International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Vettel
Ganon
Jakadi
Benji
Phil
Bombe
Rodendi
Kayla;
flc
Larrsauce
Arpegio
BlackMagic
Negens
Agosta44
CHEE2E12
BairdN
Maxøu
Yoman
VToH
VSchainMKW
Bounty
~PK~
Zero
Mikey
Boshi
29 posters

Division 1 Standings and Fixtures

Ganon

Division 1 Standings and Fixtures - Page 4 Empty Re: Division 1 Standings and Fixtures

Post by Ganon Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 am

@Agosta: KC1 lost a WCL title due to average (vs iS, 19 points both after 10 weeks), if it makes you feel better.

Après Bengy, au final, je n'ai pas compris le but (s'il y en a un) de tes posts ? Si tu n'as rien à redire sur la logique de mes posts dans le topic du match, un gg aurait suffit.
    Jakadi

Division 1 Standings and Fixtures - Page 4 Empty Re: Division 1 Standings and Fixtures

Post by Jakadi Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 am

Ferme là la broche çà chiotte maintenant. Il a compris, laisse le tranquil Crying or Very sad
    Mikey

Post by Mikey Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Bambi wrote:Agosta, quit being a baby. Koopa Clan has the same record as Imperious but with more points, they are the deserved and factual winners of the season. Imperious should try recruiting some good players if they wanna be #1 Basketball
    If there is any light that I can shine on the fact that my computer died, it's that it happened right when you rejoined Imperious. And it looks like that didn't last very long, what a shame albino.

On another note, thanks for a fun season. I hope KC plays in the next one, I'd be looking forward to it! I must say it's a real heart-breaker to see us lose the division because of that "troll". But rules are rules and there is no reason that it shouldn't have been applied, every clan would do the same thing
    in that situation. I'm really impressed that we have essentially tied 1st in points, being skypeless and all. Thanks Boshi for being a great div admin as well.
    Arpegio
    Arpegio

Post by Arpegio Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 pm

The good thing about this season is the change of rules : box steals is removed from the trolling rules (Cobra@week 7), and gentlemen agreedments are not allowed anymore (Sphinx@week 9). We're all square now.

Btw there's a chance for us to participate in season 4, even if we had some doubts. Wink
    lugia

Post by lugia Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

lol so the bagger can run thru every item while we are trying to get the item now? and its not trolling. niiiiiceeee
    Negens

Post by Negens Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Because W7's thread is locked.

lol so the bagger can run thru every item while we are trying to get the item now? and its not trolling. niiiiiceeee

You can thanks every attitude like "ouin ouin it's not trolling" we got on the W7.
    For me item box stealing is and will always be a form of trolling. but oh well, let the noob free and decide everything, since it's common in this lolwut community made of jerks.
    flc

Post by flc Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:42 am

lugia wrote:lol so the bagger can run thru every item while we are trying to get the item now? and its not trolling. niiiiiceeee

get vito to do it for you every war and see how effective it is

(hint: it's not)
    VToH
    VToH

Post by VToH Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 pm

hello there.

and yeah, i agree. that really won't do much, if anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:25 am