International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Bounty
Larrsauce
Blackheart
Chain
Senap
BlackMagic
RubenD
Vettel
dvgeorge
PabloO
Tetris
Fasuke
cho2
Kayla;
Shwam
Slidair
Gatlin
Rookie
Javo.
PekeLexi
Fw Monk
waLuigi me
Stevens94
Mido
Zoom
Ryno
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Zero
TK64
33 posters

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Mido
    Mido

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Post by Mido Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 am

nyap u sexy
    PabloO

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Division 3 Welcome and Discussion

Post by PabloO Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Anyone of WEC can add me , for talk to IL Match ?(elreydelasnenas95)
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:38 am

Hi guys, Elegance is leaving this season, idk if we will comeback next season but atm we will leave for organise the team again, thanks to everyone this season and past season and GL specially to Avail ^^
    i wont say any reason

Regards and Thanks to everyone, we really enjoyed S3 and this weeks!
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:52 am

★Sonι¢ζ☆ wrote:Hi guys, Elegance is leaving this season, idk if we will comeback next season but atm we will leave for organise the team again, thanks to everyone this season and past season and GL specially to Avail ^^
    i wont say any reason

Regards and Thanks to everyone, we really enjoyed S3 and this weeks!
    Disapointing
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:56 am

me yesterday:
    well honestly..I am pretty sure he's alvin considering people outside of the staff said that
    but I don't know if that would kind of take Elegance out of everything...he should be banned after the season...E will just start to rage a lot...and that in division 3....I guess the admin does not need that
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:08 am

lol..
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:33 am

Well we havent players for continue the next season.. we only wanted to ascend to div2 and restart the clan, but now lot of people left Elegance chat including the leader Pableras and we haven't players enough to play. GGs we enjoyed this season, maybe we continue with other clan in the future, Bye and good luck
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:36 am

:onlypablerasleavethechatandweaddedhimbacksodontworryrubendxd:
    Javo.
    Javo.

Post by Javo. Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:05 pm

1 banned player gets caught, the person who registered him gets season banned, and your clan drops completely out of the division? This just shows elegance knows they can't win unless they use banned players hacking up the matches for them.

And to think I actually respected these people smh
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:13 pm

who else will Alvin gg this season? Tune in for more later this season!
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:26 pm

We didnt want to continue, lot of members were going to leave after this season anyway, and today, many of our members wanted to leave now.. and we won 1 week without him
    Senap
    Senap

Post by Senap Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:35 pm

A clan & clanleaders that knowingly use a banned player should never be allowed to play in the league again (imo).

If that's not how this is handled normally, I'm really happy that you're dropping out. You won't be missed.
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Btw I didnt register him, you can check the IP if you want, I'm clean.
    And you dont know who is him, you just say he's Alvin because he scored high and you havent proofs like IPs or so..

Last edited by RubenD on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Fw Monk

Post by Fw Monk Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:42 pm

GGs E xD
    like i said after our match we where sure it was alvin we didnt say anything before because we wait for the 100% proof and yes me and Flow and Fasuke where right about it , its a shame clans still try to do things like that.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:08 pm

RubenD wrote:Btw I didnt register him, you can check the IP if you want, I'm clean.
    And you dont know who is him, you just say he's Alvin because he scored high and you havent proofs like IPs or so..

we've enough proofs, dw Bro.
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Chain wrote:
    RubenD wrote:Btw I didnt register him, you can check the IP if you want, I'm clean.

Come on.. you are sure of that he's an alt because Norega's fcs are not in google but you wont know who is him guys Rolling Eyes
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:17 pm

RubenD wrote:
    Chain wrote:

Come on.. you are sure of that he's an alt because Norega's fcs are not in google but you wont know who is him guys Rolling Eyes

too bad you didn't read Bountys post.
    Fw Monk

Post by Fw Monk Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:17 pm

1 enough proofs
    2 you admit with yout post too before you edit this post xD nice try

thats why flow informed admins after our match so admins and other had enough time to took some proofs, thats why we didnt do it public;) also he didnt score high vs us (87) he scored 100+ vs all other clans but even he didnt score high like normally we saw it was alvin especial after mh race alvin lines Wink and some people who saw our recordings agreed with us and i dont get why you now lie again after all what happend it does look you worser and worser.Its time to say sorry to all others for being cheap
    Fw Monk

Post by Fw Monk Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:20 pm

RubenD wrote:
    Chain wrote:

wow you are really silly may admins can check your editing your post before you edit it 3 times , since you admit it with this post.And idk if you are only a donk or brainless kid read whole match thread and you can see all you need to know you are fuckedxD
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Can you go to time trials please? Smile
    Blackheart
    Blackheart

Post by Blackheart Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:35 pm

RubenD wrote:
    Chain wrote:

Division 3 Welcome and Discussion - Page 2 2vcicsz

Enough proof? Rolling Eyes

Just admit that u were wrong , and play following the rules the next time Smile

Saludos Pablo ;*

Last edited by Blackheart on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fasuke
    Fasuke

Post by Fasuke Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:36 pm

I just wanted to point out mods have proof enough. It was more than obviously that was Alvin and I hope everybody that knew that and let him play get banned aswell.

Elegance needs to have more elegance and tell everyone the truth. Twisting the facts is just making you look even worse.

You can take your rage on me if you want, but just don't forget that you are the ones who let a banned player play on your team with an alt account.
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:39 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that I called Norega being Alvin from the start and that I'm a fucking genie when I posted hi alvin on norega's registration. Anyways atleast he only got to ruin D3 for half the season ggs and nice job rqing Elegance gr8 sportsmanship xoxo
    RubenD
    RubenD

Post by RubenD Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Can you go to time trials pls? Smile
    Fw Monk

Post by Fw Monk Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:49 pm

RubenD wrote:Can you go to time trials pls? Smile

can you rq and lie more and be a men?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:12 pm