International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
Baseh
weepers leave japes.
Stevens94
Larrsauce
Dylaan
acemkw
Smoke
dvgeorge
D
Nin10dO
Tiger
Fasuke
Brad
waLuigi me
Kuzan
TK64
Yoman
Skepta
Crusher
MEGA
thunda
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Cobra
Zero
tobtheking2
Bounty
BlackMagic
Trevor
Slidair
33 posters

[W5] FU 389-327 AR2

MEGA
    MEGA

[W5] FU 389-327 AR2 - Page 4 Empty Re: [W5] FU 389-327 AR2

Post by MEGA Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Cobra wrote:Stop FU, just do as the other team does by the past, take the penality and also stop crying here, u used an unregistered player we can't do anything against that.
    kthxbye<3 :*

Cobra... we are proving a point here saying we aren't responsible for the removal of crusher nor did we know. The fact you push and push with these 'take the loss' statements shows me how desperate you are to win.

Beside that i did pick up on Tiger saying i hack/hacked. Considering there is no proof i must say i'm pretty legit. There was a time when Eruption was in a 3v3v3v3 with Speed pain and you cried like a little girl when you lost. Even paws said you were just upset. Whats funny is i uploaded it and then you changed your attention to Mike and Danny hacking. So who is the real idiot? Not me, not Brad. Kuzan i can't speak for. You came here with the full intention of trying to make us look stupid. Its all failing, i know small details about your past which is enough to know you only rely on attention.
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Tiger, I'm sorry that your stuck in fast food work, I mean maybe if you were living on your own rather then your mothers basement or you could actually get a woman with your 1inch penis then you could possibly move up to at least Burger King. I mean McDonalds wow thats just sad bro. Your getting bossed around by a fucking clown in a yellow and red costume.

I'm the cheetah, you're the tiger. I run faster than you while you sit your lazy fatass around and eat people. Lets just face the truth

hihihihihihiiihihhi fat tiger hi
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:17 pm

did i mention tigers fat i saw a pic of him
    MEGA
    MEGA

Post by MEGA Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Brad wrote:did i mention tigers fat i saw a pic of him

WOAH!!! Can i see it? actually wait... i mean weight... i might die.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:13 pm

toby i don't rly care about the results rofl

kuzan i don't need a comeback to you

you're not at the level in the world where i need your approval to ensure my success and neither is brad or mega

im fat? lol nigga please
    could probably beat you guys 1 on 3

Smoke
    Smoke

Post by Smoke Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Tough luck for FU, sorry to hear this... rules do end up hitting you in the back if you aren't careful. Sorry for all the players who obviously played a strong war in beating AR2, the favorite in the division, by several points.

Best of luck to both teams in the future matches.
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:32 pm

yeah dude here ill pc it to you he SO fat!
    Kuzan
    Kuzan

Post by Kuzan Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 pm

LOL TIGER HE WONT COMEBACK ME CUZ HE GOT NOTHING ON MEEEEEE! btw guys tiger is a huge ass fatass. he lives on donuts and brownies
    Kuzan
    Kuzan

Post by Kuzan Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:40 pm

he told me in pc i gotta quote
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Brad wrote:Tiger, I'm sorry that your stuck in fast food work, I mean maybe if you were living on your own rather then your mothers basement or you could actually get a woman with your 1inch penis then you could possibly move up to at least Burger King. I mean McDonalds wow thats just sad bro. Your getting bossed around by a fucking clown in a yellow and red costume.

I'm the cheetah, you're the tiger. I run faster than you while you sit your lazy fatass around and eat people. Lets just face the truth

hihihihihihiiihihhi fat tiger hi

Even if Tiger is a bad person (I don't know him), you're actually just a joke for typing that paragraph. Applies to most of FU that have posted here tbh. Seen some pretty childish posts throughout the weeks from this crew.
    MEGA
    MEGA

Post by MEGA Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 am

To be honest, it is childish... however that's how FU is treated.... with childish haters. Thank god i'm almost done in this pathetic community.
    Kuzan
    Kuzan

Post by Kuzan Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 am

first off bounty, that is exactly how FU is treated as mega said. we arent just gonna let lame people like tiger or skepta start talkin more shit bout us
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 pm

TIger's comment wasn't that bad imo, it's when it gets super personal attacks where it really crosses the line which is what was mentioned to Tiger on multiple occasions in his thread. Flow and I get cheapshotted with little comments that are not needed but it's not acceptable to go on a huge personal attack imo. THere's a difference between defending your clan and personally attacking people's personal lives.

As for Skepta, well it's almost impossible to take him seriously and it is the best to just ignore him since all he wants is your response to lighten his day and he will do whatever is needed to make that happen.
    acemkw

Post by acemkw Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:59 pm

nice win fu
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

acemkw wrote:nice win fu

ya nice win fu

bounty its not meant to be taken personally, im just joking around. woah mannnn!!! chill out!!!

And like mega said yes, I've kinda given up on the piece of shit all of you are over a game. Too stuck-up in this community so I really could careless what any of you think but thats just me : D
    Slidair
    Slidair

Post by Slidair Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 pm

I've lost all interest in IL.
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Brad wrote:
    acemkw wrote:nice win fu

ya nice win fu

bounty its not meant to be taken personally, im just joking around. woah mannnn!!! chill out!!!

And like mega said yes, I've kinda given up on the piece of shit all of you are over a game. Too stuck-up in this community so I really could careless what any of you think but thats just me : D

I'm really calm, I just don't like seeing children excessively flaming people's personal lives and even if it's a joke, not all people take it as a joke and it's not a great thing to do.

And I agree that there's a lot of shit in this community but if you took the time to look in the mirror you'd realize that you became one of them - you became what you disgusted and that can never be a good feeling deep down inside.

I just don't see the point to try and retaliate how "the rest of the community treats" FU if you want nothing to do with the community. It just shows that you still can't let it go and all the excessive flaming and the way you have been acting shows that you are trying to pass on your own troubles and problems by making yourself feel good by putting other people down. No matter how much you don't / won't admit it, I can guarantee you deep down that, that is the truth. I'm only saying this because I know can grow from it, it's not an intention to flame or make fun of you.
    Dylaan
    Dylaan

Post by Dylaan Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Words of Wisdom
    Larrsauce
    Larrsauce

Post by Larrsauce Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 pm

lol@the only comeback from tiger being "i'm above you"

you talk about how great you are, yet you never happen to give any details about how great you actually are. i would be enthralled to listen to your life story, if you could call me on skype with it, or send me a dvd so i can watch the whole thing on bluray that would be great.

fu shouldnt lose points, seeing as they had no idea. atleast do a rematch if it's needed but i think fu just wins fair and square =)
    Stevens94
    Stevens94

Post by Stevens94 Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:28 am

He wasn't being serious
    I could tell that a mile off. Neutral
    Considering the crusher issue, FU are in the exact same boat as kc right now, and they got penalised. Don't be surprised if a penalty of some sort is applied, even if Fearz decides to follow Rookie's footsteps and only deduct -50. A word to the wise FU, if a penalty is applied then saying it's a load of bullshit will get you nowhere. It is within the admin's right if they feel it's necessary, and there wouldn't be anything you could do as, intentional or not, a rule was broken. But yeah it's up to our admin, and they may not decide to penalise.
    dvgeorge
    dvgeorge

Post by dvgeorge Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:29 am

the IL is a joke here we have another example
    Brad
    Brad

Post by Brad Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:16 am

Thanks for the tips, Council. Now maybe you guys should help Koopa Clan in their issue too instead of letting the system error make us all lose. : D

I did leave the community in fact I even made a private skype with only 1 contact in it. Although yes I still get on IL and mario kart wii to snoop around, I haven't touched the Wii ever since I retired and that was what I intended to do. You may think I have the urge to play mkwii again, but honestly I didn't leave that game because I felt bad for playing it. Because I've legitmentaly said it isn't really fun anymore, so I don't have any temptations.

If you wanna be serious about a bunch of jokes, Bounty, then how about you be a little serious and take some action. I'll give you my serious input. If I did offend you Tiger, or anyone else, I'm sorry. But you gotta kinda look at this a little, IL revised itself to make its staff a little better mainly. To me, it seems like nothing has really changed. No offense (again)

Lets take this example:

If I had a book that I had to keep for school, and I kept it in my room and went to my friend's house one day. If someone took that book and threw it out of the window, the fault is entirely mine and not theirs.

the moving of the book = the moving of Crusher without my notification.

See where I'm getting a little? As much as you can say its a violation of the rules, none of us, nor Koopa Clan probably, violated it maliciously. In fact it was YOUR fault. (No offense again) You can always refer back to my jokes, but thats completely beside the point in the first place.

I agree with George. You guys kind of need to improve. Honestly. The fact that you can't admit one of you were careless and continue to blame it on us that we did wrong is just cruel and sick to everyone in FU. We are all completely losing interest and I've already lost mine.
    Tiger

Post by Tiger Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Larrsauce wrote:lol@the only comeback from tiger being "i'm above you"

you talk about how great you are, yet you never happen to give any details about how great you actually are. i would be enthralled to listen to your life story, if you could call me on skype with it, or send me a dvd so i can watch the whole thing on bluray that would be great.

fu shouldnt lose points, seeing as they had no idea. atleast do a rematch if it's needed but i think fu just wins fair and square =)

yes of course going to the best high school in canada, and one of the best in north america isn't "proof"

once again I don't need to prove myself to you, because even if I did it would do me no good. Idk if this is the 5th time or something, BUT I DON'T NEED YOUR APPROVAL TO ENSURE MY SUCCESS IN ANYTHING, YOU'RE NOT AT THAT LEVEL.

ps brad who retires from the game and then still attempts to establish authority in a community where clearly nobody gives a fuck about you and ur hacking clan
    weepers leave japes.
    weepers leave japes.

Post by weepers leave japes. Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:31 pm

this thread makes me happy

but really making comebacks by saying "lol ur fat" is just

Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Brad wrote:Thanks for the tips, Council. Now maybe you guys should help Koopa Clan in their issue too instead of letting the system error make us all lose. : D

I did leave the community in fact I even made a private skype with only 1 contact in it. Although yes I still get on IL and mario kart wii to snoop around, I haven't touched the Wii ever since I retired and that was what I intended to do. You may think I have the urge to play mkwii again, but honestly I didn't leave that game because I felt bad for playing it. Because I've legitmentaly said it isn't really fun anymore, so I don't have any temptations.

If you wanna be serious about a bunch of jokes, Bounty, then how about you be a little serious and take some action. I'll give you my serious input. If I did offend you Tiger, or anyone else, I'm sorry. But you gotta kinda look at this a little, IL revised itself to make its staff a little better mainly. To me, it seems like nothing has really changed. No offense (again)

Lets take this example:

If I had a book that I had to keep for school, and I kept it in my room and went to my friend's house one day. If someone took that book and threw it out of the window, the fault is entirely mine and not theirs.

the moving of the book = the moving of Crusher without my notification.

See where I'm getting a little? As much as you can say its a violation of the rules, none of us, nor Koopa Clan probably, violated it maliciously. In fact it was YOUR fault. (No offense again) You can always refer back to my jokes, but thats completely beside the point in the first place.

I agree with George. You guys kind of need to improve. Honestly. The fact that you can't admit one of you were careless and continue to blame it on us that we did wrong is just cruel and sick to everyone in FU. We are all completely losing interest and I've already lost mine.

You're acting as if I had the power in the Kc debate and the moving of crusher which unfortunately I did not or something would've been done much sooner. The Kc thing wasn't a system error either (it was a violation of the rules where the admin / DA took way to long to respond to). If I was had the decisions I would've taken kiver's points away for not showing anything the day cB mentioned it and I would've contacted all the registration admins about the case with crusher to see what actually happened than base my decision off of that. However, these aren't my jobs nor do I have the authority so instead I do university readings.

I simply just just tried to put some sense in you since I can tell you are in a trainwreck lately based on the way you act now compared to when FU started and I wanted to help you put yourself back on the track. Idc if you take my advice or not, I simply just wanted to help you move away from running around like a chicken with its head cut off and you chose to mock my post and reply with an uninformed comeback. I just like to try and help people out when I think I can, so yes I was being serious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:46 am