International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

okkkkkkkkk

SuperTorn
    SuperTorn

okkkkkkkkk Empty okkkkkkkkk

Post by SuperTorn Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:57 am

well im pretty sure people know me already but im a 13 year old puertorican lad and ive been playing this game since 2009. i have a long clan history but my favorite clans ive been were infinite fire, extreme 7eam, meteor, elite racers 7eam, shadow team, key element, pandemonium and now solus ceterus. ive also had a long history with the community but thats another story.

i started going on the internet since i was 9 years old (which ironically was in 2007/2008) and ever since ive been getting on everyday. before i start with the "im not social irl" story, i used to be back in the 6th grade when i lived in my old house and my friends lived really really close to me. so on with the story. when i graduated from the 6th grade i moved to far away place from my friends which i talked to since head start til the 6th grade. when i moved, i made new friends in school but i also had the problem that the school i lived wasnt close enough to my house so i couldnt talk to my friends unless it was through facebook, this has been happening since the 7th grade (2 years ago). theres also not many people i can talk to with because my family moved to my step-grandfather's house and theres only 2 houses around, and most of the people in them are elderly/18+ so not much to talk about. because of this, i had nothing to do.

back in 2009, i met my dad for the first time, he was here on vacation for like a month. that day was one of the most memorable days of my life. he took me out with him and i spent nearly 11 hours with him that day, and that day he bought me a wii with mkw. 3 months later my mom got wifi on the house and i started playing mkw more with wifi. 4 months later i started asking people to add me on youtube (typical) until this person linked me to a clan chat called victory killers chat, so that day i joined my first mkw clan so i can say that day "i joined the community".

so when i graduated from the 6th grade, i took this game more seriously and since then this game has been my hobby for the past 2 years. i can say this community changed my life for the better and more fun.

i take this game as competitively as anyone else but i dont take it to heart, im pretty laid back about this game nowadays. i also play other games like black ops, brawl, and so on.

which brings me to this. ive been a mario fan for as long as i can remember, basically when i was like 5 years old. ive had a long of mario stuff, toys, games, basically almost every mario object possible. for that, ive been a major nintendo fan for years and i plan on being one for a long time.

so thats about it, ive been playing this game since 2009 and ill still be looking forward to playing it. heres a list of people that suck
    Spoiler:

thanks for reading my awesome lecture, get@me sousui cyclops
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

okkkkkkkkk Empty Re: okkkkkkkkk

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:11 am

dat list :@
    Baseh
    Baseh

okkkkkkkkk Empty Re: okkkkkkkkk

Post by Baseh Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 am

OMG your 13 O_O thought you were 15+ xD