International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
BlackMagic
Peri
Mywo
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Mido
Joni
Larrsauce
5olaaar
dvgeorge
Philip
PekeLexi
nnDalex
achen
LeonSMT01
★Alex
xRobin
KoG
Vettel
Enigma
Bounty
24 posters

Division 6 - Standings and Fixtures

Thomas
    Thomas

Division 6 - Standings and Fixtures - Page 3 Empty Re: Division 6 - Standings and Fixtures

Post by Thomas Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:05 pm

CS will be fucked when we finally discover who's Kappa, I feel bad for them
    Bounty
    Bounty

Division 6 - Standings and Fixtures - Page 3 Empty Re: Division 6 - Standings and Fixtures

Post by Bounty Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Week 10 updated.

Pretty clean season overall, I hope everyone had fun and that I lived up to the expectation of being the admin. I wish you all a great time in the future whether you continue playing the IL or not.

I will apologize for one thing you. It's about the whole kappa = Alvin Case. Personally, I'm 99% sure that CS Kappa is an alt and 95% sure it was Alvin. However, The worst thing someone could do imo is to ban someone innocent since there was no 100% proof that was found. (Although there were many correlations). So I apologize in advance if Kappa was an alt and not being able to make the division as fair as possible.
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Nothing you can do without logical proof that clearly makes him Alvin even though everyone has their suspicions. GGs to everyone this season was fun overall Smile
    BlakeUK
    BlakeUK

Post by BlakeUK Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:02 am

There is a little mistake. nnD are 9-1 and CS are 6-4 but you put nnD as 8-2 and CS as 7-3.

Anyway GGs everyone
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:55 am

FU Blake wrote:There is a little mistake. nnD are 9-1 and CS are 6-4 but you put nnD as 8-2 and CS as 7-3.

Anyway GGs everyone
    Yea you got the result round the wrong way
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:57 am

Fixed.
    CHEE2E12
    CHEE2E12

Post by CHEE2E12 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:28 am

Bounty wrote: So I apologize in advance if Kappa was an alt and not being able to make the division as fair as possible.

Wow you're fast at what you do :$ winkwink :$

GG's all teams looked like a good division, don't worry about not making the division as fair as possible because of one team using someone that's over-powered when there's a team with 5 D4+ players in it. Nevertheless Nice win nnD and grats to Tim
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 pm

CHEE2E12 wrote:
    Bounty wrote: So I apologize in advance if Kappa was an alt and not being able to make the division as fair as possible.

Wow you're fast at what you do :$ winkwink :$

GG's all teams looked like a good division, don't worry about not making the division as fair as possible because of one team using someone that's over-powered when there's a team with 5 D4+ players in it. Nevertheless Nice win nnD and grats to Tim

GGs Smile
    Mywo

Post by Mywo Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks for doing a great season especially Bounty :)I would like to say something about Tim.In my opinion he is not alvin..might sound logic because i'm in CS right? But seriously his english is much better than Alvin's and Il don't have any proof that he is Alvin.As I see it people guess he is Alvin but there is no real proof only he has a fat mii..5 letters name.
    Good luck for your future il season hope we'll meet again x)
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Mywo wrote:Thanks for doing a great season especially Bounty :)I would like to say something about Tim.In my opinion he is not alvin..might sound logic because i'm in CS right? But seriously his english is much better than Alvin's and Il don't have any proof that he is Alvin.As I see it people guess he is Alvin but there is no real proof only he has a fat mii..5 letters name.
    Good luck for your future il season hope we'll meet again x)

I could quote you saying he is alvin but you are not allowed to say it coz you are in CS
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Mywo wrote:As I see it people guess he is Alvin but there is no real proof only he has a fat mii..5 letters name.

There's more logical explanations like his scoring and racing habits which are freakily similar to those of Alvin's. That along with his registration have a picture of similar quality and a similar tv set up to some of his other alts, do make him quite suspicious, seeing as a random player comes out of nowhere and carries a 47,9 average in IL, even if it was Division 6. Either way, that means nothing if he was not caught so GG's everyone this season & good luck in the future.
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Larrsauce wrote:
    Mywo wrote:As I see it people guess he is Alvin but there is no real proof only he has a fat mii..5 letters name.

There's more logical explanations like his scoring and racing habits which are freakily similar to those of Alvin's. That along with his registration have a picture of similar quality and a similar tv set up to some of his other alts, do make him quite suspicious, seeing as a random player comes out of nowhere and carries a 47,9 average in IL, even if it was Division 6. Either way, that means nothing if he was not caught so GG's everyone this season & good luck in the future.

Mywo still wnated to ask for us what Kappa did before he joined CS other thna playing 4 years offline
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:27 pm

1gp off from making the individuals chart Sad
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:28 pm

There's many more reasons than those 2. (Those are the weakest 2 by a mile)
    xRobin
    xRobin

Post by xRobin Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:36 pm

GGs all Razz
    Ty for a good season bounty Smile
    Peri
    Peri

Post by Peri Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 pm

GGs all

MKR got 2nd!!

but because of lame nnD were more interested in playing lawyerkartwii we come 4th xD

Still nnD deserved to win the division, and I am glad you did because it means we wont have to play you next season, mind you I would be surprised if you played next season as I am anticipating a mass exodus of players. I'm also glad that CS got 2nd. Alvin will be able to go with you, or maybe he will leave you screw you over? Who knows, either way it will be funny.

Bounty, I see you have learned that being a D admin is not about being peoples friend but being an unbiased hardass. You were as good a D admin as anybody mate, thanks for your hard work and quick updates. I know how hard this job can be sometimes.

Finally with CS going to D5 we can pass the time taking bets on which D6 clan Alvin will join next.

HC
    GP7 2
    L7
    MKR
    nX
    TGC

I am going for Game Players Seven 2 Smile
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:13 pm

not gonna reply about this ^
    just wanted to mention that nnD vs nx was a [W9] match...although no one really cares I wanted to say it Smile
    Vettel
    Vettel

Post by Vettel Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:19 am

Thread is closed so i am posting here:
    nnD versus nx highlights video
    not as good as usual....was too lazy sorry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:06 pm