forming and winning some wars and then dying... but I just hate it for the other clans in the division that have to put up with teams dropping out.. and I don't want to see that happen again by reasons such as members leaving or getting bored of the game mid season. It is a 10 week season... Not a 10 day season.

No you dont have excuse for that dropping is dropping

BUT DONT WORRY BECAUSE

cry is free

Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Smoke shut up.
    Smoke
    Smoke

Post by Smoke Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Blackheart wrote:
    Smoke wrote:

BUT DONT WORRY BECAUSE

cry is free

It is unfair to expect anything when I am not able to be active. At least we didn't drop out because we were "bored of the game". Also please work on your English, not sure what cry is free means.

Please take anymore of your comments to Skype please, I noticed you blocked me a few days ago..

Also mods please remove the messages posted recently, sorry that this got out of hand.

Last edited by Smoke on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Smoke wrote:
    Blackheart wrote:
    Smoke wrote:

BUT DONT WORRY BECAUSE

cry is free

It is unfair to expect anything when I am not able to be active. At least we didn't drop out because we were "bored of the game". Also please work on your English, not sure what cry is free means.

cry is free bro
    Smoke
    Smoke

Post by Smoke Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Blackheart wrote:
    Smoke wrote:
    Blackheart wrote:
    Smoke wrote:

BUT DONT WORRY BECAUSE

cry is free

cry is free bro

Lukepapers
    Lukepapers

Post by Lukepapers Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:23 pm

only 24 what a young fella i remember when i was 24 i fought in the peloponnesian war.
    TheDaveMan
    TheDaveMan

Post by TheDaveMan Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:25 pm

luke was a very successful spartan warlord.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:53 pm