International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Cobra
acemkw
weepers leave japes.
Agosta44
Fabe
Tiger
Rookie
★〃れëøs〃☆
Baseh
Mywo
Yoman
Bounty
tobtheking2
Smoke
18 posters

More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone...

★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone... - Page 2 Empty Re: More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone...

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Baseh wrote:Tiger, I'm not going to directly judge your skill, mainly because I haven't raced you. Ever. For that reason you can't judge my skill.

Can you say you have accomplished more than I have IRL? Once again, the answer is no. Because you don't even know who I am.

I never EVER directly said I was above or equal to you in any way. I don't want to even be compared to you you piece of garbage.

And regarding me leading Up, Please, by all means try making a clan without knowing anyone in the community, a small YT channel and no skype. If you make that clan last a year, and actually make the clan good. I might have some respect for you. Also, if there are so many hackers in the community, fucking quit playing this game, it will make so many people happier.
    This
    Fabe
    Fabe

More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone... - Page 2 Empty Re: More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone...

Post by Fabe Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Lol Tiger, I never mentioned anything about being better or above you lol I think it's annoying that you accuse unknown and new players or clans that do well. That's it, so need to get all defensive and make stuff up.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 pm

out of all out you bounty was the only one that actually came up with a decent point which i will ignore because i dont care about this community

and yes i can base, because i for one know that i am among the top1% in the world, while you, are not (unless you are planning to go to an ivy league university, or something like cambridge etc... which i highly doubt)
    im garbage lol, you're an absolute ignoramus

the very fact that you tried to start a clan on youtube is funny and hilarious (yes yes everyone has that noob stage, but stull being in a noob stage and thinking you have a place in the "community" is just hysterical and delusional)

fabe nearly everyone knows if a player is good he will eventually become known, ur point just doesnt make sense
    example: base's clan sucks and his clan is unknown
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Tiger wrote:bounty was the only one that actually came up with a decent point which i will ignore because i dont care about this community
    Okay, I don't understand your logic at all. If you don't care about the community, then what do you do? Just fucking quit the game. Common sense pls
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Yoman wrote:
    Bounty wrote:We can just update the rule so they show ocarina.
    XSplit can easily fix that. The only way is to film with anything else than a dazzle. I don't think an iPhone's video can be edited easily... And to be sure it's not a prerecord, it has to be filmed till player join the room. Annoying, but effective.

Would something like this make sure the player is 100% legit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFNR71YBFUs&list=UUypjxdkQp7Z035yao5Jdx8w&index=1&feature=plcp
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:14 pm

★〃れëøs〃☆ wrote:
    Tiger wrote:bounty was the only one that actually came up with a decent point which i will ignore because i dont care about this community
    Okay, I don't understand your logic at all. If you don't care about the community, then what do you do? Just fucking quit the game. Common sense pls

i don't make what make you stupid, but it really works LOL

i barely play the game anymore, and i doubt something as fail as IL will be of any influence to that one clan war i play every two weeks.

In summary as long as theres enough clans to play me whenever i feel like it OVER WEEKENDS idc

also this community still entertains me (such as when people like you attempt to talk to me) so i guess i misjudged and i still care a little bit since people amuse me so much

since i care a little bit i guess ill play a little bit =]

also bounty@good idea
    Cobra

Post by Cobra Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Yeah i think this is nice but u know conditionals need to be streamed not recorded, so recording with a camera or a phone is easy but streaming isn't at all so we need to change the rules to let the player on conditional to only record with his camera/phone and upload on yt after because i assume streaming isnt a good idea for this and a recording with a camera can't be edited.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 pm

If recording with a camera like that will prove it to be 100% legit than yes, we will update the rules to recording and not streaming.
    Yoman
    Yoman

Post by Yoman Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:37 am

Bounty wrote:
    Yoman wrote:
    XSplit can easily fix that. The only way is to film with anything else than a dazzle. I don't think an iPhone's video can be edited easily... And to be sure it's not a prerecord, it has to be filmed till player join the room. Annoying, but effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFNR71YBFUs&list=UUypjxdkQp7Z035yao5Jdx8w&index=1&feature=plcp
    I think it's fine now. Only a fucking crazy man would be able to edit this kind of video. And as Cobra said, streaming with a dazzle/HDPVR doesn't mean anything, but recording and uploading a camera video makes the player 99.99% legit.
    Baseh
    Baseh

Post by Baseh Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:08 am

1. Don't talk to Tiger
    2. Tiger quits mkwii
    3. celebrate that the fag is gone.
    4. Profit!
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 am

Baseh wrote:1. Don't talk to Tiger
    2. Tiger quits mkwii
    3. celebrate that the fag is gone.
    4. Profit!
    Best. Post. Ever! (`・ω・´)”
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Yoman wrote:
    Bounty wrote:
    Yoman wrote:

I think it's fine now. Only a fucking crazy man would be able to edit this kind of video. And as Cobra said, streaming with a dazzle/HDPVR doesn't mean anything, but recording and uploading a camera video makes the player 99.99% legit.

All right, this will be changed for next season since it can't be implemented for this weeks match and there will only be one week left after and some people might not have the equipment on them to follow this rules by then.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:43 pm

by replying i actually think ur talking to me, don't you think?

if you don't want to feed the tiger gtfo and don't reply because apparently you want to give ignoring me a shot

10 bucks you're gonna reply (i win either way since if you don't, who cares, and if you do, you're an idiot for contradiction yourself)

ps both of you are idiots and likely to end up going to community college
    BlackMagic
    BlackMagic

Post by BlackMagic Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Tiger wrote:if you don't want to feed the tiger gtfo
    i'm a poacher.
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Rookie Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Tiger wrote:by replying i actually think ur talking to me, don't you think?

if you don't want to feed the tiger gtfo and don't reply because apparently you want to give ignoring me a shot

10 bucks you're gonna reply (i win either way since if you don't, who cares, and if you do, you're an idiot for contradiction yourself)

ps both of you are idiots and likely to end up going to community college

incorrect thread sir
    mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Tiger you are the most ignorent and arrogent person i have ever seen in this community. Why go around insulting everyone? Do you enjoy making yourself look like an asshole? Treat people with respect dude, and maybe you will get some back..
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:18 pm

mattie2710 wrote:Tiger you are the most ignorent and arrogent person i have ever seen in this community. Why go around insulting everyone? Do you enjoy making yourself look like an asshole? Treat people with respect dude, and maybe you will get some back..

There are several things here that you are misunderstanding:

1. I don't need your respect (in case you didn't realize, you're clearly not at that level of the world where i need YOUR recognition and support to be successful)
    2. Compared to (nearly all, or all) of you, I have to right to be arrogant
    3. lol, assholes. THIS IS OVER THE INTERNET YOU TWELVE YEAR OLD BOY. Seek shelter within inside your bed if you feel uncomfortable.

On a side note (i know this doesnt say anything but i just had to point it out since you wrote the same style of word wrong twice):

One who spells ignorant and arrogant wrong cannot simply call another person ignorant.

mattie2710
    mattie2710

Post by mattie2710 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:06 pm

I never said you needed my respect, what i am saying is dont disrespect others "kid". and ahaha i am clearly above your level, maybe not in mario kart, but as a human being. Why do you have the right to be arrogant? Ever heard of being modest? Maybe thats why the whole community hates you. Grow up kid.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 pm

mattie2710 wrote:I never said you needed my respect, what i am saying is dont disrespect others "kid". and ahaha i am clearly above your level, maybe not in mario kart, but as a human being. Why do you have the right to be arrogant? Ever heard of being modest? Maybe thats why the whole community hates you. Grow up kid.

I am not even being arrogant. I am stating a FACT when I say that I am above all of you. In fact, you are being arrogant if you even dare compare yourself to me.

Here's another thing you don't understand: I don't need the community to respect me. I've said this several times but just for your benefit I'll say it again: You all are not at that level in the world where I need your respect/approval to ensure my success.

PS: Over the internet, respect is shit. Speaking of shit, you're shit too.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 am

Tiger wrote:
    mattie2710 wrote:I never said you needed my respect, what i am saying is dont disrespect others "kid". and ahaha i am clearly above your level, maybe not in mario kart, but as a human being. Why do you have the right to be arrogant? Ever heard of being modest? Maybe thats why the whole community hates you. Grow up kid.

I am not even being arrogant. I am stating a FACT when I say that I am above all of you. In fact, you are being arrogant if you even dare compare yourself to me.

Here's another thing you don't understand: I don't need the community to respect me. I've said this several times but just for your benefit I'll say it again: You all are not at that level in the world where I need your respect/approval to ensure my success.

PS: Over the internet, respect is shit. Speaking of shit, you're shit too.
    tiger is being arrogant again, funny thing is he seems to spend alot of time telling people on the internet how good he is. i thought you should be spending some time living your wonderful life owait your life is shit.

Last edited by dvgeorge on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:23 am

Tiger wrote:I am above all of you.
    You just said (Almost all of you) idiot. Sorry Tiger, but nobody likes you Sad Sad
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:30 am

Tiger wrote:@dvgeorge: pathetic point, no backing, back to community college for you! insulting my life gets +1 to ur ignorance little boy!

@neos: you see i had certain hope for an intelligent being showing up here, but then mattie, you, and george killed off that hope

so now i think all of you are retards, congratulations!

ps neos ive said this 10000 times

I DONT CARE IF I LIKE ME OR NOT

I don't need your respect (in case you didn't realize, you're clearly not at that level of the world where i need YOUR recognition and support to be successful)

got it?

I don't need your respect (in case you didn't realize, you're clearly not at that level of the world where i need YOUR recognition and support to be successful)

got it?

maybe some more since you seem to be not able to comprehend anything

=] all hope is lost
    your life is shit
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:25 am

Tiger wrote:@dvgeorge: pathetic point, no backing, back to community college for you! insulting my life gets +1 to ur ignorance little boy!

@neos: you see i had certain hope for an intelligent being showing up here, but then mattie, you, and george killed off that hope

so now i think all of you are retards, congratulations!

ps neos ive said this 10000 times

I DONT CARE IF I LIKE ME OR NOT

got it?

got it?

maybe some more since you seem to be not able to comprehend anything

=] all hope is lost
    More proof that fair competitive leagues in MKW is long gone... - Page 2 I-lold-lol-me-too-horses
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:23 pm

as we can see the two people above me are certainly going to win a nobel prize in the future
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:53 am

Tiger wrote:as we can see the two people above me are certainly going to win a nobel prize in the future
    Yea except i don't think you have TV in a trash can so you won't be able to watch us get our awards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:56 pm