International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Nave
darks
xTiger
Lloydster
Strike
Bobo
Larrsauce
Phoex
Chain
mattie2710
BlackMagic
Philip
!C Lambda
★Sonι¢ζ☆
Patrick.K
Baseh
Bounty
21 posters

Division 5 Standings and Fixtures

Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

Division 5 Standings and Fixtures - Page 3 Empty Re: Division 5 Standings and Fixtures

Post by Patrick.K Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Bounty wrote:Week 9 Updated.

Congratulations to Wii Kings for winning the division. 2nd place is still up for grabs for any team.
    Thanks :)and GGs to all . And you are the best IL Admin of the World !
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Division 5 Standings and Fixtures - Page 3 Empty Re: Division 5 Standings and Fixtures

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:20 pm

Conngraatulatioooooons wk we ennjoyed play with u, i hope pllay vs u guys soon Smile
    And ggs to all probably u will see me here in il again next season
    Maddy
    Maddy

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 am

Yeah GGs W-K ^^
    It's so fucking stupid that i couldn't participate in the war yesterday against you ..... Razz
    Bounty
    Bounty

Post by Bounty Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Week 10 updated. I hope everyone had a great season and good luck to all teams whether they are returning or not.
    Lloydster
    Lloydster

Post by Lloydster Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:05 pm

First of all, I had some fun times racing you guys. From TGC, Sx and Astral.
    I didn't play vs. !C so....
    Anyways I want to thank you Bounty, for not being some tired old loser who doesn't do anything in this Division and just giving a crap whats going on here but for being a nice Admin who has coconut taste Razz .
    Last but not least I wanted to say that I hope all teams will have some fun times next season (as far as you are participating) and good luck Smile
    Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

Post by Patrick.K Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:13 pm

GGs all
    Patrick.K
    Patrick.K

Post by Patrick.K Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:29 pm

"We have a Grandios Saison gespielt"
    ★〃れëøs〃☆
    ★〃れëøs〃☆

Post by ★〃れëøs〃☆ Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:18 pm

This league was very fun for me. Especially since we have the best div. admin out there, Bounty. GGs everyone :DD
    ηιγλητ
    ηιγλητ

Post by ηιγλητ Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:52 pm

GG's everyone. Can't wait for next season.
    Chain
    Chain

Post by Chain Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:30 pm

I want to say thanks to you too, Bounty. Was a very nice Season even if we do not participate in the next season, maybe we'll come back in Season 5/6, idk. You was a great Admin you always updated the tables so fast, thanks Smile
    Mimimi
    Mimimi

Post by Mimimi Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:38 am

ggs to all, was a great and almost close division.
    See you next time
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆
    ★Sonι¢ζ☆

Post by ★Sonι¢ζ☆ Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:06 pm

GGs, thanks for let us play here, it was very fun and closed as mimimi said, thanks too for TGC and W-K because we enjoyed play against you (but we dont play week 10 vs TGC D:), u are a great admin Bounty, we(sx) had our problems but we enjoy, i dont know if we will return next season but yeah... GGs to all and congratulations to W-K and to Chain (MVP)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 pm