International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
★Sonι¢ζ☆
mattie2710
Mywo
dvgeorge
Royal
PekeLexi
achen
fred34
BlackMagic
Bounty
Larrsauce
Vettel
Philip
17 posters

[W3] H¢ 412 - 320 CS

★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

[W3] H¢ 412 - 320 CS - Page 2 Empty Re: [W3] H¢ 412 - 320 CS

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Pathetic why all acusse Kappa to be Alvin only cause he's in CS.
    You cant be pro and be in a D6 clan? oh ok,
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Breaking news. I am Kappa.
    achen
    achen

Post by achen Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Bounty wrote:Breaking news. I am Kappa.

Hi Kappa.
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Breaking news, I'm Sagar
    Okno
    Hi kappa =$
    Solo

Post by Solo Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Lol. Well I don't necessarily care, but never seen anyone go 150 a match, all I'm gonna say.
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:44 pm

★Sonι¢ζ☆ wrote:Pathetic why all acusse Kappa to be Alvin only cause he's in CS.
    It's unnatural.
    And Alvin/Deku were the only ones that could consistently score that high in D6 IL wars. It just seems fishy to me.
    D4j1

Post by D4j1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:34 am

may not be Alvin but pretty sure it's an alt. Just a matter of time.
    Bobo

Post by Bobo Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:08 am

Philip wrote:
    It's unnatural.
    And Alvin/Deku were the only ones that could consistently score that high in D6 IL wars. It just seems fishy to me.

I lol´d cause Alvins points have nothing to do with the Division he´s in. He could score that high in every Division Twisted Evil

So why you all just stfu and stop useless discussions about him when you don´t have any proof. The only reason why everybody is crying is that you don´t understand why a pro racer is ally in a so called "noob" clan.

For some players it´s not that important which tag you use. For some guys the fun counts much more. Do you think thats it´s funny if you like a game and as soon as you play the whole fucking world starts a discussion about you???

Why can´t you all just focus on yourself and your team and try to get better instead of complaining about one single player that made you loose lol!

I´m not offending anybody personally. I´m just bored at work right now and always get a smile in my face when I read another Alvin discussion jocolor
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Bobo wrote:
    Philip wrote:
    It's unnatural.

I lol´d cause Alvins points have nothing to do with the Division he´s in. He could score that high in every Division Twisted Evil

So why you all just stfu and stop useless discussions about him when you don´t have any proof. The only reason why everybody is crying is that you don´t understand why a pro racer is ally in a so called "noob" clan.

For some players it´s not that important which tag you use. For some guys the fun counts much more. Do you think thats it´s funny if you like a game and as soon as you play the whole fucking world starts a discussion about you???

Why can´t you all just focus on yourself and your team and try to get better instead of complaining about one single player that made you loose lol!

I´m not offending anybody personally. I´m just bored at work right now and always get a smile in my face when I read another Alvin discussion jocolor
    Honestly he's not that good of a player. He's beyond division 6, but it does get tougher as you get into higher divisions.

I never started a discussion. I was just stating my opinion on a member of Castor Seniors. I never asked for you guys to get involved; you can blame this on yourselves. I only said that I was suspicious.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make here.

Actually, we won, as you can plainly see. By a large amount, too.

You must be a great council member that goes out of his way to continue unwanted drama that I tried to stop after stating a simple opinion and gets a smile out of drama by continuing it. I congratulate you.

May we end this here? My opinion was not to be elaborated.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 am

thats my point why are you whining if you won take your win and be happy
    Bobo

Post by Bobo Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 am

Philip wrote:
    Bobo wrote:
    Philip wrote:
    It's unnatural.

Honestly he's not that good of a player. He's beyond division 6, but it does get tougher as you get into higher divisions.

I never started a discussion. I was just stating my opinion on a member of Castor Seniors. I never asked for you guys to get involved; you can blame this on yourselves. I only said that I was suspicious.

I don't understand what point you're trying to make here.

Actually, we won, as you can plainly see. By a large amount, too.

You must be a great council member that goes out of his way to continue unwanted drama that I tried to stop after stating a simple opinion and gets a smile out of drama by continuing it. I congratulate you.

May we end this here? My opinion was not to be elaborated.

Oh I didn´t offend you Phil ^_^
    I just wrote something cause all the discussions about Alvin are useless

Sry if you thought I just answered to your post it was more ment generally.

And isn´t that what a council member is there for???
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 am

Philip wrote:
    It's unnatural.

Yeah but only because Deku and Alvin scores that here doesnt mean that Kappa is Alvin, but, innocent until someone proof the oposite Rolling Eyes
    Its a war and u guys Hc win, as george said, take your win and be happy, no necesary to make this dramas only because of a high scorer guy, Rolling Eyes
    GGs both teams and GL
    Philip
    Philip

Post by Philip Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:02 pm

I didn't make drama nor say I was unhappy; I said I was suspicious. The end, GGs.
    MastaDOEUF
    MastaDOEUF

Post by MastaDOEUF Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Watched Kappa's videos on YT. Can't be Alvin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:37 pm