International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
acemkw
NYAP
Ballin2
Tetris
waLuigi me
Fasuke
cho2
Tweek
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Ryno
Zero
End4312
Blackheart
Light
RubenD
Leon
20 posters

[W4] Λν vs [¢β]

Leon
    Leon

[W4] Λν  vs  [¢β] Empty [W4] Λν vs [¢β]

Post by Leon Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:35 pm

[W4] Λν  vs  [¢β] 4a72e6e92887469daa2d2d2

GP1
    Spoiler:

GP2
    Spoiler:

GP3
    Spoiler:

Notes:
    - Host: Ryno
    - Fasuke only played 3 races in the first GP (so idk how that really works)
    - Λν Names:
    • "Koume" = Leon
    • "Kotake" = Ballin
    • "Hulk" = Marvin/Blood

- [¢β] Names:
    • "ChAnge" = kira
    • Jap letters / "assault" = KatZ
    • "Chic" / "Orez" is zero

- Credit to Ballin for pics
    - Extremely confusing war between all the name changes and DCs, but we all managed at least
    - GGs
    - Ronak would approve

Last edited by Leon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
    RubenD
    RubenD

[W4] Λν  vs  [¢β] Empty Re: [W4] Λν vs [¢β]

Post by RubenD Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 pm

awesome
    Light
    Light

Post by Light Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm

GG's Smile
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Nice win avail cheers
    End4312

Post by End4312 Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Disconections..... ERRRRYWHERE
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:46 pm

GGs I suppose, we weren't really ready for this match as you can tell from GP1 scores but whatever.

Now I'll say how horrible of a host Ryno is, he should seriously get a host ban. There were many DCs from both teams throughout the whole war. There were at least 2 times where a majority of the whole room disconnected. In addition, there were times when Ryno would just disconnect on his own, which would cause Wally to disconnect as well (because he cannot race unless he can connect to the host). Not to mention the horrific lag of Ryno and Ballin... both of them would literally just drive off the track for 2-3 seconds and then reappear in the middle of the road multiple times in a single race. It was impossible to hit them with backspam or know where their backspam would appear from.

I don't know what proof is needed for this but I know NYAP recorded and Wally streamed some of this war so those can be checked if necessary.

Not sure if it was just his connection and/or wifi having a bad day but I thought I'd bring it up.

See you week 9.

Edit: It also took 20 minutes to play the final race because the room wouldn't stay connected for a whole race. Just saying.

Last edited by Zero on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ryno
    Ryno

Post by Ryno Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:48 pm

GG's
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Awesome, nice job Av
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Ryno should be banned from hosting. Ballin wouldn't stop teleporting and would never dc. It was really annoying. Also, very mature of you trying to count those two races, first TF and CM then making us wait you to get convinced by the rules so you could open the room.
    Ryno
    Ryno

Post by Ryno Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:57 pm

2 votes Very Happy
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 pm

I dont really what is this but Ryno is just taking a good time reading =S
    cho2
    cho2

Post by cho2 Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Jap letters / "assault" = KatZ* (not catz)

It came down to who wanted the win more and Av simply wanted it more. And I'm pretty sure cB has won the last 4 or 5 wars against Av, which made Av want the win even more. Congrats on the deserved win, for the most part. (no sarcasm) (aside from balling teleporting like a fucking drunk mexican) Av got top 3 the first race and never looked back while we were all still dozed off like god damn highschool girls losing their virginity and then falling asleep afterwards. Hell we didn't wake up until half way through gp 2. And it didn't help at all that nothing was going right for me this war, but nevertheless GGs Av. Anyway may the Kraken be with you for the rest of the season, until we meet again.
    End4312

Post by End4312 Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:09 pm

ERRRRBODY MAD!?!?!?!?!

You guys should go find any other IL match Ryno hosted which went shitty other than this one :3333

GGs cB. Fun DC war
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:18 pm

cho2 wrote:we were all still dozed off like god damn highschool girls losing their virginity and then falling asleep afterwards.

Hey, I ain't any school girl. I'm a lady ;3
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm

I played 3 races in the war, not sure why you are counting a whole gp for me. Asked to be subbed because I thought that lag was just for me. Impossible to stay in the middle since Ballin's connection had a tc and the only time I got in first (because he pushed off like 3 people in 1 second by teleporting) you guys got a blue.

Well, gotta be honest, that wasn't our day.
    waLuigi me
    waLuigi me
    Council Member
    Council Member

Post by waLuigi me Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Av deserved this win. We weren't very lucky with items. KatZ was close to double digit tc's and I got a good amount too. The only time I was having good luck ended with Ryno dc'ing from the room which would cause me to dc from it as well (as my connection only allows me to connect to certain people meaning that when he dc's I can't latch on to the new host). Anyways GL up until you face us again Av. You better not lose until then.
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Ballin why you lag as fuck? Sad asadsdsasasadasdsaadssadsds
    Leon
    Leon

Post by Leon Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Tweek wrote:Ryno should be banned from hosting. Ballin wouldn't stop teleporting and would never dc. It was really annoying. Also, very mature of you trying to count those two races, first TF and CM then making us wait you to get convinced by the rules so you could open the room.
    We did not count those races. We thought they counted at first because of how we thought the rules were, but then we read the rules, saw that we were wrong and never ending up making them count. So yes, thank you, I think we were mature about it.

cho2 wrote:Jap letters / "assault" = KatZ* (not catz)

It came down to who wanted the win more and Av simply wanted it more. And I'm pretty sure cB has won the last 4 or 5 wars against Av, which made Av want the win even more. Congrats on the deserved win, for the most part. (no sarcasm) (aside from balling teleporting like a fucking drunk mexican) Av got top 3 the first race and never looked back while we were all still dozed off like god damn highschool girls losing their virginity and then falling asleep afterwards. Hell we didn't wake up until half way through gp 2. And it didn't help at all that nothing was going right for me this war, but nevertheless GGs Av. Anyway may the Kraken be with you for the rest of the season, until we meet again.
    The parts about wanting the win more than you guys and how many wars we've done in the past are both irrelevant. Wanting a win doesn't actually you do win. I can only speak for myself on this ofc, but I didn't care about winning any more than I do for any other match.

But the rest of what you said, thank you and GG's. I'll change the catz/KatZ thing.

Ryno's hosting has always been good until this war, so I don't say it's his fault. Maybe him hosting an "Avail vs Charged Brigade" war is not a good idea for the future, I could possibly see your case then.
    But no one else has every once complained about Ryno's hosting until this war with you guys. I don't believe Ryno deserves a hosting ban. But like I said, perhaps refraining from having Ryno host a war against cB would be a good idea.

Last edited by Leon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tetris

Post by Tetris Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Good job guys. I was all worries when I slept in but clearly you didn't need me Wink

GGs cB <3
    Leon
    Leon

Post by Leon Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:32 pm

waLuigi me wrote:Av deserved this win. We weren't very lucky with items. KatZ was close to double digit tc's and I got a good amount too. The only time I was having good luck ended with Ryno dc'ing from the room which would cause me to dc from it as well (as my connection only allows me to connect to certain people meaning that when he dc's I can't latch on to the new host). Anyways GL up until you face us again Av. You better not lose until then.
    Thank you Wally. I respect that. Next time you guys will host, so hopefully this won't happen again. GG's again with the dc's.

Last edited by Leon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leon
    Leon

Post by Leon Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Fasuke wrote:I played 3 races in the war, not sure why you are counting a whole gp for me. Asked to be subbed because I thought that lag was just for me. Impossible to stay in the middle since Ballin's connection had a tc and the only time I got in first (because he pushed off like 3 people in 1 second by teleporting) you guys got a blue.

Well, gotta be honest, that wasn't our day.
    Actually, yeah, that's true. I should note that you only played 3 races. I put NYAP's race (from him subbing you) into the 2nd GP with his other points. I just didn't know how to put you with your points on the table. Cuz there was really no way to say on the table you played 3/4 races in the GP. I'll make a note in the op.
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Leon wrote:We did not count those races. We thought they counted at first because of how we thought the rules were, but then we read the rules, saw that we were wrong and never ending up making them count. So yes, thank you, I think we were mature about it.

Ofc you didn't, you couldn't, that's why I said "tried". Like we would lie to get the last race played even tho we had lost anyway. We just wanted to finish it.

As for Ryno, if you say so. We get nothing with him getting banned now, it would only be good for the other teams but if they are ok with it there is no need.

See ya in W9 and tbh I'll make wally's words mine, keep winning till there so it can be intense Smile
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Leon wrote:Actually, yeah, that's true. I should note that you only played 3 races. I put NYAP's race (from him subbing you) into the 2nd GP with his other points. I just didn't know how to put you with your points on the table. Cuz there was really no way to say on the table you played 3/4 races in the GP. I'll make a note in the op.

Alright, thank you. I'm sorry for all the complaining, just make sure next time Ballin's connection takes some medicine Razz

The war wasn't ejoyable for me (sorry for being honest) but I'm looking foward for the rematch cat
    Leon
    Leon

Post by Leon Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Tweek wrote:
    Leon wrote:We did not count those races. We thought they counted at first because of how we thought the rules were, but then we read the rules, saw that we were wrong and never ending up making them count. So yes, thank you, I think we were mature about it.

Ofc you didn't, you couldn't, that's why I said "tried". Like we would lie to get the last race played even tho we had lost anyway. We just wanted to finish it.

As for Ryno, if you say so. We get nothing with him getting banned now, it would only be good for the other teams but if they are ok with it there is no need.

See ya in W9 and tbh I'll make wally's words mine, keep winning till there so it can be intense Smile
    I said that we thought it counted. Not that we "tried" to make anything count. We just simply thought it did, and when we read the rules again, we saw it didn't and didn't make an issue out of it. The difference between wishing something to be true and believing something to be true. Like you said, by that point we had already won, so it would have been no benefit or loss to us either way.
    So I don't see your issue or point in bringing it up tbh...

And same to you too.

Fasuke wrote:
    Leon wrote:Actually, yeah, that's true. I should note that you only played 3 races. I put NYAP's race (from him subbing you) into the 2nd GP with his other points. I just didn't know how to put you with your points on the table. Cuz there was really no way to say on the table you played 3/4 races in the GP. I'll make a note in the op.

Alright, thank you. I'm sorry for all the complaining, just make sure next time Ballin's connection takes some medicine Razz

The war wasn't ejoyable for me (sorry for being honest) but I'm looking foward for the rematch cat
    Don't apologize; it's understandable to a certain degree.

Tbh, it wasn't too enjoyable for me either, despite the fact we won. I hope next match goes much more smoothly.
    Tweek
    Tweek

Post by Tweek Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Leon wrote:I said that we thought it counted. Not that we "tried" to make anything count. We just simply thought it did, and when we read the rules again, we saw it didn't and didn't make an issue out of it. The difference between wishing something to be true and believing something to be true. Like you said, by that point we had already won, so it would have been no benefit or loss to us either way.
    So I don't see your issue or point in bringing it up tbh...

You said "It does count" when we told you it didn't so it did look like you were "trying" to get it counted and you said the same thing for the last race which shouldn't happen if you had read the rules like you said. Just saying .-.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:32 am