International League Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division 1 Galaxy Conference Conditional Participation

T11FearZ
    T11FearZ

Division 1 Galaxy Conference Conditional Participation Empty Division 1 Galaxy Conference Conditional Participation

Post by T11FearZ Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 pm

The following must abide to conditional participation rules;

Koopa Clan:

ĸ¢ Anto:
    W1: Recorded entire war |
    W2: | W3: | W4: | W5: | W6: | W7: | W8: | W9: | W10: |

ĸ¢ Shade:
    W1: N/A |

ĸ¢ Kiver:
    W1: Gave me video to war |

Solus Ceterus:

s¢ Chintu:

s¢ Sam:
    W1: Streamed Startup to AR2 |

s¢ Sousui:

s¢ Torn::

s¢ Joseph:

In case you are unaware of the rules, here they are:
    XIV. Conditional participation

a. Players must stream their Wii startup, Wii Menu, disc channel, game loading sequence and themselves joining the room in one live sequence to their opponent(s) prior to any newly opened rooms commencement or upon joining a room following a disconnection should the opponent request it.
    b. Should players use any non-official/3rd party disc loader, then they must stream the settings for that particular loader, the game loading sequence and themselves joining the room in one live sequence to their opponent(s) prior to any newly opened rooms commencement or upon joining a room following a dc should the opponent request it.
    c. Players on conditional participation must, at the very least, ask the opposition whether they care to see them stream start-up or not.
    d. Players must record, upload and share links to their entire game play within the result thread no later than 72hrs after a wars completion and keep their videos uploaded for a minimum of 2 weeks, unless proof is presented to support that rules a./b. were followed.

Basically, either record the entire war and show it to me within 72 of the war, or stream your start-up to your opponents. If you do not follow these rules and you are required to, you will suffer a -100 or -whatever you had (whichever is greater).

I will probably let it slide for people who did not know they were conditional and did not follow the rules for week 1 only, because I had not supplied you with the information. Now that there is a thread, I will be strict about conditional for every war after Week 1.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 am