International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
CHEE2E12
Fabe
THE TITAN
Vettel
boat
Larrsauce
Baseh
Bounty
★〃れëøs〃☆
BairdN
14 posters

Hai I'm Baird and I bitch about single shrooms in last place

BairdN
    BairdN

Hai I'm Baird and I bitch about single shrooms in last place Empty Hai I'm Baird and I bitch about single shrooms in last place

Post by BairdN Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:11 pm

https://ilforums.forumotion.com/t1325-w1-team-meteor-356-376-legion-xiii

Didn't mean to cause controversy with my comment, but those who've been playing for a good 2-3 years must know what I mean when i say that never used to happen. If it's not someone fucking with illegit items what else could it be? I'm not crying about it, just that an explanation would be nice Suspect
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Hai I'm Baird and I bitch about single shrooms in last place Empty Re: Hai I'm Baird and I bitch about single shrooms in last place

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi. Base's opinion means nothing.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Hai I'm Baird and I bitch about single shrooms in last place Empty Re: Hai I'm Baird and I bitch about single shrooms in last place

Post by Bounty Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

It does seem to be happening a lot more than it used to.
    Baseh
    Baseh

Post by Baseh Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:50 pm

★〃れëøs〃☆ wrote:Hi. Base's opinion means nothing.

It does now, I am the president of 'Merica

But I agree with Bounty, This never happened when I was ww'ing in the start of 2011...Now it's extremely often this happens.
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Yea single shrooms in bottom spots do occur, but I don't see how this relates to hacks or anything. Bad luck maybe. Yes, it does occur more now that gurus are out there but I don't think that this is the relation idk why
    boat
    boat

Post by boat Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:06 pm

it's totally possible when all/most other power items are taken combined with bad luck
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Yes, than the question is: Are all the power items being held more frequently today than the old days which is a result of them being hacked more now?
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 pm

It might be a combination of both, people using them with hacks more, and the style of gameplay has changed to holding all the power items for a broken shortcut or to dodge.
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:52 pm

it happens twice in this video for my team in 9th and 10th place
    it's an IL match from last year Ap vs Fw...idk if I ever posted it now it*s the right time to do it, I guess

THE TITAN
    THE TITAN

Post by THE TITAN Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 pm

erm..... wat?
    Fabe
    Fabe

Post by Fabe Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:33 am

it's rare but it does happen, I remember a war vs Fw where me and David both pulled a single shroom in 9th and 8th place, it's not hacks, it's just happens when the stars, mega's and bill are being held + maybe alot of fibs/banana's/shells/shrooms on the road, if 3 people would ever pull single shrooms in bottom spots, then I'd start calling hacks bounce
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:51 pm

ohhhhh flow keeps coming up in this conversation. I THINK ITS JAKE!!!!!!!!!
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 pm

As far as i see it people hold items more these days and also often its lag you may actually get the box in a higher place then you think. Personally i don't ever remember getting a single shroom in 9th or 10th
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:04 pm

CHEE2E12 wrote:ohhhhh flow keeps coming up in this conversation. I THINK ITS JAKE!!!!!!!!!

It's Jake and I.
    BairdN
    BairdN

Post by BairdN Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Lol Bounty, knew it all along What a Face

But seriously back when I used to play and all the great bottom 2 items were taken I'd get at least a golden shroom or triple shrooms, never just one single. I remember it started right when I picked up this jack-shit game again during the summer, I never knew what "guru'ing" meant before retiring, just when I came back. It's too much of a coincidence for me personally to take lightly, oh well. It's all just speculation until a full 10/10 IL match can stream start-up or something hardcore legit like that, shame it'll never happen.
    PekeLexi
    PekeLexi

Post by PekeLexi Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:54 am

What a stupid accusation, does that mean I war hackers every day?
    Evoker
    Evoker

Post by Evoker Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:19 pm

I dunno.
    The more people hold items, the more likely it is to get single shrooms.
    Since people hold their stuff for 2 laps on end these days, be it wars or even wws, obviously others are going to be stuck with triple shrooms and singles.

Honestly, I haven't noticed a change in my single shroom getting over 4 years.
    SuperTorn
    SuperTorn

Post by SuperTorn Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:03 am

in a war vs javo and some other people, i experienced 3 single shrooms in 9th in 10 seconds, and it was about when most of the people crossed the line. this happened recently as well. single shrooms in low spots is normal, but i dont think 3 single shrooms appearing back to back isnt something to talk about
    THE TITAN
    THE TITAN

Post by THE TITAN Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:37 pm

I think that given the amount of hacks created over time by degenerate tool-bags, in conjunction with the amount of people caught over time (a span of 5+ years) using these hacks, should not be alarming to anyone. Given that you, Baird-N, have been in this community for a while now, it should be no surprise. Quite honestly, the fact that competition for this game still exists given all the cheats developed is very interesting indeed. For those that do still play under these conditions, it somewhat bars you from being able to complain about it when it's this late in the game yet you still choose to compete
    BairdN
    BairdN

Post by BairdN Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Very well said TITAN. I agree it's a beggars can't be choosers kind of deal this late into the game, I'll be moving on completely to Sonic and Sega Racing for Wii U once I get it. A fun looking game straying away from any aspects of cheating, with the same community to boot. Hope to see some clans there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:00 am