International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
BWP Michel
Jfk
GuiLeC
Antoad
SuperTorn
Fabi
Antho
acemkw
Fener
Chain
Patrick.K
Blackheart
16 posters

[W7] Elite Racerz Team vs Impulsive Drivers

Blackheart
    Blackheart

[W7] Elite Racerz Team vs Impulsive Drivers Empty [W7] Elite Racerz Team vs Impulsive Drivers

Post by Blackheart Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:03 pm

[W7] Elite Racerz Team vs Impulsive Drivers 25tfe9z

Spoiler:

GGs

Alvin = Bengi
    FJ7x = Torn
    Lucky = Draco
    Maylee = Bechito
    Shaman = Totis

Last edited by Blackheart on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

[W7] Elite Racerz Team vs Impulsive Drivers Empty Re: [W7] Elite Racerz Team vs Impulsive Drivers

Post by Patrick.K Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:07 pm

ER7 for divi 1-3
    Chain
    Chain

[W7] Elite Racerz Team vs Impulsive Drivers Empty Re: [W7] Elite Racerz Team vs Impulsive Drivers

Post by Chain Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Please write every unregistered name into this Topic so i can update tommorow. :3
    Results looks okay, GGs & Good Luck next week both teams.
    Fener

Post by Fener Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Zlatan is Antho
    Rain is Cosmos
    ER7 is lag
    This war is a big joke

GG
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Fener wrote:Zlatan is Antho
    Rain is Cosmos
    ER7 is lag
    This war is a big joke

GG

Cry is free

Last edited by Blackheart on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    acemkw

Post by acemkw Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Nice win, ER7.
    Antho

Post by Antho Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Well, first I would like to thanks ER7 for their big fair play! We tried during all the week to reschedule the war because we used to eat at this time, but they never accept to do, even 15 minutes just before the scheduled time. Their only aim was to put their best LU and above all do not make any effort for us, I guess they were playing their life on this war.

Furthermore, it was a shity war, we lost 2 hours of our sunday evening, the number of pictures sums up how war was amazing ! From the first race, one d/cs in both sides, and then again d/cs, that's why they changed the host, it was better until we started last gp, and then 30 minutes awaiting because they was each time 5 d/cs at least and a lot of error codes joining the room...

About the war, ER7 were superior, they managed to go on top spots most of the times and we didn't managed to come back since they were backspamming and shlagging... Shocks weren't sufficient. Well what a good idea to put ER7 in D5 destroying all clans one by one... I understand why GP7 and DE are losing the pleasure to play in that division.

Btw, GGs

Last edited by Antho on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fabi
    Fabi

Post by Fabi Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Please thell me more...
    SuperTorn
    SuperTorn

Post by SuperTorn Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm

iD pls
    Antho

Post by Antho Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:39 pm

I forgot to say, I can confirm Torn conditionnal since he streamed me but then he got disconnected first race. Fortunately, he didn't stream me each time the room was opened (10 times?), but Bengi told me Torn will record the war.

[20:18:11] Blackheart: need conditional of torn again?
    [20:18:28] Antho: well yes he get d'cd
    [20:18:37] Antho: follow rules
    [20:19:08] Blackheart: yep
    [20:19:23] Blackheart: torn wiill record start up and war now
    Antoad
    Antoad

Post by Antoad Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:48 pm

GG ER7. Nice reds Twisted Evil
    GuiLeC

Post by GuiLeC Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm

Wah Antoad.
    Jfk
    Jfk

Post by Jfk Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:08 pm

GG´s ER7
    BWP Michel
    BWP Michel

Post by BWP Michel Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:47 pm

jajajaja nunca falta el que llora xD

sigan OWNEANDO ER7 cheers
    ElTioTotis
    ElTioTotis

Post by ElTioTotis Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Antho wrote:Well, first I would like to thanks ER7 for their big fair play! We tried during all the week to reschedule the war because we used to eat at this time, but they never accept to do, even 15 minutes just before the scheduled time. Their only aim was to put their best LU and above all do not make any effort for us, I guess they were playing their life on this war.

Furthermore, it was a shity war, we lost 2 hours of our sunday evening, the number of pictures sums up how war was amazing ! From the first race, one d/cs in both sides, and then again d/cs, that's why they changed the host, it was better until we started last gp, and then 30 minutes awaiting because they was each time 5 d/cs at least and a lot of error codes joining the room...

About the war, ER7 were superior, they managed to go on top spots most of the times and we didn't managed to come back since they were backspamming and shlagging... Shocks weren't sufficient. Well what a good idea to put ER7 in D5 destroying all clans one by one... I understand why GP7 and DE are losing the pleasure to play in that division.

Btw, GGs

Spanish Classes, please repeat after me:
    Estoy Muy Loco,
    Me Duele La Cola.
    Pika

Post by Pika Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Totis. Laughing GGs iD. (:
    Mido
    Mido

Post by Mido Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:59 pm

BG Antoad :rire:
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Rookie Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Disappointing. It isn't ER7's fault at all, but it sucks that they were put in Div 5 Cuz of being a sub team for the rest of the teams. They're too good. iD was having a great season too, would've been a well deserved division win. Oh well, not much we can do. But please put ER7 in at least Div 3 next season, maybe higher.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:01 pm