International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobra's council application

Cobra

Cobra's council application Empty Cobra's council application

Post by Cobra Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:08 am

Hi here, my name is William, i'm 17 years old (18 in 2 months)i'm playing in AR1 and AR2 (AR2 in IL for the moment) and i want to be a part of the council.

First, i have the HBC, and i know how to hack (No i'm not a hacker at all) i also know all the different type of hack we can use (Guru and co) i already catch up some hackers even 1 during WCL, it was a pae if ur guys remember.
    Also, i'm playing Mario Kart Wii for a long time right now, i'm very active cause of no school on skype and on the IL forum too, moreover i want to join the council to help and catch up all the hacker but you know, there is some player "legit" who are putting on conditionnal for nothing and who are penalized because they didn't follow the rule, so i'm here to put only suspicious player on the conditionnal, not all the people that the other want to see in (I'm talking about players who have decent average in the competition).

Thanks for reading, i hope i can help here otherwise it will be fine.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 am