International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Roy03
TK64
EirikN
Hawk
Suppar!
Rodendi
Larrsauce
emmanuel
KillerUnit
Skepta
nillorTmawhS
weepers leave japes.
acemkw
Solo
Crash
Zero
BairdN
21 posters

[W6] Team Meteor 370 - 362 Legion XIII

weepers leave japes.
    weepers leave japes.

[W6] Team Meteor 370 - 362 Legion XIII - Page 3 Empty Re: [W6] Team Meteor 370 - 362 Legion XIII

Post by weepers leave japes. Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] UNIVERSAL CLAN LEAGUE REVIVE SKEPTA IS ADMIN

skepta how are you on this lovely day.
    Zero
    Zero

[W6] Team Meteor 370 - 362 Legion XIII - Page 3 Empty Re: [W6] Team Meteor 370 - 362 Legion XIII

Post by Zero Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Guess you didn't read my message about taking complaints to skype.

In all honesty Skepta if you would have just kept your mouth shut and said the right things your clan would have had a much better chance of winning this match.

Spoiler:

Saying "okay" to restarting the room is what killed you here. Because you acknowledged the restart of the GP, I left it up to Meteor to decide whether or not they wanted to keep the score or do an alternative. You calling Meteor "sore losers" did not help either.

Had you not said that, I would have enforced the alternative which would have been to redo 1 race. The KC race would not have counted, and the rDKJP race would not have counted, and 1 race would be done to finish the match. Judging from the skype call on Killer's stream that would have put XIII up about 10-15 points.

I know it sucks to see this result XIII, but I hope you continue with IL despite of it.

Again- Take any complaints to skype.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:51 am