International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
~vooky~
Netsky
Flo
Patrick.K
8 posters

[W3] Wii Kings vs Castors Seniors

Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

[W3] Wii Kings vs Castors Seniors  Empty [W3] Wii Kings vs Castors Seniors

Post by Patrick.K Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:34 pm

1GP
    Spoiler:
    2GP
    Spoiler:
    3GP
    Spoiler:

Final Results:
    [W3] Wii Kings vs Castors Seniors  2s8pfg5

Notes:
    -No comment to the first 15 min (dcdcdcdc)
    -We confirm Cs to play with beni(he dont play with the correct fc becouse he forgot to update
    -After 1GP..no guro rq..and we drive 4v4 the 2+3GP because 5v4 is shit..+12 for no guru and Force.
    -GGs CS..Good Luck in the next weeks
    Flo

[W3] Wii Kings vs Castors Seniors  Empty Re: [W3] Wii Kings vs Castors Seniors

Post by Flo Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 pm

<3
    good job Very Happy
    Netsky

Post by Netsky Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Max too strong in the last GP
    ~vooky~
    ~vooky~

Post by ~vooky~ Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Max O_____________O n1

*ich freu mich auf das video und den call*
    tobtheking2
    tobtheking2

Post by tobtheking2 Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Need to know who is "no Guru" :3
    Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

Post by Patrick.K Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:41 pm

~vooky~ wrote:Max O_____________O n1

*ich freu mich auf das video und den call*
    Max hätt sich fast in die hosen gemacht als er über 50 punkte erreicht hat bounce

Edit: *in 1 GP
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:32 am

GP3 was the most unluckiest GP of my mkw career and GP2 was probably the most luckiest. btw I swapped miis after GP1
    GP3:
    4>8, 2>6, 2>4 on the line each race I was raging so much lol
    GG's
    Seahawk=George
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 am

Posted: Today at 9:05 am Post subject: [J3] WK2 vs CS - Sunday, February 17 at 20:00
    I ragequit IT, not to win or because of pts, but because of the 75 minutes late! - In fact we are a little guilty for not having met five players in time on this point is not debatable, but it was still 4 to 20h, the CA were sent at that time to the host and George told us at 20:10 that he had the opportunity to play in 10 minutes. So in this case you would start the pus IT 4vs5 the GP1 and GP2 to return to George and we would have been in time for the fun room Akita. - So we come to the point that I was the edgier and is the main reason of my ragequit: Powerful foutage mouth of the host to add the CA 40 minutes after receiving it is totally UNACCEPTABLE for IT planned in advance, then we combine the period of 10 minutes to restart after room after breaking a decoration, which is another 10-15 min to find that the host has a co foam. So I have a message to convey also: - When you take responsibility host an IT, thank you for not pointing at the last minute and have to add two voltage CA - People who remains co skype H24 never answer, you put HL anything to indicate that you n ' are not! From now on, if it's me or no contact in the organization of IT planned in advance, if the host has 2 voltage to add the CA and that the has not within 10min after the hour set for the IT, it will pass 150-0 against the team automatically guilty because it starts to annoy me REALLY matter what kind of joker. well I want that during a Ragequit IT is a lack of respect, but hanging around to everyone is also waiting for 75 minutes doing nothing while during this time the pus I would put my example site updated since j 'I was put on pictures ...
    Bow^
    Straight translation from a message on our forum.

As he said they can't use the excuse about me being late, because we did not wait for that it was them hosting or something. The plan was(what i thought) that i would play GP2 and GP1 would be 4v5.

Something needs to be done about this because starting a match 1h late shouldnt be acceptable.
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:40 pm

cs is unkappable of winning hahahahah
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Larrsauce wrote:cs is unkappable of winning hahahahah
    hahahaha. how punny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:51 am